Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Big game breaking bug here

On the whore route, the morning after the 4th show
After Himari come to see me to give the hypnosis to walk with heels, and after that she give me my new thai name, and just after the makeup menu appears and ask me to wear makeup
I auto removed my cloth before sleeping ( the ones she gave me after locking my wardrobe ) and now I'm stuck in underwear, the game didn't give me back my cloth from before sleep after himami was done talking, probably because of the 2 action and the time skip to noon or because when the game was supposed to give me back my cloth, I was in the make up menu

and now I can't do anything in the game because you can't do anything in underwear
and because I don't have shoes, my tendons pain give me a horrible mood

EDIT it's not a underwear, it's a swimwear

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Also I think blond Strawberry and Platinum are inverted, or maybe just not right, I dont know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strawberry on the left and Platinum on the right
Strawberry is supposed to be a mix of blond and ginger, not a ultra white blond, that's Platinum
And Platinum is supposed to look like the one on the left Strawberry, it's a very white/gray metal looking blond

Reactions: Cursed89

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Also I think blond Strawberry and Platinum are inverted, or maybe just not right, I dont know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strawberry on the left and Platinum on the right
Strawberry is supposed to be a mix of blond and ginger, not a ultra white blond, that's Platinum
And Platinum is supposed to look like the one on the left Strawberry, it's a very white/gray metal looking blond
Mind dropping your save and possibly your legacy file too?

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, I've got the magical girl, but can't switch to pink (hyperfemine).
Are there any stats I must have?

Tea_Love

Nov 1, 2021
I've experienced what I've seen others report at points in reviews and throughout this thread; and while I understand there is a lot to experiencing content for oneself and having discovery in replaying the game is key, it feels slightly disheartening to have no form of walkthrough available whatsoever, particularly at the very least bare bones information or tips for gameplay.

My first run of this game, while personally enjoyable, consisted of me failing to find Hanako's stamp (despite searching for it), fully becoming Erica's slave due to a persistent unhappiness modifier after Hanako's transformation process, and over the course of becoming Erica's Slave (and losing massive intelligence from her and Hanako's efforts) massively tanked my relationship with Kate via mocking her for cleaning. This resulted in my wardrobe being locked and my clothes often being stolen, to the point I didn't find any consistent sort of free space until the current content for Erica's storyline ran out and she simply left me alone. By this point I have no real options with any other contestant.

Granted, I know a little more about the game and how it works and what it expects. I have ideas for how to counter some of what I experienced and even look forward to, for example, actually trying to build a relationship with Kate and/or Hanako, knowing what happens with the Stamp. I did play on the hardest difficulty and perhaps a majority of these issues don't exist on balanced/easy.

I just know I felt very lost and even briefly glancing at this thread has me mystified how much content is seemingly packed into a game that from my point of view consisted only of being tortured by two characters and not much else.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I've experienced what I've seen others report at points in reviews and throughout this thread; and while I understand there is a lot to experiencing content for oneself and having discovery in replaying the game is key, it feels slightly disheartening to have no form of walkthrough available whatsoever, particularly at the very least bare bones information or tips for gameplay.

My first run of this game, while personally enjoyable, consisted of me failing to find Hanako's stamp (despite searching for it), fully becoming Erica's slave due to a persistent unhappiness modifier after Hanako's transformation process, and over the course of becoming Erica's Slave (and losing massive intelligence from her and Hanako's efforts) massively tanked my relationship with Kate via mocking her for cleaning. This resulted in my wardrobe being locked and my clothes often being stolen, to the point I didn't find any consistent sort of free space until the current content for Erica's storyline ran out and she simply left me alone. By this point I have no real options with any other contestant.

Granted, I know a little more about the game and how it works and what it expects. I have ideas for how to counter some of what I experienced and even look forward to, for example, actually trying to build a relationship with Kate and/or Hanako, knowing what happens with the Stamp. I did play on the hardest difficulty and perhaps a majority of these issues don't exist on balanced/easy.

I just know I felt very lost and even briefly glancing at this thread has me mystified how much content is seemingly packed into a game that from my point of view consisted only of being tortured by two characters and not much else.
thanks for your detailed report. I've said this many times, but the game is just not for the audience of this forum. the content you're describing is the main content of the game. it's a game for masochists, of which there are some people here, but not a lot. what you're describing is the kind of content a masochist enjoys. there's a lot more content in the game, but it is all similar in nature to what you're describing. if you don't enjoy being forced into submission, then the game is not for you.

Tea_Love

Nov 1, 2021
thanks for your detailed report. I've said this many times, but the game is just not for the audience of this forum. the content you're describing is the main content of the game. it's a game for masochists, of which there are some people here, but not a lot. what you're describing is the kind of content a masochist enjoys. there's a lot more content in the game, but it is all similar in nature to what you're describing. if you don't enjoy being forced into submission, then the game is not for you.
Actually I quite love the masochistic themes and in fact, have some more to expand on that point.

But I would like to address my initial criticism and at least expand upon it slightly. From a gameplay/player perspective, while the sexual aspects of mystery, a lack of control, and feeling helplessness are all very erotic it is a bit mystifying on a first playthrough what is expected of you and what you are supposed to be doing good or bad. I don't think it's necessarily an objective fault with the game I do think that it could be possible to maintain the heavily masochistic atmosphere of the game while also providing at least some basic tools to get a new player started.

With that out of the way I would like to throw out my entire previous review. You are indeed correct and reading the introduction more carefully I was much more willing to play ball my second go around with the game. You *will* be transformed without consent and that's what I expected. I managed to get further and have successfully allied with Hanako and have been steadily progressing through weeks. Contrary to my knee-jerk review after a first play through I actually found quite a lot of breathing room between "story events" and this allowed me a lot of time to purchase clothes, items to transform other contestants, and even explore the house and every activity in it.

Not to mention the sheer excitement when something totally beyond your control *does* occur. Succesfully navigating hanako got me to the point of being able to assist Abigail and I, seeking more story content, chose to withhold the solution to her formula. Without going into too much further detail I want to say that just like the Hanako *punishment* and Erica's slave training, the events contained within denying her formula and how she seeks revenge are nothing short of a masochists wet dream.

You're absolutely right, this game is not for many people on this forum. It's a forum where most of us are conditioned heavily to expect walkthrough mods, and progress gallery scene to gallery scene.

This game *is* however, a game for any true enjoyer of adult games and anyone who enjoys discovering a surprisingly deep system. Not to mention the A++ art and TF progressions on the main character; and the planned roadmap seems to only plan to double down on the amazing atmosphere that helps sell each week of this game.

TL;DR - PLAY THIS GAME MORE THAN ONCE. Your first playthrough may be unforgiving, cruel and difficult. You may read this game is incredibly grindy. It's not. This game requires patience, learning, and perhaps most importantly of all; you to be an ignorant slutty bimbo who knows whatever happens to her is exactly what she deserves.

Many props to this game, its creator, and the fact they provide it for free. Anybody out there totally unsatisfied with a walkthrough being available for free (as I initially was) I would humbly suggest one of two options. Or even both. Embrace the unknown, throw away what you know about other VNs, and approach this one with care and thought. AND SAVE OFTEN. Secondly, support the freaking patreon. This is one game where I, as someone who is usually dependent on a walkthrough, think it might ultimately spoil the fun.

asdferqfsc

Jan 2, 2021
Dear developer, hello! Let me take the liberty to ask a question: In version 0.5.0, is there a path to unite the other three to defeat Erica? Erica always got a little more votes than me every week, which caused me to lose the game in week 10.
By the way, without a walkthrough, it was a real headache at first, but after I took the time to explore, I found it to be an engaging and good game. Thank you for your dedication!

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Dear developer, hello! Let me take the liberty to ask a question: In version 0.5.0, is there a path to unite the other three to defeat Erica? Erica always got a little more votes than me every week, which caused me to lose the game in week 10.
By the way, without a walkthrough, it was a real headache at first, but after I took the time to explore, I found it to be an engaging and good game. Thank you for your dedication!
no, that content is still in development and will still take a few more months.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
How do I get the hocow ending? I've been on the path for a while now, curently having to give 5 bottles of milk. How to get the ending of this path?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
i might be wrong but i believe the locations you can trap for Abigail are the magazine in the living room, the food she gets from the fridge (tomatoes i believe), and the microscope she uses in the hobby room. you have to specifically click on the microscope itself.
For Abigail :
- Microscope
- Magazines
- Dildo (After increased her libido)
- Tomatoes

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I have problems to clean the house. Despite searching everywhere (Floor, furnitures, ceiling, etc..) I'm still unable to find all dirts (one missing).
I don't know how to do (I've restarted the work 3 times)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes