Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Is there any unity emulator that can play this game or the unity emulator doesn't even exist yet?
Why would Unity need an emulator when it can be compiled for just about every platform under the sun? Ask the dev to do builds for phones if that's what you're after.

George G

Aug 12, 2018
So is the business model here to release a free game where it's too convoluted to play without a walkthrough so you can charge money for it? Cause if so, you've succeeded admirably.

Reactions: testyv1

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
So is the business model here to release a free game where it's too convoluted to play without a walkthrough so you can charge money for it? Cause if so, you've succeeded admirably.
very charming. what do you want me to say? it's unfinished and it has game mechanics, that are not just linear sex scene triggers. there's no walkthrough necessary. if you don't understand the base gameplay, the walkthrough won't help with that either.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Would it be possible to get the itch.io link of femdemic? I'm from Germany and Steam treats every German like a underaged person (at least if it comes to nudity and/or sexuality) because they are too lazy to implement a simple one time check on the ID Card of every user from Germany.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Would it be possible to get the itch.io link of femdemic? I'm from Germany and Steam treats every German like a underaged person (at least if it comes to nudity and/or sexuality) because they are too lazy to implement a simple one time check on the ID Card of every user from Germany.
The release had to be postponed a bit into Q1 of 2023. It'll be on itch then.

George G

Aug 12, 2018
very charming. what do you want me to say? it's unfinished and it has game mechanics, that are not just linear sex scene triggers. there's no walkthrough necessary. if you don't understand the base gameplay, the walkthrough won't help with that either.
Right, that's why there are a couple dozen people asking for a walkthrough in this thread and why 3/5 reviews currently on its TFGames page mention what a pain not having a walkthrough is. Because a walkthrough isn't necessary.

There's no need to be ashamed in creating a guaranteed way to monetize your work.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Right, that's why there are a couple dozen people asking for a walkthrough in this thread and why 3/5 reviews currently on its TFGames page mention what a pain not having a walkthrough is. Because a walkthrough isn't necessary.

There's no need to be ashamed in creating a guaranteed way to monetize your work.
Right. you're the expert, it seems. Not going to take any more insults like this.

Reactions: Lyrane

qweyn

Nov 24, 2016
Did I ruin my run by making Abigail a dumb exhibitionist.
I used the tomatoes and magazines and now she doesn't use the microscope or the vibrator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 20, 2021
Did I ruin my run by making Abigail a dumb exhibitionist.
I used the tomatoes and magazines and now she doesn't use the microscope or the vibrator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, I recommend using the microscope trap first before any other, otherwise you end up in unable to corrupt her completely

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
PC, Mac, & Linux downloads of 0.5.1.f1

- French Maid Branch
- New Marco interactions
- New clothing shop category: Legwear(tons of new things to choose from)
- New Upper Hallways
- Standing Positions in each room
- New Himari in Kitchen Graphics replacement
- CPU optimization
- a lot of fixes and smaller things

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Is there a way to unlock clothing with CheatEngine or a save editor? I don't have a huge amount of time to go through every path/figure out some of the harder to get endings and what not but enjoy being able to use the wardrobe and TF aspects of the game for roleplaying.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Is there a way to unlock clothing with CheatEngine or a save editor? I don't have a huge amount of time to go through every path/figure out some of the harder to get endings and what not but enjoy being able to use the wardrobe and TF aspects of the game for roleplaying.
I can't say much since I promised to keep my mods and methods closed sourced but the legacy file is a good start... or DM me the content, I can make a custom legacy save, specific to you only.

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018

Femdemic is coming to Steam and itch.io next month! Please consider wishlisting the game to help it gain a larger reach upon release.

View attachment 2146100

Take control of an alien bacterial race that tries to spread to every human on the planet by turning all men into sexy women. Witness their transformation in this sex-positive idle clicker by growing your presence in their body. Turns out, they might be into it.
I just watched you little intro clip and smiled at "wait your into that" amazing production value good luck on it

Reactions: relattic

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
Ive tried this game lots of times, i can never get past the forced doll storyline. I might give it another shot here soon if i can get an idea how to get past it or bypass all together.
which doll storyline are you referring to? if you mean the latex doll as part of submission to Erica all you have to do is not accept the chastity device when she tries to trick you into putting it on.

Reactions: Tebix

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
how not become that fkn japane schoolgirl? i restart from begining 4 times and it ends it anyway...

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes