matt011

Dec 17, 2019
If it's not possible to fully transform the other contestants how should I complete the main quest?
Does Anyone have a walkthrough?

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
If it's not possible to fully transform the other contestants how should I complete the main quest?
Does Anyone have a walkthrough?
Simpler answer, you can't. Not let at least. The game is still a work in progress, as such the main quest has not been finished yet. There IS a walkthrough that is available through subscribing to the patreon linked at the beginning of the thread.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Can you became a cum obsessed anal loving slut with fat ass and massive tits, while still keeping your massive schlong with its functions?

Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
dude game is awesome, playing 5.2 right now - just one thing - can you make, like in legacy save what branches are finished pls? i mean just my thought since its legacy and store everything? it will give player sense what branches are in there, which ones are not finished etc. so player will play game again to finish another story, make sense to me :) just my 5 cents, except patreon :)

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
dude game is awesome, playing 5.2 right now - just one thing - can you make, like in legacy save what branches are finished pls? i mean just my thought since its legacy and store everything? it will give player sense what branches are in there, which ones are not finished etc. so player will play game again to finish another story, make sense to me :) just my 5 cents, except patreon :)
already in 5.3
thanks for playing ;)

Reactions: Kreeze

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Great game but goddam they need to add more scenes
if by "scenes" you mean sex-scenes, then that's not the focus of the game.
if you mean story scenes in general, then that's definitely going to happen.

teeq23

Jul 21, 2021
if by "scenes" you mean sex-scenes, then that's not the focus of the game.
if you mean story scenes in general, then that's definitely going to happen.
Well, it would just be more cooler if you could add a tad bit of more erotic content.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Well, it would just be more cooler if you could add a tad bit of more erotic content.
there will be a few more scenes, of course, but it's not ever going to be a major part of the experience, because the game just has a totally different theme.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Alright, this is my last post here. I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now. The negative energy on this forum is just getting too much.

I only came here a year ago because the thread was showing up in the top google results and contained outdated images and information. So i had to step in and correct those for the general appearance of the game to the outside. But luckily, the site is not in the top results anymore, so I can finally not care about another word spewed on here by some hatemonger.

I've said this many times, but I'm going to do it one last time. I'm lucky that I can afford to talk back to assholes and not fear that all my income just fizzles away. There really are too many assholes here, not naming anyone. The game is not made for the audience of this forum. Sexual activities are NOT the focus of this game, so I don't know why anyone even posted it here in the first place. Wasn't me, that's for sure.

If you write a lengthy review about how shit the game is, I'm not going to listen to you, because the game is clearly not made for you. That doesn't mean I'm not listening to feedback in general. I do that a lot on the game's Discord. There has been a ton of valueable criticism, and I added a lot of that to the game. But if you don't like the general premise of the game, then you don't have a say. I'm really not going to listen to you if you start by only giving one or two stars and then write how awful everything about the game is, and how you didn't even understand what the game is about. That's not feedback, it's just showing to the reader that the game is not for everyone. And you were also a total dick about it. Good job.

Making games that everyone likes is not only impossible but also not a good idea. The game is made for a specific audience, and that audience clearly enjoys it. Just because you don't, doesn't mean that the people that support the game don't either. And there are obviously enough people that enjoy the game. But because you can't even imagine that those people like the game, it's just because there's a walkthrough on the patreon portal, and if it wasn't, there wouldn't be any supporters at all, or it's a scam, or whatever. I'm uploading new content every damn month. I'm working overtime every day. I just love it when people who have no idea about game development think they have the expertise to say that that single person developer didn't work enough over the course of the last 18 months because the game is not finished or they didn't like it, or whatever idiotic reason they need to overplay that they wouldn't have been able to achieve the same things. And no, the game has not been worked on since 2019. The devleopment is active since May 2021.

And I know not everyone on here is like that. I don't mean to put you all in one basket, but the angry minority is always the loudest.

Honestly, when I started writing here I had hope that I could have some conversations with people who have a different viewpoint, but everytime I open this board, I already know that it's going to stress me out more than it does good. So I'm going to close my account and not care anymore.
And I'll be much happier because of that. :)

May 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After writing all that, I hope you do delete it. Not really like you added much to the thread in the first place, and then decided to rant because you weren't getting heaps of praise and attention. After all, why bother posting something like this if not for attention? It's like a spoiled teenage girl putting on a pouty face and acting all dejected, and when someone inevitably takes the bait and asks "what's wrong", they say "nothing :mad:" and then get mad when you leave it at that, since they obviously were baiting for attention, just like this post.
If you really were going to delete your account, you'd do that and leave it at that. But instead you decided to write out a whiny post about people not liking your game, and stooped to the same level as the people you're incensed with. It's like reading something off of DeviantArt.

Now for some healthy advice, from one creative to another (though I don't make adult games or post my work here).
Telling you "if you don't like it, don't read it" (talking about reviews/comments), or something retarded like that isn't a solution, but as a creative, criticisms are something to be taken in stride.
Even if the critiques aren't valid, and say some shit like "this game sucks", or "there's not enough sex scenes" or something else that you don't think applies to your game, there's a potential member of some kind of audience wanting to be heard. It might not be the audience you want to cater to, but it's an audience that's taking the time to experience the product you're presenting them. So while they're not people that you want to bend over backwards for, if you can piece together what they're trying to say between insults and misinformed opinions, you have an opportunity to broaden your product's appeal, if you're trying to use a product as your source of income. Not every critique needs to be constructive to be constructive.

As someone who's been around the block when it comes to creating things for an audience, it's important for me to get across that work does not equal reward.
You're not entitled to praise just because you make something. You're not entitled to a proportionate amount of response to the work you've put into something either. Hell, once a project takes off and starts brewing up discourse around it, you're not even in control of that discourse or how that project is used and thought of.
You might know this, or think you do, but your post above is evidence to the contrary.

When you put your work out there, you put yourself into a state of vulnerability for sure, putting yourself out there for the world to see and scrutinize, but as a creative it's important to understand that you are not your work.
Separation of yourself from a project (both in-progress and post-release) is an important skill to master. When you put countless hours into a project, it's easy to become attached to that thing, and want people to love that thing as much as you have for putting so much time nurturing it, it becomes a part of you and your identity because it's taken up such a large chunk of your life. So when someone attacks it, or badmouths it, or even misunderstands it, it feels like it's a personal attack on yourself.
What's important, as mentioned, is to realize that you are not your work. Coming into that state of mind will help distance not only yourself from your work, but also distance yourself from criticism in a way that you can actually see what they're trying to say, even if they don't know what it is they're trying to say, and even if you don't want to hear it. Be above the critique, not in the midst.
Again, you might say you "know this", or think you do, but once again your post above is evidence to the contrary.

Lastly,
The most important thing as a creative by far is to create. Not for others, but for yourself. You might make something with the intent of having others join in on that thing and share an enjoyment for it, but even if you stand alone, it's important to make something that you yourself believe in and find worth in. If you don't, then shitty critiques and reviews will hurt all the more (if you can't separate yourself from your work), because it's only confirming the fact that you yourself don't find worth in the time you're putting into that project, and that others shouldn't find worth in it either.

If this project is something you find worth in, great, separate yourself from it and rise above the rabble and critique.
If this project isn't something you find worth in, then maybe you should delete that account and leave. It probably won't help to stick around this place.

There's my 2 cents. I'm sure you'll read it since you're probably waiting with baited breath after a post like that for any kind of response. Waiting for entitled coomers to call you names and shit talk your game while you pretend to be inactive trying to confirm the view you have in your head of what you've just described to justify your position.
Or you'll actually delete your account.

In either case, it is what it is.
For what it's worth...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adios.

Last edited:

selkietg

Nov 17, 2021
I think you've misunderstood Rel's position; I base that from many discussions on his discord server, and from what he wrote above and you replied to. The information I'm lacking is the content of the posts which were deleted by the moderators, and which to Rel felt like hatred directed personally at him: outright insults.
It's easy to miscommunicate in text, but when you write:
"It's like a spoiled teenage girl putting on a pouty face and acting all dejected, and when someone inevitably takes the bait and asks "what's wrong", they say "nothing :mad:" and then get mad when you leave it at that, since they obviously were baiting for attention, just like this post."
by claiming you know how Rel was feeling and what he intended by the post, and characterise it in a way that belittles him, well, that doesn't seem very constructive to me.
Your other points seem largely reasonable; the one exception is your assumption that Rel can't accept critical feedback. From everything I've seen, he can. It's the malicious commentary intended to wound and hurt, that sometimes hurts.

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Is the french maid storyline done? I keep searching for the last bit of dirt around the house but I never seem to find it.

EDIT: If anyone else stumbles on to this, you have to keep it green and go to sleep at night. Make sure you take off the dress at night and go to sleep, if you get forced to sleep and don't take off the dress, the day doesnt count and you get -1 in the count.

Last edited:
Reactions: opepe

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
While this game does get pretty grindy and save-scummy without a walkthrough I have to admit I'm really enjoying it so far. Got about 1/3 done and if you're into hardcore tf this is right up your alley

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes