nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
cant find the correct formula for abigail's compond/experiment anyone mind telling me what it is
It's different each playthrough. I can tell you a strategy though:
On the first two attempts, choose vials 1-4 and 5-8, respectively. This tells you which vials are the right ones, and might even give you the position of one or two. Even if none of the vials appear in the right slot, you can deduce the right order over the following attempts, so by the fifth and final one you know where each vial has to go. It requires some logical deduction, but after a few times it becomes rather straightforward.
Try different permutations of the correct vials, and use logic to which permutations are possible. If everything else fails and you simply cannot get it to work, you can create a save at the beginning of the quest, reload as necessary and try different combinations and permutations of vials.
Hint: You can look up your current and previous attempts in the notes next to the lab setup. No need to write down everything yourself. Also, for me it helps to just use their numbers (1-8) instead of their colors.
You can even do this with a handicap, namely when you want a particular vial to go into the first petri dish. (Lab accidents can happen, and the results depend on the color that was in the first petri dish during the _previous_ attempt.)
So even when you use the same vial for the first dish every time except for the final attempt, by then you can reliably figure out the correct combination.

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
for the love of fucking god how do i find the stamp? please someone tell me coz i cannot move forward
You have to look in the hobby room when Himari is there painting. Open the cabinet on the right side of the room which will have the paints. The stamp is a cylindrical object that will be visible because Himari has one of the paint bottles out

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Anyone getting really annoyed at not being able to do anything about being miserable due to lack of latex? Keep getting injected every few days or so, but can't buy latex, nor reduce my need for it... has ruined the game for me :(...

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
ok I felt bad asking before but now that they're gone can anyone help me understand why the hell doesn't the latest update ever leak? This is like one of the few super awesome and amazing games people are surprisingly not really interested in posting about or leaking patreon content. This really blows my mind. Not even in that other torrent site, like, bruh.
Wow! It's like you can see into the future ;)

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes