MxCherryBlue

Mar 24, 2020
Cant progress in the game because is asking me to check the questlog each time I do anything and saya the same when I try to do what is asking me.

Oct 25, 2017
ok I felt bad asking before but now that they're gone can anyone help me understand why the hell doesn't the latest update ever leak? This is like one of the few super awesome and amazing games people are surprisingly not really interested in posting about or leaking patreon content. This really blows my mind. Not even in that other torrent site, like, bruh.

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Really enjoyed this game as far as TF games goes, this is one of the best. The only problem is that you really need to work to find all the paths/scenes.

I've completed a fair share of the paths, so I'll just list some endings and how to get them if anyone is stuck.

Let's start with the girls and the paths related to them

Himari: You can hypnotize her by:
1. Painting can in the 2nd drawer in hobby room
2. TV
3. Manga Book (Abigail needs to be DUM+)

ALL HER PATHS REVOLVE AROUND THE STAMP

Japanese School Girl Path
- Around week 2 she will show up in the vending machine room in a panic looking for her stamp, which you can find in the hobby room at noon in the 2nd drawer on the shelf with the paint bottles. Either don't show it to her, don't find it by week 3 or show it to her but don't give it to her, in all cases she gets angry with you and starts transforming you gradually into a Japanese school girl, which can be stopped by transforming her once.

Whore path: Also related to the stamp, this time ask for a blowjob in exchange for the stamp but don't give it to her after. You start getting transformed into a Bangkok prostitute, which can be stopped by transforming her once.

Related path to Himari:

Magical Girl: Follow along in the Japanese school girl path but before she can lock your wardrobe on the 2nd night, transform her. Next you need to get high fitness (I don't know the exact no.) and go swimming, if the option comes up for "Take a few laps" do it, next you should get a prompt about taking a deep dive because you saw something. Take the dive and you should find a "weird staff" this is purely rng so expect a few tries. When you go to sleep, the staff lights up and if your IQ is lower than max amount, you need to max it and click on the staff again to start first transformation. The cycle of being woken up by strange light and clicking on the staff goes on for a few transformations till the last one which requires small breasts before you can go through with it (because flat is justice).
Every transformation requires specific stats, like high ig for the first one and low breast, low height for the last one. Not sure what specific ones are for the other 2 as I did them without changing anything

Abigail: You can hypnotize her by:
1. Microscope in the hobby room (Click on it)
2. Magazines in the living room
3. Tomatoes in the fridge
4. Vibrator in the pool (Needs screwdriver from shed) (Abigail needs HEAT+ first)

ALL HER PATHS REVOLVE AROUND SCIENCE EXPERIMENT

Hucow:
Fail science experiment 5 times. Afterwards you can help her voluntarily or reject her offer and get force transformed. Once your IQ and some other stats are lowered enough by the transformation and the milking you get the hucow ending (The milk bottle is in the kitchen, one the top left cupboard)

Asylum: There are 3 outcomes for this path, basically max IQ or Libido or min height and then use the explosion to put that stat below the limit. Vial color needs to be opposite of the one that increases that stat. For example, red vial is HEAT- which reduces libido, but when you use red vial in the experiment (x4), it increases libido instead. Use corresponding colors to find all 3 endings.

Gynoid+Sexbot: The experiment itself can be done by trial and error, read the notebook and find all 4 correct vials. Once you figure out the 4 correct vials, you need to decline when Abigail asks for it. The next Abigail implants a chip which starts the path.

The next day she asks you to select the transformation

Option A- (Default) You get affection points by showing your transformation stages and the story itself
Option B- (CIA Fembot) You don't get affection points

You need to make sure your relationship with katelyn isnt so bad that she doesn't help you, make sure you work out and get your fitness high. On week 3? (When she gets random orgasm), the working out backfires because randomly you get negative affection when she has an orgasm with you in the room. Option A gives you free points when you show her your transformation stages. When your relationship is high enough, she shows you how to mediate, spam that to get your control points to 7 at which stage you can get more points from the tv, the spin wheel and eventually the pc in the streaming room by using the 'control' option. High control points unlock some endings, if you manage to use DUM+ on Abigail before she completely takes over you.

Vibrator: Use HEAT+ on Abigail and she will start using a vibrator in the pool. Once you have enough control points you can "connect" to the vibrator.

Katelyn: You can hypnotize her by:
1. 2nd smallest dumbbell in the gym
2. Oven in the kitchen
3. Seeds in the top right cupboard (Need ladder and also need high relationship with Abigail or Himari so they let you take the ladder across the living room)

French maid: After week 2 you will find Katelyn cleaning the house randomly, at one point you get a 'confront' option. Confront her and then wait to catch her again (make sure your IQ isn't too low), and then go for the apologetic option, after a few other such events you will get the option to ask the others for help regarding the situation. Finish Abigails science experiment and give her the information she wants. This is required because otherwise she will not help you. She gives you a maid costume which lets you find the 'dirt' around the house. This starts the maid path. You need to keep the house clean for 5 consecutive days. YOU NEED TO GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, IF YOU GET AN EVENT AND YOU DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR MAID COSTUME BEFORE SLEEPING SOMETIMES THE DAY DOESNT COUNT. Finding the dirt around the house is actually very tedious and annoying, you just need to go around and find all the dirt, check everywhere (Except the hobby room, spin wheel room and outside), make sure that the dirt level is green and then go to sleep. Events such as tripping from high heels cause the dirt level to go up and if this happens at night your day is ruined. This is why spam saving in this path is required. After the 5 days Katelyn tells you that this deal is too good for her and that she's keeping you as her maid forever, you can either make her dumb or continue down the path.

It's possible there is a Latina maid path too, but I haven't found it so far. Will keep updating the post if i come across anything new.

Last edited:

kikongo

Feb 1, 2018
ok I felt bad asking before but now that they're gone can anyone help me understand why the hell doesn't the latest update ever leak? This is like one of the few super awesome and amazing games people are surprisingly not really interested in posting about or leaking patreon content. This really blows my mind. Not even in that other torrent site, like, bruh.
It's because this game is key-activated. If the website is to be believed, then if too many copies are activated with the same key, that key will be deactivated.

In other words, this TFGS game has online activation like a AAA title, with the quality of any other TFGS game. If this thread wasn't proof enough that the creator has gone off the deep end.

On that note, here's the current walkthrough (0.5.3.b1a, 17 December 2022):

kikongo

Feb 1, 2018
Hmm, does anybody know how to raise Fitness above 54? It keeps telling me that "You feel you've reached the maximum fitness you can achieve right now" but to ally Katy, I need Fitness 75. Wearing different shoes makes no difference, befriending Marco doesn't either. Whether Katy or Marco are in the room during the workout seemingly doesn't matter either.

Reactions: Baudler

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, does anybody know how to raise Fitness above 54? It keeps telling me that "You feel you've reached the maximum fitness you can achieve right now" but to ally Katy, I need Fitness 75. Wearing different shoes makes no difference, befriending Marco doesn't either. Whether Katy or Marco are in the room during the workout seemingly doesn't matter either.
There is an item you can buy before you start a playthrough once you have found a few endings and reset the game that increases the cap

Reactions: kikongo

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
I don't blame any creator for not wanting to talk to their fan base. People have become entitled brats.

If any game creator reads this, know that a lot of us quietly support you. But we are just as tired of the incessant rats as you are, and tend to avoid talking in forums at all unless we have to.

sid1986

Jun 26, 2020
Really enjoyed this game as far as TF games goes, this is one of the best. The only problem is that you really need to work to find all the paths/scenes.

I've completed a fair share of the paths, so I'll just list some endings and how to get them if anyone is stuck.

Let's start with the girls and the paths related to them

Himari: You can hypnotize her by:
1. Painting can in the 2nd drawer in hobby room
2. TV
3. Manga Book (Abigail needs to be DUM+)

ALL HER PATHS REVOLVE AROUND THE STAMP

Japanese School Girl Path
- Around week 2 she will show up in the vending machine room in a panic looking for her stamp, which you can find in the hobby room at noon in the 2nd drawer on the shelf with the paint bottles. Either don't show it to her, don't find it by week 3 or show it to her but don't give it to her, in all cases she gets angry with you and starts transforming you gradually into a Japanese school girl, which can be stopped by transforming her once.

Whore path: Also related to the stamp, this time ask for a blowjob in exchange for the stamp but don't give it to her after. You start getting transformed into a Bangkok prostitute, which can be stopped by transforming her once.

Related path to Himari:

Magical Girl: Follow along in the Japanese school girl path but before she can lock your wardrobe on the 2nd night, transform her. Next you need to get high fitness (I don't know the exact no.) and go swimming, if the option comes up for "Take a few laps" do it, next you should get a prompt about taking a deep dive because you saw something. Take the dive and you should find a "weird staff" this is purely rng so expect a few tries. When you go to sleep, the staff lights up and if your IQ is lower than max amount, you need to max it and click on the staff again to start first transformation. The cycle of being woken up by strange light and clicking on the staff goes on for a few transformations till the last one which requires small breasts before you can go through with it (because flat is justice).
Every transformation requires specific stats, like high ig for the first one and low breast, low height for the last one. Not sure what specific ones are for the other 2 as I did them without changing anything

Abigail: You can hypnotize her by:
1. Microscope in the hobby room (Click on it)
2. Magazines in the living room
3. Tomatoes in the fridge
4. Vibrator in the pool (Needs screwdriver from shed) (Abigail needs DUM+ first)

ALL HER PATHS REVOLVE AROUND SCIENCE EXPERIMENT

Hucow:
Fail science experiment 5 times. Afterwards you can help her voluntarily or reject her offer and get force transformed. Once your IQ and some other stats are lowered enough by the transformation and the milking you get the hucow ending (The milk bottle is in the kitchen, one the top left cupboard)

Asylum: There are 3 outcomes for this path, basically max IQ or Libido or min height and then use the explosion to put that stat below the limit. Vial color needs to be opposite of the one that increases that stat. For example, red vial is HEAT- which reduces libido, but when you use red vial in the experiment (x4), it increases libido instead. Use corresponding colors to find all 3 endings.

Gynoid+Sexbot: The experiment itself can be done by trial and error, read the notebook and find all 4 correct vials. Once you figure out the 4 correct vials, you need to decline when Abigail asks for it. The next Abigail implants a chip which starts the path.

The next day she asks you to select the transformation

Option A- (Default) You get affection points by showing your transformation stages and the story itself
Option B- (CIA Fembot) You don't get affection points

You need to make sure your relationship with katelyn isnt so bad that she doesn't help you, make sure you work out and get your fitness high. On week 3? (When she gets random orgasm), the working out backfires because randomly you get negative affection when she has an orgasm with you in the room. Option A gives you free points when you show her your transformation stages. When your relationship is high enough, she shows you how to mediate, spam that to get your control points to 7 at which stage you can get more points from the tv, the spin wheel and eventually the pc in the streaming room by using the 'control' option. High control points unlock some endings, if you manage to use DUM+ on Abigail before she completely takes over you.

Vibrator: Use HEAT+ on Abigail and she will start using a vibrator in the pool. Once you have enough control points you can "connect" to the vibrator.

Katelyn: You can hypnotize her by:
1. 2nd smallest dumbbell in the gym
2. Oven in the kitchen
3. Seeds in the top right cupboard (Need ladder and also need high relationship with Abigail or Himari so they let you take the ladder across the living room)

French maid: After week 2 you will find Katelyn cleaning the house randomly, at one point you get a 'confront' option. Confront her and then wait to catch her again (make sure your IQ isn't too low), and then go for the apologetic option, after a few other such events you will get the option to ask the others for help regarding the situation. Finish Abigails science experiment and give her the information she wants. This is required because otherwise she will not help you. She gives you a maid costume which lets you find the 'dirt' around the house. This starts the maid path. You need to keep the house clean for 5 consecutive days. YOU NEED TO GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, IF YOU GET AN EVENT AND YOU DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR MAID COSTUME BEFORE SLEEPING SOMETIMES THE DAY DOESNT COUNT. Finding the dirt around the house is actually very tedious and annoying, you just need to go around and find all the dirt, check everywhere (Except the hobby room, spin wheel room and outside), make sure that the dirt level is green and then go to sleep. Events such as tripping from high heels cause the dirt level to go up and if this happens at night your day is ruined. This is why spam saving in this path is required. After the 5 days Katelyn tells you that this deal is too good for her and that she's keeping you as her maid forever, you can either make her dumb or continue down the path.

It's possible there is a Latina maid path too, but I haven't found it so far. Will keep updating the post if i come across anything new.
Hi. Can you please share save files with this paths?

Reactions: Zmorin01

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
I have a bug when everytime i close the game, the launcher disapeared from the game file, and i can't play it anymore.
I'm the only one with that bug ? How to circonvulate around it ? thank you in advance

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes