Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
How do you get Abigail on 3? I have the other 2 on 3 (kitchen, living room), but I dont get her.

The game shows an interactive marker on the table in the hobby room, but I cant use that.

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
How do you get Abigail on 3? I have the other 2 on 3 (kitchen, living room), but I dont get her.

The game shows an interactive marker on the table in the hobby room, but I cant use that.
i might be wrong but i believe the locations you can trap for Abigail are the magazine in the living room, the food she gets from the fridge (tomatoes i believe), and the microscope she uses in the hobby room. you have to specifically click on the microscope itself.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
i might be wrong but i believe the locations you can trap for Abigail are the magazine in the living room, the food she gets from the fridge (tomatoes i believe), and the microscope she uses in the hobby room. you have to specifically click on the microscope itself.
Ok - will try to target the microscope ...

irrationalist

Oct 13, 2019
How to get the Asylum ending?
Use Abigail's chemistry quest to go beyond normal stat limits.

You can mess with her vibrator once she's +Libido, or with her microscope (she might have to not be +Dum). The microscope is a small target.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019

Femdemic is coming to Steam and itch.io next month! Please consider wishlisting the game to help it gain a larger reach upon release.

femdemic_alpha000 (1).gif

Take control of an alien bacterial race that tries to spread to every human on the planet by turning all men into sexy women. Witness their transformation in this sex-positive idle clicker by growing your presence in their body. Turns out, they might be into it.

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
Looking for similar game where guy lives with his female friend, joins some shady program on campus leading by female doctor, or psychologist (i dont remember), it has hypnosis and iirc was made in unity too.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone help me ?
In my first run, when I spin the wheel, I always had the choice to choose the result in exchange for a penalty spin later
But I restarted the game and now it never give me this choice, why ?
Is it a bug or is it something to do in game to have this choice ?

hamtaror

Nov 26, 2019
Can someone help me ?
In my first run, when I spin the wheel, I always had the choice to choose the result in exchange for a penalty spin later
But I restarted the game and now it never give me this choice, why ?
Is it a bug or is it something to do in game to have this choice ?
If I recall you get to spin for being the contestant with least points.
Maybe you just played better and you aren't the last one anymore?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I think the first 2 skin colors are inverted, the 2nd one seems more "white" than the first one

And I'm almost sure the 2 last eyes colors have no difference at all, I even streamed the game on my 4K 65" TV and put my face at 10cm of the screen and noticed no differences
Maybe the dev could add black eyes instead of the last brown

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
My Own Style of Walkthrough Enjoy
So far I've unlocked the two robot endings, School girl and whore and asylum ending. What else is there? Can you have an ending for sub?

To unlock them all you gotta do the following:

Science experiment for the robot endings
, which you can unlock by ending week 3 as abigials friend. She needs to forget maths before you can unlock the dialogue to do it. Then when you get the code right, you need to not give it to her

School girl path: is just dont find the stamp

Whore path: is just find the stamp and ask her for head and give her the stamp

Cow path: Fail abigails experiment and she will inject you every day your breasts will grow and you will require to milk them for her (Cow ending after 6 bottles delivered)

Asylum path: is something to do with the science table (not sure about this part if someone can let me know id list it here in detail. [not so sure this one is a blur]

Just for the sake of it, Walkthrough
For people searching for a way to get the endings

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Untitled.png

Does anybody see less skin here ?
Or just think the pink one is less sexy and showing ?

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 2164288

Does anybody see less skin here ?
Or just think the pink one is less sexy and showing ?
Looks the same what i noticed is that its rather based on colors than the type of group of the same clothing
So i think the reason its like this is because he wants to not make it all the same and impliment minor art tweaks etc.

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
Whore path: is just find the stamp and ask her for head and give her the stamp
and don't give her the stamp. Giving her the stamp after forcing her to give you head gives you a bunch of of +relationship. She's totally into it.

Asylum path: is something to do with the science table (not sure about this part if someone can let me know id list it here in detail. [not so sure this one is a blur]
You tank one of your stats, then use the table to push it below minimum. Find the colour of the item that increases the stat you tanked, and that's the colour of vial you should spam. You get unique endings for each stat. Not sure if this works for every stat; I've only done height.

Someone else in this thread has a writeup including colours and which endings they've found.

Also, don't forget the maid! Once Katy starts cleaning up, either help her out (with Bambi's assistance) or just don't bother dosing her.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes