dmmt

May 8, 2020
I'm not gonna slam the art, cause I cant do any better but...I'm not gonna DL because of the "art".

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
how do you get the latex stuff? very confused how to go down that path
It is tied to Erica's domination path. Early on in week 2 i believe you receive a package and the "AI" tells you it's a chastity device you have to put on per your contract. If you put it on, it begins the path to being Erica's slave. The latex stuff is involved there, but I'll leave details for you (and anyone else who makes use of this info) to find out

sissycow

Feb 9, 2019
It is tied to Erica's domination path. Early on in week 2 i believe you receive a package and the "AI" tells you it's a chastity device you have to put on per your contract. If you put it on, it begins the path to being Erica's slave. The latex stuff is involved there, but I'll leave details for you (and anyone else who makes use of this info) to find out
well thank you for not not sharing information for some weird reason

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
0.4.6.f2 - Body Sealed 2069 on TFGamessite.

v0.5.1 (Now on Patreon/Subscribestar Alpha)

v0.5.1 (Now on Patreon/Subscribestar Alpha)

- French Maid Branch
- New Marco interactions
- New clothing shop category: Legwear(tons of new things to choose from)
- New Upper Hallways
- Standing Positions in each room
- New Himari in Kitchen Graphics replacement
- CPU optimization
- a lot of fixes and smaller things

v0.5.0 (Now on Patreon/Subscribestar Beta)

- Katelyn Ally Quest
- Start of Maid branch
- New End-of-Week show (Week 9)
- Finale of Show in Week 10 (Game Ending Rework)
- New character; Marco (only a few occurences for now)
- New clothing shop category: Accessories (tons of new things to choose from)
- New sex graphics for main character: Doggy Style

v0.4.6.f2 (Now Free)

- Minor Bugfixes & Tweaks

v0.4.6

- Audio-Visual Upgrades
- Erica Latex Slave Story
- New Latex Full Body Suit
- Himari Ally Content
- New End-Of-Week Show
- New Garden Graphics
- New Logo Graphics
- Showing Multiple Characters in Dialogs
- New Katelyn in Garden Graphics
- New Graphics for Himari Blowjob

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
nothing sexual other than BJ with Erica right? Im asking for all versions
there are now quite a lot of sex scenes with different characters in the current Patreon version. but there are also more than that bj scene with Erica in the current free version.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
can we get a free walkthrough or something cos the game is better all over the place atm and aslo how do i transfrom the girls?

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Are you guys working on android port cause I think that it would be more fun if we can play on all platforms if you know what I'm saying. I'm kinda excited to play it on Android tho.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Are you guys working on android port cause I think that it would be more fun if we can play on all platforms if you know what I'm saying. I'm kinda excited to play it on Android tho.
i tried to build for Android a while ago, but the memory restrictions were a problem. didn't run so it would need a lot of rework.

• Sad
Reactions: Frans090080

Debilzjeb

May 25, 2022
How do you get Asylum ending? I've tried so many times but i can't figure it out. Staff takes me to asylum when i bite off Erica's Sausage but i don't unlock anything by that.

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
How do you get Asylum ending? I've tried so many times but i can't figure it out. Staff takes me to asylum when i bite off Erica's Sausage but i don't unlock anything by that.
that IS one of the asylum endings. You follow the same process you followed to get that ending but use the color vials that correspond to intelligence and height to get the other two asylum endings.

Reactions: Debilzjeb

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Latest free release is choppy during scene transitions on a relatively fast computer (gaming pc that cost €1.5k 5 years back..)

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes