Mindblowew656

Jan 13, 2022
Head over to %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Rel_Pink\Femdemic\
Then open the *.json, edit with Notepad or desired text editor, make changes, save and load the save trough the game.
i opened the json file but there is so much text i dont know what to modify for the points

Lyrialla

Sep 27, 2018
Unfortunately can't get the game to work at all. From what I believe it's because I am using an Ultrawide or something and when I start a game the screen stays black. I've tried changing my resolution and aspect ratio, but nothing is working. I have seen other's complain about this issue, but have not seen it resolved.

Reactions: AndonTheBest

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Unfortunately can't get the game to work at all. From what I believe it's because I am using an Ultrawide or something and when I start a game the screen stays black. I've tried changing my resolution and aspect ratio, but nothing is working. I have seen other's complain about this issue, but have not seen it resolved.
What OS are you using? And maybe some additional info?

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
Head over to %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Rel_Pink\Femdemic\
Then open the *.json, edit with Notepad or desired text editor, make changes, save and load the save trough the game.
please explain how to read that dam thing i tried and even with json reader tool jet it still feelt like was trying to read moonspeak i dont get it. It is not like other idle saves i have edit before

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I've updated the mac installation since it wasn't installing properly. Please re-download the file and then follow the installation on the front page. I also added a changelog for 0.5.4.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Windows 10, as soon as I go through character creation the screen goes black for a bit before these icons show up and that's all that happens.
That's annoying... no way to tell what is happening really. Could be numerous things, sorry I can't be of much help.
You could try loading a save,
Type %appdata%\..\LocalLow\Rel_Pink in your windows search then go to BMO-TV folder (if it's there else make one). Then add it to that restart the game and try loading it.

Lyrialla

Sep 27, 2018
That's annoying... no way to tell what is happening really. Could be numerous things, sorry I can't be of much help.
You could try loading a save, Workupload
Type %appdata%\..\LocalLow\Rel_Pink in your windows search then go to BMO-TV folder (if it's there else make one). Then add it to that restart the game and try loading it.
Well you fixed my problem. I loaded your save and then went back to the main menu to try start a new game, I started from day 2 and since the intro didn't play I'm finally in the game! The problem must have something to do with the intro video.

Reactions: AndonTheBest

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Well you fixed my problem. I loaded your save and then went back to the main menu to try start a new game, I started from day 2 and since the intro didn't play I'm finally in the game! The problem must have something to do with the intro video.
If it was the video i recommend updating gpu drivers might be an encoding issue.

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
It's certainly not bad and has good presentation, but there's just something about it that feels empty to me and lacking soul
Oh, that's easy. Every character has a fairly rigid character arc they will engage with come hell or high water. There is very little nuance, nothing you do will change much, there's no 'if I go back and do things differently will they behave a different way?', nothing. Combine stilted, average writing with purely serviceable art and you get a game that's lacking personality.

Stranded is the OG that it's based off (at least from what I remember, don't remember a RAGS game with the same gameplay but I could be wrong), and Apollo7 did a game inspired by that a bit later called Submansion. It's hardly treading new ground, and it treads a lot of the same ground without actually improving on the faults those games had in the first place.
It may have also been an HTML game, but it wasn't one of those. It's been over a decade.

Gecci

Feb 25, 2021
The game wont start , the unity crash handler appears and then windows saying that the computer is shuttind down the game

May 31, 2019
why I cannot wear piercer for char pls give me a save
I had this issue as well. Apparently you have to wait till one of the "end of week shows" (the one after the bedroom restyle I think). You spin the wheel for the amount of piercings you get, and then spin more for the body part you get pierced. Kinda lame actually, since some of them look kinda meh together, and you have no control over it.

how do you become a neko?
After a a few end of week shows, you start seeing Katlyn (or whatever her name is) doing chores around the house dressed as a maid. You have to see her do this like 4-5 times, which is super fucking inconsistent (it took several in-game weeks to see her the required amount of times), but after that you can ask to help her clean. She sees a fuckton of invisible dust around, so you have to ask Abby (the blonde science chick), to help you see the dust. If you're not on friendly terms, she wont help, which means you automatically fail the start of the maid branch and get put on the catgirl branch. But if she does help, if you don't clean enough within a few days you fail and also go on the catgirl branch.

loup5264

Jun 11, 2020
I had this issue as well. Apparently you have to wait till one of the "end of week shows" (the one after the bedroom restyle I think). You spin the wheel for the amount of piercings you get, and then spin more for the body part you get pierced. Kinda lame actually, since some of them look kinda meh together, and you have no control over it.

After a a few end of week shows, you start seeing Katlyn (or whatever her name is) doing chores around the house dressed as a maid. You have to see her do this like 4-5 times, which is super fucking inconsistent (it took several in-game weeks to see her the required amount of times), but after that you can ask to help her clean. She sees a fuckton of invisible dust around, so you have to ask Abby (the blonde science chick), to help you see the dust. If you're not on friendly terms, she wont help, which means you automatically fail the start of the maid branch and get put on the catgirl branch. But if she does help, if you don't clean enough within a few days you fail and also go on the catgirl branch.
Thanks

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes