• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned BNWO Resort [Part 1] [Monty McBlack]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I am not native English speaker, but i am annoyed by how name is "BNWO" aka Black New World Order. It really would make sense to call it "New Black World Order", sounds much, much better. BNWO just sounds like child clumsily added word "black" to something.

For the record I don't have anything against racism in a fiction setting, its a fetish as much as anything else.
Yeah and it does not even need to be fetish to be acceptable part of fictional setting (or historical). In fact big interest many people have in fictional settings is different moral codes. Game of thrones is good example, people don't think many things in it would be morally acceptable, but they are intriguing so people watch the show.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
As much as i like the genre (pergnancy) in a game, i tend to not like games with supremacy themes (regardless of race or intent) or ntr (in which i as MC arnt the one doing the ntr'ing to someone else) so im going to skip on this one. Good luck with the game either way.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
this game remind me one where a black nation take the military control over a white nation, and enslave every girl (civilian and military) for sexual purpose, trophye wife, brothel for soldier and so on.. very good game/premise, but that will probably be in development for eternity...

this one is a demo, but the good premise is here for what i have seen, and i hope to see at least this game finished one day. good luck for the dev, i will definetely keep an eye on this game.

215303j

I've seen where this shit leads, to VWD
Do you mean Volkswagen Diesel or Von Willebrand Disease?

I don't know about the second, but I'm sure Volkswagen has little to do with black supremacy fantasies...

About this game, not sure which I dislike more: NBWO or Tyrano Builder so I'll skip this one.

Edit: I'm not a doctor, but it seems race does play a role in Von Willebrand Disease:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
That aspect ratio.. It's also extremely snowy even though it's August.

vince85

Sep 23, 2018
Interesting start, perhaps a little too fast progression of the story. I'm waiting for more to see

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I WANT TO PLAY AS HOLLYWOOD HOGAN, WHAT IS THIS. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
well that was fun. looking forward to seeing how this goes. pity since it's about the breeding we won't be seeing her asshole destroyed but I'm sure the gaping cream pies will be worth the it.

Kinoman

Aug 8, 2018
How i hate early access! Never download version 0.0.1. How much beatiful games develops too slow. And I have to wait this game now too

Reactions: cho'gall
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes