VN Others Abandoned BNWO Resort [Part 1] [Monty McBlack]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
If I was her, and the hubby didn't exist, and I heard from her preggo friend about that place, I'd absolutely get myself some loser, marry him, and bring him there so he can see me enjoy every girl's best friend.
No, of course not diamonds. Girls don't need diamonds, girls need BBC.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Do you only get access to the game (officially) if you donate at the $15.00 level only? Seems a bit steep in comparison to other games.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Imagine the outrage there would have been in the comments if the races were flipped XP
Interesting concept though, not my cup of tea.
Nice to see there are people willing trying weird ideas though. (cause good shit can come from such experiments)

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Imagine the outrage there would have been in the comments if the races were flipped XP
Interesting concept though, not my cup of tea.
Nice to see there are people willing trying weird ideas though. (cause good shit can come from such experiments)
"Weird ideas" ?

Why weird?

It's PERFECT.

I say this game is the perfect h-game setup because:
Most realistic scenario I have ever seen with a Male Puppet.

Because every Hentai Game is a simulator of you (the Player) controlling someone else's (the Puppet/Marionette/MC's) life - you having superpowers and being able to remote control another person.
ONLY downside is you MUST stay inside the target's head for 24 hours straight minimum.

In this game's case, the husband.

There is nothing more fun, nothing more empowering, than making sure a Male Puppet does NOT get laid, or if he does, making sure his spouse discovers he's small/lame/pathetic, the perfect cuck.
Because you are the boss - not that turd you control - and if you can't have his girl (because a screen and quantum physics separate you) then he of all people has even less rights to have her, so teaching him that lesson is fun.

Ultimately it comes down to the good old question:
Are you a Superman
(who is obviously a virgin because he's afraid of hurting Lois)
or are you a Lex Luthor
(the one who obviously banged Lois more than anyone else, as often as she got kidnapped etc.)

>>>>> Are you a nice person intend on helping and supporting your puppet, a real hero?
Do have him fuck his hot young wife, making sure he gets to keep the status quo, and gets to keep trying to get a son and heir?
Making sure his line lasts for centuries, working on establishing a dynasty in his name, pairing your puppet with all the hot girls you can find?

>>>>> Or are you a villain (like me) who cares more for your own genepool instead of your puppet's:
Do you work towards the termination of his line?
Ensuring his genepool goes extinct?
And as the cherry on top make sure he suffers even more when you finally release him from your control?
Like the realization months later "his" son isn't even his at all because different race?
And for the luls turn his wife into a public dumpster as well?

Reactions: paintherbro

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Weird ideas" ?

Why weird?

It's PERFECT.

I say this game is the perfect h-game setup because:
Most realistic scenario I have ever seen with a Male Puppet.

Because every Hentai Game is a simulator of you (the Player) controlling someone else's (the Puppet/Marionette/MC's) life - you having superpowers and being able to remote control another person.
ONLY downside is you MUST stay inside the target's head for 24 hours straight minimum.

In this game's case, the husband.

There is nothing more fun, nothing more empowering, than making sure a Male Puppet does NOT get laid, or if he does, making sure his spouse discovers he's small/lame/pathetic, the perfect cuck.
Because you are the boss - not that turd you control - and if you can't have his girl (because a screen and quantum physics separate you) then he of all people has even less rights to have her, so teaching him that lesson is fun.

Ultimately it comes down to the good old question:
Are you a Superman
(who is obviously a virgin because he's afraid of hurting Lois)
or are you a Lex Luthor
(the one who obviously banged Lois more than anyone else, as often as she got kidnapped etc.)

>>>>> Are you a nice person intend on helping and supporting your puppet, a real hero?
Do have him fuck his hot young wife, making sure he gets to keep the status quo, and gets to keep trying to get a son and heir?
Making sure his line lasts for centuries, working on establishing a dynasty in his name, pairing your puppet with all the hot girls you can find?

>>>>> Or are you a villain (like me) who cares more for your own genepool instead of your puppet's:
Do you work towards the termination of his line?
Ensuring his genepool goes extinct?
And as the cherry on top make sure he suffers even more when you finally release him from your control?
Like the realization months later "his" son isn't even his at all because different race?
And for the luls turn his wife into a public dumpster as well?
riigghhttoo, I am going to answer this easily and simply, weird is not a bad thing for 1. and 2. It is weird because it is not normal. (which doesn't matter because weird again is not a bad thing, it is weird in the same way the first incest game would have been weird, which now they are not weird and are normal because it has become common, just like the first hamburger would have been weird, or the first time someone made a grilled cheese) put simply, you are reading to much into nothing bro, chill.

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
Yikes, this Monty guy is into some Dark (no pun intended) and Weird shit, this stuff is too much for me, so beware. download at your own risk. could be a good game if you're really, really into race-play. he has decent renders tho.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
a minute long mp4 inside a ~200mb .exe... Who designs those game engines??!
The game itself is lovely. Even if it might include gay content as well in the future, I will watch for it

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Once again, this is a heavily racist and NTR game and that's clear in the OP. Whining won't make it go away, so keep that shit out of this thread.
I get your point but without those whinners your modding team never would have discovered what happend with that game bully previously after you banned it due to content damaging for this site.. Just saying..:cautious:

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
pretty sure this abandoned, although i checked out his patreon and read this 'At 500 supports I should have enough support to start adding animations to my work in both Games and comics' he's only reached 100, i wouldn't hold your breath with this one shame really cause it looked promising.
the ironic part is he said he got fired from his job which meant an increase in productivity XD

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
When will bnwo Resort - Part 2 be updated?
PS: I like the pattern of uterine tattoo very much. Does it have more meaning? (only black genes are allowed in the womb? A sign for a milkmaid? Maybe we can use different womb tattoos to represent different stages of white girls)

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes