3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Bobby's Memoirs of Depravity: 0.1549 Release

-- 5.62GB

Android and compress version with be uploaded tonight.

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the long delay so here is the lastest version. There is about 2,000 renders in this update and this is not the full version. Due to a lot of changes some scenes were cut and will be added back in the next version as it was dragging on. The content focus on moving the story forward with both Mom and Lucy.

Also I have started adding more small content to fill events around the house. I want to also have the characters interact with each other and not just stand alone scenes.

I will do a follow up post with a walkthrough and more details on what is coming next.

In this version:
  • Lucy and Julia Night Club scene
  • Night Club events (Fight / dealing with drunk women) not fully finished
  • Lucy and Julia Bedroom scenes.
  • Lucy undress scenes
  • Lucy workout scenes
  • Mom and Evelyn going out scenes
  • Mom in the kitchen scenes with Bobby
  • Mom talking to Bobby in the moring scenes in his room
  • Other some things here and there....

Technical Changes:
  • Improved renders with better lighting
  • Removed old code
  • Added more music for scenes
  • Changes to the UI

There is still a lot for content to go...
  • Expanding the content with Mom and Bobby around the house.
  • Adding more scenes with Evelyn
  • Workout scenes with Lucy and Bobby
  • Add back in the content from the Nightclub with both the drunk girls and also Lucy and Julia.
  • Pool scenes with Julia and Evelyn.
  • Replace the story tracking with a newer version and make it dynamic so scenes will trigger after a set time if forgot etc.

I have included saves with the game and you can start of the game with the new content.

Last edited:

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022

-- 5.62GB

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the long delay so here is the lastest version. There is about 2,000 renders in this update and this is not the full version. Due to a lot of changes some scenes were cut and will be added back in the next version as it was dragging on. The content focus on moving the story forward with both Mom and Lucy.

Also I have started adding more small content to fill events around the house. I want to also have the characters interact with each other and not just stand alone scenes.

I will do a follow up post with a walkthrough and more details on what is coming next.

In this version:
  • Lucy undress scenes
  • Lucy workout scenes

Technical Changes:
  • Removed old code
  • Changes to the UI

• Add back in the content from the Nightclub with both the drunk girls and also Lucy and Julia.
  • Replace the story tracking with a newer version and make it dynamic so scenes will trigger after a set time if forgot etc.

I have included saves with the game and you can start of the game with the new content.

the images and the game please!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

-- 5.62GB

Hi Folks,

In this version:
  • Lucy undress scenes
  • Lucy workout scenes

Technical Changes:
  • Removed old code
  • Changes to the UI

damn he actually dropped the update .

1715702780387.jpeg

Reactions: jdfgdfg

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not me. :) There's a guy here who says in every post that the game is free. It was a mockery.The link is above
Considering you're not smart enough to understand what the word "free" means, you're unlikely to understand this... but for the benefit of others...
  1. Free Public releases generally don't come at the same time as Subscriber Releases (considering what they are generally PAYING for, is early access and access to extra content)
  2. Just because something WAS free doesn't mean it stays free forever particularly in the face of trolling... I couldn't say if this game is still free or not... Time will tell, not like there is any reason for him to post another update if someone already leaked it.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

-- 5.62GB

Hi Folks,

In this version:
  • Lucy undress scenes
  • Lucy workout scenes

Technical Changes:
  • Removed old code
  • Changes to the UI

1715705034243.gif

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I love the original game ONLY for the mother, there is some content with her? I remember that the original stop to update mother contents with those stupid scenes in bed sleeping in weird poses, is it like that even in this mod?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Been seeing these bobby games for a while now but ignored them. Decided to have a look at it today and .. well .. I just can't get into it. Bobby looks like a preteen boy and it's just weird. Love the content .. just needs an older looking protagonist IMHO

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes