satanete

Nov 24, 2017
In my PC I have these folders:
  • BadBobbySaga_Dark_Path_0.15.4889-pc
  • BadBobbySaga_1.1.0-pc
  • BadBobbySagaEnhanced-v15_mod_1.2-pc
  • BadBobbySagaV101DEMO-1.1-pc
  • EDIT now also BadBobbySaga_MOD-0.15.49-pc
Is this "Bobby's Memoir's of depravity" a new one or is it one of these renamed?

Last edited:

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Will we finally have a game where actual sex scenes happen rather than the dev just screaming "look at me i'm edgy let's drug and rape! but also no sex and check my next gayme!".

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Been seeing these bobby games for a while now but ignored them. Decided to have a look at it today and .. well .. I just can't get into it. Bobby looks like a preteen boy and it's just weird. Love the content .. just needs an older looking protagonist IMHO
I love the idea of a kid trying to fuck everything that moves :), or trying not to get caught while perving around :). And all that being smaller and younger than females, dunno there is something fun about it.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
compressed in the OP? Aaaaaahhhhh careful!!!! this is not allowed for whatever reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Can anyone help me understand the appeal of the Bad Bobby Saga games? Most of what I've seen is above normal grind with below normal content. Any of the games that aren't like this? This one maybe? Others?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Jesus christ is this another reboot from the dev? Bruh.. let it rest already there aint new contents anymore. Stop it get some help :KEK:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Been seeing these Bobby games for a while now but ignored them. Decided to have a look at it today and .. well .. I just can't get into it. Bobby looks like a preteen boy, and it's just weird. Love the content .. needs an older-looking protagonist IMHO
My thought exactly.
Only a RL moron would enjoy this kind of garbage. The little Emperor mentality has always been a no-go for me. :cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes