3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Hey folks,

Yes I know ... when are you uploading... gimme gimme NOW....why does it hurt when I pee... I am very close now and I am doing the last animation with Ms Anna... oh ya very hot :)

Just with the extra level of lighting detail in the new scenes and the Hot weather I am having in my country along with some thunderstorms causing power outage it all been so fun....

I will be giving one more update tomorrow and hopefully a firm date on release..

Anyhoo..

Zip

mom drunk wine having fun sex 08a.jpg

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Hey folks,

Yes I know ... when are you uploading... gimme gimme NOW....why does it hurt when I pee... I am very close now and I am doing the last animation with Ms Anna... oh ya very hot :)

Just with the extra level of lighting detail in the new scenes and the Hot weather I am having in my country along with some thunderstorms causing power outage it all been so fun....

I will be giving one more update tomorrow and hopefully a firm date on release..

Anyhoo..

Zip

View attachment 2707435
Armpits :p Armpits beat heels.:D

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
anyone post what he said?
Just finishing up.....
Hi Folks,

Just finishing up the animation with Ms Anna and just getting it just right has been a pain in the ass.

But I am happy now it looks right so I am rendering them out now and will be ready for release tomorrow night.

P.S. There not 100% perfect but I can alway go back later and clean them up.

Anyhoo,

Zip
lucy sittingroom after mom shower 07.jpg
zip art

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Just finishing up.....
Hi Folks,

Just finishing up the animation with Ms Anna and just getting it just right has been a pain in the ass.

But I am happy now it looks right so I am rendering them out now and will be ready for release tomorrow night.

P.S. There not 100% perfect but I can alway go back later and clean them up.

Anyhoo,

Zip
View attachment 2712933
zip art
Nice!

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes