3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Excuse me: Jenny Yoga scenes ??? ... What scene? - Jenny affection is stopped 5. Liza stopped after we talk Susan.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Preview 0.15.49....

Hey Folks,

Here is a preview of what is cumming over the next few weeks. There will be a lot of new content with all the characters but there will be a focus on Lucy and Jenny but also side content with Ms Anna and Liza. I am also improving the shoplifter events so they will come along either in the next update or the one after once I am happy with the new layout.

Change of Name
Also I am thinking of changing the name of the game as the other game which this is based on has come back from the dead and it may cause confusion so I will be holding a poll in a day or so with the new name which people can vote on.

Anyhoo,

Zip

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Preview 0.15.49....

Hey Folks,

Here is a preview of what is cumming over the next few weeks. There will be a lot of new content with all the characters but there will be a focus on Lucy and Jenny but also side content with Ms Anna and Liza. I am also improving the shoplifter events so they will come along either in the next update or the one after once I am happy with the new layout.

Change of Name
Also I am thinking of changing the name of the game as the other game which this is based on has come back from the dead and it may cause confusion so I will be holding a poll in a day or so with the new name which people can vote on.

Anyhoo,

Zip

Eric? how the hell did you get here!, dude's migrated from Big Brother to Bad Bobby when he lost.

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes