3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
I've made a gallery unlocker and corrected the code to display some inaccessible in Lisa gallery

Extract in ...\BadBobbySaga_MOD-0.15.49-pc\game and override old file

EDIT: 2 scenes are not available in the mom's gallery, because no image are in the game.

I download in pc game folder but had no gallery they stil grey

Reactions: FourtySix&2

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's easy. The change of pace "dark" path stuff.

Which in essence isn't even all that more "dark" then a lot of other games out there trying to pretend it's harem content and MC isn't any less creepy then good ol Bobby here.
The way it's written it sounds like the MC is someone different than Bobby in the dark variations of the game.
Can you give me some examples of Bad Bobby Saga games with more content than grinding several days ingame for a single new scene?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.4889] [ZipTieFun] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49
[2,54 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [2,55 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [146 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac Compressed: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [154 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Will the gallery work in this mod?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Will the gallery work in this mod?
This is not a mod though. It just add the new files to the game. So you update from the old to the new version.
All mods will work normally.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It doesn’t work in the update Zip released today. Everything from previous update is grayed out. Just wondering if your mod unlocks the gallery.
Well then the gallery unlocker needs an update, I assume?

Reactions: rafahli

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I can't remember which of these BB games I even played was.
The way it's written it sounds like the MC is someone different than Bobby in the dark variations of the game.
Can you give me some examples of Bad Bobby Saga games with more content than grinding several days ingame for a single new scene?
I'll try to come back to that after I get around to downloading the game and only after figuring out if it was this split off version of the game that I actually ended up deciding to play. As I really can't recall even looking at the screenshots atm.

If I have to start from scratch in a new one that probably ain't happening though.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes