3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Ralgo

Feb 2, 2021
Also as far as Ms. Anna becoming a slut suddenly, well you need to play about 3 to 4 hours of the game to get to that point. There is also some back story you will get from Evelyn about when she and Ms. Anna was growing up this will be part of pool party events. And don't forget she was nearly sold as a sex slave so that may affect her as well :devilish:.
You're the author but from what I see, most of us was here for anna being raped/ dominated/ enslaved/ blackmailed. Being almost sold to slavery really wont make you do it yourself. So as I said - its your game, but dont wonder where fans disappeared if you completely change something some of us were waiting years for EXACTLY when we were expecting to finally get it. There's ton of games with milfs being slutty for stupid/ no reasons for people who want those. There aint so many games like yours used to be - which is why it kept fanbase for so long even with long pauses. I'll pass on new updates and on any support if you want to join the mass of stupid stuff....gl.

Edit: What makes me sad is that until last update, your aim and touch was perfect. Carefully planned small steps to make her more and more used to be dominated, but so slowly, that she wont realize - always could have been apologized somewhat. And now ... *boom* "Hey kiddo, strip me and do whatever you want. Bring your friends. Im only an adult and youre mama afterall, i dont care if anybody sees us."

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
wow all leave this thread?

ZipTieFun — 16/06/2024 20:37
Just a normal update...

Hey Folks,

This is just a quickie update letting you know what weird and wacky things I am doing and the other stuff, well would get me locked up for the rest of my life :).

I been converting most of the new animation to webm as this will reduce the size of the game by about a 1 or 2 gigs and make it easier to download.

I changed how the animations play and and you can go back and forward using the new forward and back buttons on the playback.

And also a sneak peek at Bobby filming a family home movie

Anyhow back to work.

Zip
View attachment 3748149
Is there another two of this and mind if you share?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes