3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
If you think dunking on entitled people is "white knighting" you need to google the term because that aint it.
Holy shit are you for real right now? You've been "Hounding me"? Bro, I have zero clue who you are until this exchange. Like zero. That's fucking hilarious you think you've been stalking me.

As for Scottie he had a temper tantrum freak out and reported Zips accounts and got him banned from Patreon. You don't do that and then get to post here like it never happened.
Yeah all that nonexistent "stalking" must be exhausting.
OK, still too dense to get it:(

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If you think dunking on entitled people is "white knighting" you need to google the term because that aint it.
Holy shit are you for real right now? You've been "Hounding me"? Bro, I have zero clue who you are until this exchange. Like zero. That's fucking hilarious you think you've been stalking me.

As for Scotty he had a temper tantrum freak out and reported Zips accounts and got him banned from Patreon. You don't do that and then get to post here like it never happened.
American Gothic, tens que estar mais atento :LOL:

# Gothic, I ran it by google as you said and I got this:

"dunking on entitled people"
same as "white knighting"
same as being an abnoxious sheep

What does it mean? I'm sure it's just a bug in the algorythm... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
American Gothic, tens que estar mais atento :LOL:

# Gothic, I ran it by google as you said and I got this:

"dunking on entitled people"
same as "white knighting"
same as being an abnoxious sheep

What does it mean? I'm sure it's just a bug in the algorythm... :ROFLMAO:
I think the American Ghetto literally "does" the sheep, even if a sheep is quite hard to find in a bigger city... ( Acho que o gueto americano literalmente “faz” isso com ovelhas, embora seja muito difícil encontrar uma ovelha em uma cidade maior... ))))

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021

As for Scotty he had a temper tantrum freak out and reported Zips accounts and got him banned from Patreon. You don't do that and then get to post here like it never happened.
Why do you think it’s Scotty , did he admit it or something ?

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I think the American Ghetto literally "does" the sheep, even if a sheep is quite hard to find in a bigger city... ( Acho que o gueto americano literalmente “faz” isso com ovelhas, embora seja muito difícil encontrar uma ovelha em uma cidade maior... ))))
És tão exagerado... :ROFLMAO:

# Always bringing a gun to a knife fight... :ROFLMAO:

( If you wish to grant me a nice translation on the bottom please do it in your native language. That one was a google's pt-br attempt and a bad one unfortunately. But I do appreciate the gesture. )

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Last edited:

Gary-x

Formerly '2147304236'
Jul 27, 2023

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Yup. First he threatened Zip here. (look below) Then he admitted to reporting him and getting his account banned. He was proud of it too.

It's too bad when a mod cleaned the thread they deleted it. But he straight up said he did it. Here's the unhinged threat.

View attachment 3819802
Já te espetaste amigo...

# Omg... I was right all along... :ROFLMAO: (Or you really need to get a life, my friend)

Backing up a bit:

How the hell did you get that print screen (removed by moderators months ago) and more importantly: why do you keep it...? Because you were the main target (Zip)? :ROFLMAO: How can you give yourself away like that just to prove your (silly/petty) point...? :LOL:

But ok... I get it, you're not zip... That's even worse (lack of character/a life of your own or something even more disturbing...).

Either way there's something seriously wrong with you. Fix it.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Já te espetaste amigo...

# Omg... I was right all along... :ROFLMAO: (Or you really need to get a life, my friend)

Backing up a bit:

How the hell did you get that print screen (removed by moderators months ago) and more importantly: why do you keep it...? Because you were the main target? :ROFLMAO: How can you give yourself away like that just to prove your (silly/petty) point...? :LOL:

But ok... I get it, you're not zip... That's even worse (lack of character/a life of your own or even worse...).

Either way there's something seriously wrong with you. Fix it.
Well, he "admitted" to being the sole holder of the "TRUTH"...so we're already talking about a ”wise hermit”...so the loner with a complete sex life with sheep kind of applies...
The translate was spot on... it marked exactly what was needed (with the help of Google...))))

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Yup. First he threatened Zip here. (look below) Then he admitted to reporting him and getting his account banned. He was proud of it too.

It's too bad when a mod cleaned the thread they deleted it. But he straight up said he did it. Here's the unhinged threat.

View attachment 3819802
I won't argue with receipts, be that as it may . I'll give it to you it was a scummy thing of Scott to do.

But it still does take more then one person to report to get an account banned.

Chances are this was a long time coming, maybe not for zip . But definitely RAncies

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well, he "admitted" to being the sole holder of the "TRUTH"...so we're already talking about a ”wise hermit”...so the loner with a complete sex life with sheep kind of applies...
The translate was spot on... it marked exactly what was needed (with the help of Google...))))
Eu percebi :LOL:

# Yeah I got it the first time ( a bit heavy, as usual, though... :LOL:). (the translation was good enough to get the message through but it sounded a bit weird in my native lang, that's all)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Qalx and Zackhan002

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I won't argue with receipts, be that as it may . I'll give it to you it was a scummy thing of Scott to do.

But it still does take more then one person to report to get an account banned.

Chances are this was a long time coming, maybe not for zip . But definitely RAncies
Claro que não tem nada a ver

# Of course Scotty has nothing to do with the Zip's / Ra's ban from Patreon ( reason ). And even if he reported as he said (I highly doubt it), he'd have been one of many... Paypal and Patreon were/are under pressure, that's all.

Now, what's really worrisome is that one of our most beloved forum members :ROFLMAO: is either a freak bender, collecting all the pictures and paper cuts about his master, or he's Zip himself hiding behind an obsessive fan facade...

Fuck, I miss the time a man was a man, and a woman was a woman...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
  • Haha
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes