3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
But actually talking about the game...

I hope Zip does a update full of flashbacks with Bobby's mom.
Building why she's become her son's turbo slut. For me a big part of what makes mother son, brother sister incest hot, is the manipulation by the perverted male and the reluctant subjugation of the women. We get that with the sisters and did with the mom but now having her be Bobby's fuck puppet makes the sex lose the dominating kink that made it interesting in the first place.

Maybe in flashbacks we could find out Bobby is using some sort of hypnosis on his mother and she isn't really willing.
She's his mind control slave and possible forced accomplice in abusing her sister/his aunt. And helping Bobby fuck all her cock teasing daughters...

idk, just some rambling ideas... but I do wish Zip would address the Mommy slut issue, but that's just my POV. Someone else might like it.

Reactions: timitriy and edgaia

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023

Building why she's become her son's turbo slut. For me a big part of what makes mother son, brother sister incest hot, is the manipulation by the perverted male and the reluctant subjugation of the women. We get that with the sisters and did with the mom but now having her be Bobby's fuck puppet makes the sex lose the dominating kink that made it interesting in the first place.

Maybe in flashbacks we could find out Bobby is using some sort of hypnosis on his mother and she isn't really willing.
She's his mind control slave and possible forced accomplice in abusing her sister/his aunt. And helping Bobby fuck all her cock teasing daughters...

idk, just some rambling ideas... but I do wish Zip would address the Mommy slut issue, but that's just my POV. Someone else might like it.
maybe bobby watching dream

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I used to think so too, but after being removed from Patreon, he still creates and doesn't cry like Raince. I don't know how many of you work, but I know that after work I just want to rest. Zip simply lacks the time and ability to plan properly. That's why there were such delays, he thought he'd get the hang of it in a month, but he didn't plan it well... nothing new, actually. :)
Podia ser mas não é...

# You do sound reasonable.

We've all been through that: underestimating the workload ahead, being tired/unwilling to work at the end of the day and therefore failing to deliver as promised. But one would learn by now not to commit the same "mistake" over and over again. One'd learn to be honest and never promise anything again. All he had to do was to show some progress periodically.

My take on this: I believe he keeps posting time frames and release dates just to keep interest alive (call it milking, communication, whatever...). If it were for RA this game would be long forsaken, but Zip has a different approach: he keeps feeding the fire, most of the time empty handed.

I do believe many of those times he believes he'll deliver something close to the posted deadlines, but he gets lazy/distracted/overwhelmed quite easily, and he's always been like this. American Gothic is right when he says people shouldn't be surprised/outraged by now. It's always been like this. But that doesn't mean we should take it passively.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Já vi isso...

# All good but again: it sounds quite familiar (Big Brother). I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm saying that this can easily derail, turning into a Big Brother Spinoff and that's destroying BBS premises (quick and easy family fuckfest vs slow burning tension building dry humping with fickle moments of almost full sex).

The original BBS was so good and if there's a creativity dry spell, all they had to do was to finish the (many and so good) cliffhangers...

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Já vi isso...

# All good but again: it sounds quite familiar (Big Brother). I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm saying that this can easily derail, turning into a Big Brother Spinoff and that's destroying BBS premises (quick and easy family fuckfest vs slow burning tension building dry humping with fickle moments of almost full sex).

The original BBS was so good and if there's a creativity dry spell, all they had to do was to finish the (many and so good) cliffhangers...
it is clear that by A.G. it has a close relationship with Zip, much like STDs do with whores

• Haha
Reactions: john1230 and edgaia

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
A bit off topic but , maybe the whole curse of Bobby thing is real . I might sound like a superstitious nut case but

It seems like every time I use the model for Anna, or Jenny, I get weird bouts of bad luck irl.

It's kinda creepy

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
at this point i just want to update to drop not because i want to play it but because i want all this yapping in the thread to stop .

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes