3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

darkwandererx

Mar 2, 2022
This is total shitty game, i bought the camera twice and still Mc saying its under delivery, i am done with shit.
You are absolutely right! Actually the event is triggered if you don't pay for a favor, but other options and pay Lucy a visit in her room. however, nothing happens when you can see Lucy changed into the cheerleader outfit, and there is only a black screen with two options, neither would trigger further development. Yet you can see the quest hint said Lucy will invite her friends to join the photo shoot scene(no devnote). Similarly, when you bought other dresses rather than the green one, although there is a hint to meet Lucy in the living room and give her the dress in certain days, the only person there is Mom or should I call her Ms.Anna, LOL, and of course you cannot find anything to trigger the event.

My understanding is this game is lack of development and proper settings for the story line to develop, there are so many bugs and "Devnotes" to remind you this is an unfinished game and it is likely to be abandoned after a while, just like the original version.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, as many times as this game has been moded, etc it still has FAR too much grind and confusion. Right now I can't do things it tells me to do. For example. I bought a camera, but it keeps saying I need to buy a camera. It tells me to give her the slutty dress in the "sitting room" in the evening on monday or wednesday, there is no "setting room" and I have gone to every location in the evening. Nothing. The walkthrough in this game STILL SUCKS. I fail to see the point in these mods or remakes etc if the main game still sucks ass with direction and grind. Remove 75% of the grind and you have a vast improvement right there. I also cannot get my stealth above 29. It refuses to move past that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Begge

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
Still cant believe how come someone's LEVEL of moron could be this high, to make or create a REMAKE of an game that has never been finished in a 1st place.

Last time I check : REWORK, REMAKE, SEQUAL or similar things...only - O N L Y COMES AFTER GAME IS FINISHED in other words FULLY COMPLETED.

This reminds me how some developers are retards and pathological liars, they literally starting again and again same project but under different burner accounts to milk some more from RE-ACTIVATED shit of an 5 years old crap that they abandoned long time ago.

They probably think :

'' well I will change new account, under burner name , and new Patreon, and I dont care what happened 5 years ago , those old ppl forgot or they are grown by now , so NEWCOMERS WILL SWALLOW BAIT AND BUY THIS CRAP AGAIN new fans and followers WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT I DID 5 YEARS AGO WITH THIS SHITTY GAME.

Reactions: darkwandererx

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
does anyone have saves? I normally hate skipping the buildup, but at this point it's so bugged, I can't progress anymore. At this point I just wanna see. lol

Reactions: michel.gellar7

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So is there any sex in this game that isnt a dream sequence or a game ending decision?
PS. Dont model your game style after The Tower. People want to see fucking. At least give one repeatable scene until unlocking another.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Interesting business model
Re-issue an old game with the same bugs
One would think no effort is being put in

Smeili

Jan 5, 2020
i have a problem i cant give lucy the slut dress no matter which day or time i try any help ?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes