3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I have seen some of OG Rey's previews pop up recently so for a limited time only his discord is open so jump in to get previews and keep updated on his game.

Reactions: Makwaya and Qalx

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After the way many of you have acted. Spamming the comments here with entitled hate.

Why on Earth would he take the time to.
You need to remember how young many of them are, for most of them bawling is just a way to get what they want, cry long enough and mommy appears and puts her tit in their mouth, they just hope ZipTie will do something similar.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Nunca irei compactuar com este tipo de atitudes como as do Zip e do RAInces... É pura ingratidão e oportunismo.

#
Devs:
People like RAInces and Zip created great games we get to play for free. Should we appreciate and be thankful for that? Of course. What about time expectancy for each release? All the time needed. Devs aren't selling anything, just doing what they love.

Patrons:
Patrons make an effort to support their favorite devs and projects. Should devs show their utmost appreciation and respect for them? No argument here.

Fans:
What about all the fans (patron or not) that dwell this forum?
- These threads (BBS related threads) are the main source of patrons and subscribers.
- We provide all the visibility (marketing) and help (tips, fixes, walkthroughs, cheats... - customer service and help desk)

Should the devs appreciate our contribution for growing their audience and support (revenue)? Imho I think so. It's (or should be) a quid pro quo relationship.

Why some of you take the crap they throw at us (lies and deceit) so willingly is something I'm yet to understand

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes