3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
no, I won't post the update here. normal for me, Zip post here after 3 or 4 days. Anyway, don't worry, someone else will agree.

anyway the uptade for dark path is not out for now ^^ we wait.

Still working on it at the moment.. this is the last news
Ele vai esperar que a poeira assente...

# Zip's probably gonna wait for things to cool down a bit (RA release), give some room allowing each game to shine, what is totally understandable... So, early May... :ROFLMAO:

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Ele vai esperar que a poeira assente...

# Zip's probably gonna wait for things to cool down a bit (RA release), give some room allowing each game to shine, what is totally understandable... So, early May... :ROFLMAO:
I have to admit that RA played the Zip quite well. He posted the game in front of him to take away his supporters.

I believe that Zip will have less content, but it's hard to blame him. RA has been working on his version for several years. So such a comparison is not fair.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have to admit that RA played the Zip quite well. He posted the game in front of him to take away his supporters.

I believe that Zip will have less content, but it's hard to blame him. RA has been working on his version for several years. So such a comparison is not fair.
Not true... To be honest, I found Zip's update quite fun to play...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Not true... To be honest, I found Zip's update quite fun to play...
Á medida que fica mais consistente, aumenta a diversão

# As it gets cleaner and more to the point, we get to enjoy it more (zip's version). But he's right, each of them has its own framing

And each one has what the other lacks... ( But I don't think they'd work well together - they defeat each other's premise. Merging them would turn it into a mess. So they're quite fun to play, in their own way, separately. )

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Still no update?
nu ^^ ( out off surprise normal Zip is around for the next 5-6 hours)

i dont think , for my taste , is only my opinion .
i have look on the uptade of RA , restart the game is always a plasure but some scene
when i play again are delusional, in my maind the dark path version in on other livel
es: the event of the egg whit liza ....oh my god this ass in Zip version ^^

anyway i have a sensation too play a vintage game^^ but on the story RA have all my respect ,
BUT Zip have my admiration ^^

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
nu ^^ ( out off surprise normal Zip is around for the next 5-6 hours)

i dont think , for my taste , is only my opinion .
i have look on the uptade of RA , restart the game is always a plasure but some scene
when i play again are delusional, in my maind the dark path version in on other livel
es: the event of the egg whit liza ....oh my god this ass in Zip version ^^

anyway i have a sensation too play a vintage game^^ but on the story RA have all my respect ,
BUT Zip have my admiration ^^
Sim entende-se perfeitamente

# Yeah, they're drifting apart so much that some will prefer one over the other for different reasons...

Like you said, the way story unfolds in RA's version is great (slow burning, sexual tension buildup). I only play and enjoy Zip's version because it's a BBS version. Its great renders and some awesome sex scenes are just a plus.

For me a good story always trumps instant gratification. I've stopped playing these kind of games a long ago (same fuckfest nonsense over and over again) but I kept following a few. And RA's BBS is definitely my nr 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gg Rg and tonyzz

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Between the two, having just played RA’s, version, I much prefer Zip’s. The quality of the renders is much better, and there more sex! :D

AgapeSattori

Oct 3, 2020
[ZipTieFun] New Update Update ?
No Play no Play its Simple xD lot of parasites here,only give give for Free but this guy made lot of work with this game and need something for IT but every one only babling about how slow he is and how small updated is. Every one should try Daz and see how much work ZIP must do for each animation he give US. Chill and wait or support him and get updated earlier.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes