3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Could someone explain how the work minigame works? I never see anything yet it always says someone got away. Thanks in advance
I think it’s random. You catch some while some get away. Just keep playing it to make money. Eventually there will be scenes with the store owner and the girls.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Wishing you a Happy Year 2023
Hey Zip. You've given our beloved main characters quite interesting new renders, animations, scripts and events.
Keep going. You're doing great. Really great.

I believe the main characters have their own unique personalities and you should play that card when unfolding their storylines (avoiding getting off track):

* Mom: good tempered, warm hearted person but fragile ( issues with her past or alcohol/pill addiction ).
Easy to influence (manipulation - low self esteem,...) and mess with her head (guilt trips). You're coming a bit strong on her (anal,...) but all good (just slow the pace - the inbetweens).

* Liza: airhead and shallow ( her vanity makes it hard for her to cope with lack of money and embarrassing events ).
Easy to blackmail ( push her into embarrassing or inappropriate behavior/situations - bfs, webcam, online gigs, disco, social media trolling,...) and/or bribes ( The kitchen event looks promising) She'd do anything to avoid discomfort/embarrassment.

* Lucy: soft but a bit dumb and hapless/depressive. ( Unsuccessful in school, mistreated by bfs, she craves warmth ).
She's a sucker for caring gestures (seduction) so she'll do anything to get all that attention from you ( caring, complementing, caressing, helping her out,... )

* Jenny: sharp and sly little fox. ( She knows what she wants - money (bigger plans) - and she'll do anything to get it).
She knows how to get men's attention and reach their pocket. Morals and ethics mean very little to her so she can become your best ally in the house as long as you keep your end of the deal (keep her secret, pay her, treat her,...). Thus Lucy's shower scene would fit best on Jenny (Lucy would be more broken, she'd have a more passive/docile behavior - you still owe us a hot steamy Lucy's shower fuck)

To wrap it up, your approach isn't all that different (Lucy and Jenny maybe). And as I mentioned before, plz don't waste so much time with new characters (lots to do before that). Your game over events can become a bit annoying as the main source of sex events. Alternating with dreaming (mom fuck), day dreaming / imagining, hallucinating, whatever... is a breath of fresh air (please keep working on that). Other than that, it's coming up even better than I was hoping for. It's not perfect but getting there (you're very close). Keep it up.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think it’s random. You catch some while some get away. Just keep playing it to make money. Eventually there will be scenes with the store owner and the girls.
Are there many scenes hidden in the mini games? they annoy me so I tend to skip them.

Sonia64

Nov 18, 2021
Could someone explain how the work minigame works? I never see anything yet it always says someone got away. Thanks in advance
The shoplifters have stealth "skills" of their own. The game randomly generates some number, adds it to their stealth skill, and generates their stealth check. The game does the same with your character (rolls a random number, adds your stealth skill level). If your stealth roll beats the shoplifter's then you catch them.

So there is an element of luck, and the numbers are generated when the game loads. So what I do is quick save, try to catch the shoplifters, hold ctrl to fast forward, and see if I catch them. If I do, then I quick save and try to catch the next one. If I don't find one then I quick load and retry.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You mean opportunity to make money? Yes, but no sexy times with the girls yet.
OK, your previous post made it sound like there might be sexy scenes hidden in there already, the built in skip button always made me feel like something should happen, some kind of crime of opportunity whether it was someone in the restaurant leaving their drink unattended, or a sexy girl getting molested by the construction workers.
I imagine these types of scenes have to be added at some point, but do you have any firm knowledge of this, some kind of Roadmap or Dev posts somewhere?

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
I guess you're finishing off the public version you're meant to release but before that I'd like to leave you some feedback:

negative:

- some poor animations - some bjs and fucks
- some misspelling
- music could be more consistent and some sfx should be worked on
- some rushed sex scenes - not enough sex tension build up in some of them (mom...)
- the office event is bit far-fetched and too quick. It should be longer, broken down to more down to earth little steps
- too many events on hold - Lucy's study, Julia and disco, Lisa's pool and (more) kitchen, night crawlings, shoplifters,...

positive:

- I love your new dynamic approach on the events and screenplay - camera, renders, selective night events, filling the rooms, less grinding...
- Most of your sex events are really awesome
- You're wrapping up the story left unattended by RAInces quite nicely - true to the original - and you'll probably catch up with him really soon.
- Gallery and hints are quite nice
- Awesome Jenny progression

Overall the game is quite good. I can notice some improvements and effort to make it really enjoyable. You're on the right track. Awesome.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Puts a the true meaning to be down with the sickness (not the song) the term is originally en reference too the black plague.

feel better.gif

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes