Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Every time it gives you the option to walk downtown or uptown whatever. Keeps giving you a blank page and you have to reload old saves each time which is annoying.

Also, it's too much of a grind I feel. Should add a cheat to it, until you have a more complete game. Only then will the grind be worth it, but right now it's not although some of the stuff here is good.

Last edited:

bargian

May 7, 2017
I hate if when you as a guy few days in body of a girl you can suck dicks but you cant do makeup ...

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
Looking at some of the comments here, I have to ask...

are there random sex encounters while walking nude?

can Ashley get the job as a stripper (or is that for next update)?

Thelegistic

May 1, 2019
how do i get anything to happen? i have 80 corruption but the only things that happens is with the husbands friends but i see in the file that theres so much more videos and stuff but i cant reach any of them

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
How to start job at Cafe? MC spoked with husband at saturday and told that she will work at cafe, but still nothing. In Hints still is "First, talk to your husband." But only interactions are chat or sex.

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
How to start job at Cafe? MC spoked with husband at saturday and told that she will work at cafe, but still nothing. In Hints still is "First, talk to your husband." But only interactions are chat or sex.
u need talk with him in right time in hints u can see what time its is after that u need talk with manager in cafe and come om work in right time.

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Not really a lot of stuff in the new update. Yeah, finally being able to go outside naked is nice, but there's literally zero content for it. Guess I'll come back in a few versions when there's something I can fap to.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
high corruption around 70+ u get message from husband and after that u need talk with madisson in strip club
yea, day 43 and haven't been able to talk to madison, but can work at the cafe though, is that what is stopping the strip club route?

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
yea, day 43 and haven't been able to talk to madison, but can work at the cafe though, is that what is stopping the strip club route?
here is no routes its rail game atm. sleep>pc watch video, kekst > work cafe> sleep> pc watch video > beach or park sunbathing > fitness club > meet husband friends in bar. thats my way how i close content in this version.

Nov 4, 2018
The grind would be significantly less of a problem if the game gave us more direction on how to increase stats and what thresh holds are to unlock new events or content.

Reactions: Vinoma and m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Not a bad game, but it feels a little empty. That is, very little content.
Plus, too heavy grind. If it weren't for the cheats, I wouldn't have had the patience to keep playing.

Also, the tips for repetitive events are not entirely clear.
Working in a cafe, strip bar or drinking with her husband's friends, it is not entirely clear if there is new content.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes