Recommending Bondage/BDSM H-Game Tier List

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
You're probably right... But 100% of past experiences were so bad that I just gave up... :-( Care to suggest a good one?
No problem, I'll put my recommendations in the form of a tier list for you.

I highly recommend including and playing Hajime's game such as Huuma Mina. It's on par with Solas City Heroes but I think the combat system is better. Though Solas wins when it comes to the integration of large volume of bondage mechanics.
Wow, yeah, I played that 100% and it was awesome. Totally forgot about it.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
Oct 29, 2017
No Escape is probably my favorite bdsm related game and I haven't played the two you ranked above it, so I guess I have to.

Personally I think it's gotten a lot better since he managed to go back and correct a lot of the spelling. It used to be as bad as tonkatsu's 3000AD but now it's rare to even see a spelling mistake.

Reactions: Bondage Queen

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Not sure if you would know but is the Lias Punishment game/sequels etc still developed, or if the dev is still active? Apparently there are multiple games with the same character, last one made in 2019.

Oh also amazing list u made. Good luck in cataloguing more

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Updated.

Changelog

Added a big spreadsheet of most (good) bondage/bdsm games in existence. Message me or comment to add a new game or a worthwhile one I missed.

Changed criteria so games need at least half or so of their H-content to be bondage. Deleted several games from the list.

S tier: Solas City Heroes was completed. Moved up several spots. Kinky Dungeon added.
A Tier: Added Acmerize, Huuma Mina, Elf Jail
Good But Wack: Added DIDnapper 2, Taffy Tales, Quarta Knight Emerald, Kamikaze Komittee 2, A Drow's Life, and Tales of the Lusty Goddess Fox
Average and Under: Added Signal Forces 2, Escape Forced Overtime
Facepalm Tier: Addeed Excorcist Miharu, Incubus Uriel and Belial, The Countess' Furniture

Reactions: kuno99

Aridecan

May 18, 2023
One game I would recommend is Residents of Evilville. There's two versions of it, the one on itch.io has a lot of bondage in it, but no nudity or sex. And then there's the spicy version that has nudity and sex in it, but only on Patreon. It is a horror game:

Reactions: Bondage Queen

LOBSTERCRAB

Nov 29, 2020
Looks interesting enough but playing it in Chinese by plugging everything into DeepL is rather immersion breaking.
I completed it with the google page translate feature in chrome, didn't seem that bad. They do have a downloadable version on their pixiv website ( ) maybe that can be pre-translated

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I completed it with the google page translate feature in chrome, didn't seem that bad. They do have a downloadable version on their pixiv website ( ) maybe that can be pre-translated
Game seems to be just a bunch of .js files to modding it shouldn't be too hard, but it might quite time consuming.

Clipboard01.png

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
When I played 3072AD it felt very unfinished. And as far as I know it's still unfinished and also abandoned.
Edit: Hmm maybe it isn't abandoned. If not so, I'll probably wait until it's finished to play again.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
When I played 3072AD it felt very unfinished. And as far as I know it's still unfinished and also abandoned.
It's not abandoned, just not a priority for the developer because it's not their main thing. Their art and comics are the primary moneymakers for them to my knowledge.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This is a nifty little game I guess (action platformer with bondage):

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes