Recommending Bondage/BDSM H-Game Tier List

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Arrgh, I want to enjoy it but I don't know if I can get past the loli heroine (I personally dislike loli). Granted, Luna's Misadventures has a kind-of loli protagonist, but Princess Sacrifice is a lot more in your face about it with the design and dialogue.
That's understandable. Maybe you could try Residents of Evilville? I had a lot of fun with it. It has a lot of scenes and different scenarios (Most of them softcore, but there are also some spicy parts) The only problem is the number of bugs I found, some of them are so game-breaking that I had to start over twice. I don't know if they have been fixed in the latest version.

Reactions: Bondage Queen

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Wow, great list! A lot of games for me to try.

Princess Sacrifice is one of my faves both for the scenes and the game itself, I recommend it.
Ah, a person of culture I see. That one is one of my favorites too. Do you know any similar ones?

That's understandable. Maybe you could try Residents of Evilville? I had a lot of fun with it. It has a lot of scenes and different scenarios (Most of them softcore, but there are also some spicy parts) The only problem is the number of bugs I found, some of them are so game-breaking that I had to start over twice. I don't know if they have been fixed in the latest version.
+1. I was going to recommend Hostage Hotel, which is by the same creator. A lot of bondage, but unfortunately little nudity.

Pink Tea's games also have a lot of bondage and BDSM. For example, Slave lords of the galaxy.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Ah, a person of culture I see. That one is one of my favorites too. Do you know any similar ones?
Unfortunately not. Maybe the No Future games for rape during gameplay. All No Future games have good bondage content, they are the same authors of Psychic Guardian Super Splendor in this list.

Reactions: PurpleDeep

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
Perfect. This is exactly what I needed.
Seeing Night of Revenge at the top is reassuring, yet also disappointing that nothing will ever come close to it.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Is Magical Girl Luna's translation good?
Yes, very good. An F95 member has done an ~ 95% translation.
Also, I mentioned it before, but your tier list directly inspired this XD

Also also, I'm going to be updating this pretty soon.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Is Magical Girl Luna's translation good?
Yes, very good. An F95 member has done an ~ 95% translation.
Also, I mentioned it before, but your tier list directly inspired this XD

Also also, I'm going to be updating this pretty soon.
It's more around 70-80% mark.
Chapters 1-4 have received full manual pass.
Chapter 5 is only partially edited.
Post Game and Bad End content is basically not edited.
There is also an Extras submenu which describes various In game things and it also is only partially finished.
Game also has a Bestiary and it's roughly finished up to where Chapter 5 has been edited.

I initially put my translation on hold when Official English translation was announced, but now that dev decided to expand the game even further, I'm considering getting atleast Chapter 5 wrapped up.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
It's more around 70-80% mark.
Chapters 1-4 have received full manual pass.
Chapter 5 is only partially edited.
Post Game and Bad End content is basically not edited.
There is also an Extras submenu which describes various In game things and it also is only partially finished.
Game also has a Bestiary and it's roughly finished up to where Chapter 5 has been edited.

I initially put my translation on hold when Official English translation was announced, but now that dev decided to expand the game even further, I'm considering getting atleast Chapter 5 wrapped up.
Why not finish the translation then offer to sell the rights to use it to the creator directly? Your translation is probably just as good if not better than the translation he would pay to have made. Why not? :giggle:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Why not finish the translation then offer to sell the rights to use it to the creator directly? Your translation is probably just as good if not better than the translation he would pay to have made. Why not? :giggle:
In grand scheme it isn't really a translation. I primarily cross reference text through 2-3 Machine translation tools and then either using the best looking result (with necessary minor tweaks) or approximate all 3 into a coherent sentence based on what the tools said(then ask ChatGPT if it's still a valid translation... assuming it won't throw a fit) and the surrounding context.

While I'm sure this approach is capable of getting about 85% there, it will never match a real translation by an honest professional.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
In grand scheme it isn't really a translation. I primarily cross reference text through 2-3 Machine translation tools and then either using the best looking result (with necessary minor tweaks) or approximate all 3 into a coherent sentence based on what the tools said(then ask ChatGPT if it's still a valid translation... assuming it won't throw a fit) and the surrounding context.

While I'm sure this approach is capable of getting about 85% there, it will never match a real translation by an honest professional.
While it's entirely on your to do what you want to do, I would just like to point out that multiple "English releases" by various "translation companies" have been the text of the game thrown into a machine translator without so much as a single editing pass. I have definitely seem much worse translations that what you've done sold for real money as an English translation. Other companies like Kagura, slow as they are, do a much better job, but some official releases are just very shity MTL. So don't shut down the option without considering it.

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
I highly recommend including and playing Hajime's game such as Huuma Mina. It's on par with Solas City Heroes but I think the combat system is better. Though Solas wins when it comes to the integration of large volume of bondage mechanics.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Great list! – although I refuse to play RPGM based games. :p
My suggestions: Hail Dicktator and Nympho Tamer.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
You're missing out by refusing to play them. RPGM games contain the literal worst of the worst games, and some of the best of the best!
You're probably right... But 100% of past experiences were so bad that I just gave up... :-( Care to suggest a good one?

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Great list! – although I refuse to play RPGM based games. :p
My suggestions: Hail Dicktator and Nympho Tamer.
Harem Hotel is similar to Hail Dicktator, and has a lot of BDSM, but as much bondage specifically as other games on the list.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes