2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover2.png

Overview:
A simple escape RPG, themed around damsels in distress!
Step into the shoes of protagonist Mio, who has been confined to an old, abandoned factory by a mysterious
girl named Michelle.

Can Mio escape her predicament!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-01
Release Date: 2021-12-26
Developer: Yumekakiya
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (Around 2 hours)
Store:
Size: 600 MB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Fair Warning:

Doesn't get much more explicit than what you see in the preview images. There are implied deaths, like strangulation in some bad endings, as well as getting devoured by a giant snake. From what I could tell, it's either an "escape" or "die/become a sex/bondage slave" type of game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
-- Contains 15 bad endings which are triggered by choices, or mistakenly entering the wrong area.
There are H-events, as well as scenes similar to execution (some scenes imply death (strangulation, explosions, etc.)
- Situations include bondage, choking, crotch rope, vibrator assault, water assault,
heat assault, mummification, tickling, slave auction, etc.​
Such a nice and comforting plot to play with the entire family...

Yeah, it seems a bit too much for me. Tastes are for everyone I guess.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Don't bother with this one. All the art is too softcore and vanilla as shit for the game it is trying to be. It seems like it wants to dip its toes into the torture/death eroge genre but it's too scared to go all the way so each scene is more of an implication with both the art and dialogue.

TheMageBlade

Mar 16, 2022
Don't bother with this one. All the art is too softcore and vanilla as shit for the game it is trying to be. It seems like it wants to dip its toes into the torture/death eroge genre but it's too scared to go all the way so each scene is more of an implication with both the art and dialogue.
You seem to misunderstand what the game is aiming for. It fits like a glove into the DID (Damsel/Dude in Distress) niche, which this game seems to be targeting. Speaking as such a person we care a bit less for ryona than we do about the bondage itself. It can be a nice bonus, but it's we're there for the bondage and the hopelessness of deadly situations while bound with no chance of escape.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Good: The bondage scenes are pretty hot. Also nice art and voice acting.

Bad: WTF is up with the bad ends that result in death. Not gucci.

It's worth playing if you like bondage, but I wish there was a guide that told you which endings to avoid if you don't want death -- that shit is a major turn-off. I'll make a list of ends to avoid if no one beats me to it.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes