2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 17, 2018
What's this ? an actually yuri game with all female cast and no male ? sing me in !
Also to those that are shocked by lack of dicks in yuri game, yes we get it you can't get turn on without dicks you need dicks sadly no dicks here as well as there is no need for you to inform everybody about you're being displeased about lack of dicks and guys, but don't worry there is plenty of dicks out there waiting for you in many many other games.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I really don't get what's hard to understand for some of the commenters in this thread. This is a BDSM fetish, this particular game alludes to some (relatively) hardcore elements of the fetish, including some snuff. If that disgusts you beyond all comprehension, that's perfectly fine, but no one is asking you to stick around after reading the OP. Some people are into this. You're clearly not. Go fap somewhere else (unless of course making yourself out to look like a pretentious d*ck in comment threads is your fetish, then who am I to judge).

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I really don't get what's hard to understand for some of the commenters in this thread. This is a BDSM fetish, this particular game alludes to some (relatively) hardcore elements of the fetish, including some snuff. If that disgusts you beyond all comprehension, that's perfectly fine, but no one is asking you to stick around after reading the OP. Some people are into this. You're clearly not. Go fap somewhere else (unless of course making yourself out to look like a pretentious d*ck in comment threads is your fetish, then who am I to judge).
That is an occurrinng issue on this site. People pointlessly complaining when a game that doesn't suit their tastes gets posted.
It is pointless, an eyesore, annoying and stupid thing to do. But they still bother to leave comments whining about shit for no reason.
if a game is too vanilla and romance some assholes will bitch about it. If a game is the opposite of vanilla and features heavy fetishes the other side of the crowd will complain about it. And don't even get me started on those lazy enough to complain and ask pointless stuff before even bothering to check the game out.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Amen.
You go to the thread of "male MC vaginal-sex VN #987654" and you don't see us degenerates complaining in there. But the other way around is like clockwork, for every niche game thread there is always some off-hand comments from vanilla fags complaining about this or that. Rare is the game that we get catering to more hardcore fetishes. Those people are best ignored.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
That is an occurrinng issue on this site. People pointlessly complaining when a game that doesn't suit their tastes gets posted.
It is pointless, an eyesore, annoying and stupid thing to do. But they still bother to leave comments whining about shit for no reason.
if a game is too vanilla and romance some assholes will bitch about it. If a game is the opposite of vanilla and features heavy fetishes the other side of the crowd will complain about it. And don't even get me started on those lazy enough to complain and ask pointless stuff before even bothering to check the game out.
Happens all the time when yaoi games are uploaded. Even if you put a big rainbow banner that says gay, they come into the thread and complain about it being gay.

biteme

May 19, 2018
Imagine reading the tags to determine whether any game suits your interests. Couldn't be me.

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
Haven't tried this yet but i have gotta say the art seems S tier.

I sees you
I appreciates you

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
The artwork is great, what a shame there's no sex/nudity. I feel like the artist is wasting his/her talent.

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
Played it now, even though the artist is very talented and would love to see more work for/from them, i can't help but feel this kind of missed the mark, at least for me. It's not really doing it as an H-game, not really doing it as a mystery/puzzle game, it's more like an ending collector which i find super niche, or at least it doesn't scratch any of my needs.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There should be a game where, if you win, you get to put the asshole in all of the situations he or she would've put you if you lost.

Like in this example, if Mio escapes, then she could capture Michelle and torture her the same exact way Michelle would've tortured her. Same scenes, same torment.

That way we get both the sex and the motivation to not turn our poor girl into a subhuman dickfiend.

Reactions: Litdemon
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes