2.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Could you tell me what you were doing at the time please, or upload your save when you get the error.
attached
first save, 3-6-LT1.save <---gives error when you click on "map" to go to aunt OR if you click on "upstairs lounge"(late afternoon thursday)

second save, 4-1-LT1.save <--- gives error when you click on the pool(mid afternoon saturday)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I absolutely adore the MC and his interactions with his family. He isn't some dumb kid along for the ride, he is the driving force of the story and it is so refreshing.

At first I thought Kathy was going to be the stereotypical "bitchy sister", but their pool bonding shows a very strong relationship.

Tahlia is adorable but almost unbelievably naive in the age of the internet.

Alexia as the strong Mom who actually just wants to have someone to lean on is my kryptonite. I'll do whatever it takes to make that woman happy.

The banter and love that flows between MC and all of the girls is just perfect, imo, and makes for a very engaging story.

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
sure i just tried to go from one room to another
Could you give me your save when that happens, please. That's a very odd error that shouldn't be happening as far as I can see.

fresh start 0.5 hotfix

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1tahlia.rpy", line 264, in script
    $ del tahlia_quest_mon[2]
  File "game/1tahlia.rpy", line 264, in <module>
KeyError: 2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/1tahlia.rpy", line 264, in script
  File "D:\Update\Zelathorn Games\BondsOfLove-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Update\Zelathorn Games\BondsOfLove-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/1tahlia.rpy", line 264, in <module>
  File "D:\Update\Zelathorn Games\BondsOfLove-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: 2

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bonds Of Love 0.5
Tue Jan 19 12:51:59 2021
This should be fixed now in hotfix2. I've requested the update now, so it should be coming sometime soon. I think you'll be ok if you just ignore those errors and carry on.

just confirming errors on upstairs lounge with talia and map for mary.
Could you give me your save when that happens, please, though this might have a similar cause to the bug I replied to just above this one, so try it in hotfix2 and see if you still get it.

attached
first save, 3-6-LT1.save <---gives error when you click on "map" to go to aunt OR if you click on "upstairs lounge"(late afternoon thursday)

second save, 4-1-LT1.save <--- gives error when you click on the pool(mid afternoon saturday)
Your saves are very odd. Did you update at the right times? I can't these errors in a new game. If you did start a new game, if you could describe what you did, I could try and recreate the bug. Also, your second save has variables with odd values, even some variables which I've added but not touched yet have been touched.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sure heres my saved game ... oh and it happens when they all seperate to different rooms .. no matter the room i pick i get this

Last edited:

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hey guys, I'd just like to say that I didn't know what ntr meant before it was brought up in this thread, so I looked it up, before all my replies of course. Looking at the first couple of entries on Google, it describes ntr very negatively, aminoapps saying, "emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience". Urban dictionary says "where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone", and "Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, , and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings". Now, in the interest of full transparency, I'm not sure that this is what everyone means when they say ntr. I want it to be clear that every single girl can be romanced with you as their sole partner IN THE SCENES. I'm highlighting in the scenes, because in the case of Scarlett, she is obviously married to Peter and they have quite a sexual relationship. However, you can romance her with or without Peter involved, but obviously it is implied she's still in a sexual relationship with Peter, you just don't see it. I didn't see this as cheating, since Peter is fine with it, even encouraging, and also there is no ill feelings anywhere, so I didn't see this as ntr. If you consider ntr to be any person having a sexual relationship with one of the girls you're also in a relationship with, all consented to with no ill feelings, and even offscreen, then I apologise, my intention was never to lie or deceive. This relationship will be in the game, and I do not consider it ntr. I'd also like to make clear you do not even have to have a relationship with Scarlett.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys, I'd just like to say that I didn't know what ntr meant before it was brought up in this thread, so I looked it up, before all my replies of course. Looking at the first couple of entries on Google, it describes ntr very negatively, aminoapps saying, "emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience". Urban dictionary says "where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone", and "Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, , and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings". Now, in the interest of full transparency, I'm not sure that this is what everyone means when they say ntr. I want it to be clear that every single girl can be romanced with you as their sole partner IN THE SCENES. I'm highlighting in the scenes, because in the case of Scarlett, she is obviously married to Peter and they have quite a sexual relationship. However, you can romance her with or without Peter involved, but obviously it is implied she's still in a sexual relationship with Peter, you just don't see it. I didn't see this as cheating, since Peter is fine with it, even encouraging, and also there is no ill feelings anywhere, so I didn't see this as ntr. If you consider ntr to be any person having a sexual relationship with one of the girls you're also in a relationship with, all consented to with no ill feelings, and even offscreen, then I apologise, my intention was never to lie or deceive. This relationship will be in the game, and I do not consider it ntr. I'd also like to make clear you do not even have to have a relationship with Scarlett.
i think ntr is when you don't get anything from any babe in these games while every other guys reams them out ....... that fucking sucks ... and i hate those games :mad:
and i think what you described was more like an open relationship ;)

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
sure heres my saved game ... oh and it happens when they all seperate to different rooms .. no matter the room i pick i get this
This looks like you used a save from a very old version of the game. You're at the beginning anyway so you can just start a new game.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded the VN, latest version, on the Mac and find it very good. Enjoy the models and the story. I have completed all the quests except "Three's Company" and "Best Teacher Ever". I had no issue with the "Problem Child" quest. It seems the quests for the aforementioned "Three's Company" and "Best Teacher Ever" have been completed up to the previous to last version, but I am unable to access the school setting? Have I forgotten a step or is there a glitch in not being able to have the school show up on the map. Congrats to the developer.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
At first I thought Kathy was going to be the stereotypical "bitchy sister", but their pool bonding shows a very strong relationship.
Besides my natural weakness to redheads, the pool bonding is definitely what made Kathy my favorite and this game a hidden gem in my book! :love:

Hey guys, I'd just like to say that I didn't know what ntr meant before it was brought up in this thread
Woh! You didn't do your homework before jumping into this world! :p I guess you learned about it the "hard way"!
When it comes to adult VN, this is probably the most conflictual theme around here! ^^

so I looked it up, before all my replies of course. Looking at the first couple of entries on Google, it describes ntr very negatively, aminoapps saying, "emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience". Urban dictionary says "where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone", and "Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, , and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings". Now, in the interest of full transparency, I'm not sure that this is what everyone means when they say ntr.
You've got the right definition! (y) But it doesn't prevent endless debates about it! :p And saying "if the MC is hurt, so is the audience because of empathy" can also be a little simplistic since sometimes, the MC and the player feeling or POV doesn't match.
Indeed, an event can be perceived differently by the MC and the player. For example, if next update, Tahlia brings a boyfriend home to practice what she learned with the MC, even if the MC is cool with it and is happy for his little sister to put herself out there, the player could feel differently.
Other example: the MC phones Kathy while she's at work to ask her how it's going and they have a friendly chat. In the meantime, you show us what's happening to Kathy during the conversation and surprise, she's getting the D doggy style! :p The MC is completely oblivious but the player will loose his shit! xD

Anyway, I forbid you to use those nasty ideas! :ROFLMAO:

I want it to be clear that every single girl can be romanced with you as their sole partner IN THE SCENES. I'm highlighting in the scenes, because in the case of Scarlett, she is obviously married to Peter and they have quite a sexual relationship. However, you can romance her with or without Peter involved, but obviously it is implied she's still in a sexual relationship with Peter, you just don't see it. I didn't see this as cheating, since Peter is fine with it, even encouraging, and also there is no ill feelings anywhere, so I didn't see this as ntr. If you consider ntr to be any person having a sexual relationship with one of the girls you're also in a relationship with, all consented to with no ill feelings, and even offscreen, then I apologise, my intention was never to lie or deceive.
No deception nor NTR (plus, you don't plan to show anything that doesn't involve the MC so I would say, you're extra safe :p). I think this falls under the "Swinging" tag on F95:
F95 rules about tags said:
[A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
And this was already a planned tag cause of one path of the Bella storyline so nothing new under the sun I guess...^^

This relationship will be in the game, and I do not consider it ntr. I'd also like to make clear you do not even have to have a relationship with Scarlett.
I think this is always the best way to go to let the player choose to pursue a relationship or not, especially if the relationship involves kinks that aren't for everyone's taste ^^

Personally, I hate being forced into sharing (doesn't make sense since it should be wiling :p) so it's good to know it's avoidable even if it means being one LI down. But since there's a path without the uncle participating and he is the one sharing his wife, I'll give it a go :) (but I hope we won't have nasty comments like the aunt saying: "your uncle just creampied me but his stamina isn't as good as before so can I count on my handsome nephew to finish the job?" :sick:)

I'm not gonna lie, I hope this sharing stuff is still gonna be the exception and not the norm with the LI, I don't even want to know a world where sweet Tahlia would be okay with that shit! :LOL:

------------

For the next update, I'm hoping we'll see Tahlia's friend again (maybe making our little sister a little jealous in the process which could lead her to be more and more daring if she sees her friend as "competition" :oops:)

Nice moment with the cousin this update. I was a little move but after the scene I was thinking that she had probably done a shit tone of introspecting to be able to pinpoint exactly how her life went to shit cause of her daddy issues! ^^ What I want to say is that it was probably too well-written to be credible but cool scene anyway ;)

By the way, you can hit me up on Discord if you want me to do a speed run next update before releasing it (if you can crush one or two bugs before a release, that might prevent a few headaches ;)).

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I downloaded the VN, latest version, on the Mac and find it very good. Enjoy the models and the story. I have completed all the quests except "Three's Company" and "Best Teacher Ever". I had no issue with the "Problem Child" quest. It seems the quests for the aforementioned "Three's Company" and "Best Teacher Ever" have been completed up to the previous to last version, but I am unable to access the school setting? Have I forgotten a step or is there a glitch in not being able to have the school show up on the map. Congrats to the developer.
Thank you! The school doesn't show up on the map, rather you should be taken automatically during the week. Are you continuing a save from an old version of the game? Are you getting any bugs during the week? It's odd to me that you managed to get through the quests without either seeing school or seeing bugs related to school.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Thank you! The school doesn't show up on the map, rather you should be taken automatically during the week. Are you continuing a save from an old version of the game? Are you getting any bugs during the week? It's odd to me that you managed to get through the quests without either seeing school or seeing bugs related to school.
Thanks for answering my inquiry. I haven't struck any bugs, just don't seem to get the school quests. May start from beginning again. Cheers

Reactions: zelathorn

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Sex with the mom yet?
Nop, no intercourse with the mom (or any character for that matter). Massages to relieve her stress are getting more and more sensual though :oops:

The main characters are gonna need more buildup before getting there. The cousin or Bella (schoolmate) are probably going to keep the MC entertained in the meantime ^^

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Your saves are very odd. Did you update at the right times? I can't these errors in a new game. If you did start a new game, if you could describe what you did, I could try and recreate the bug. Also, your second save has variables with odd values, even some variables which I've added but not touched yet have been touched.
I tried load an old save, but error so started a new game and those are the saves and error I get
Do you know what error it is? one is about sex education quest i guess? the other is something to do with the map

edit:: and im not alone getting these exact same error

zelathorn

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I tried load an old save, but error so started a new game and those are the saves and error I get
Do you know what error it is? one is about sex education quest i guess? the other is something to do with the map

edit:: and im not alone getting these exact same error
In the first save, I think the errors are baked in the save so you'll have to start over unfortunately, but it should be fixed for a new game. For your second save, it's probably the same case, but like I said, it's a very odd save with variables that shouldn't have modified values.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks for answering my inquiry. I haven't struck any bugs, just don't seem to get the school quests. May start from beginning again. Cheers
Just for info. Restarted the VN and went fully through, completing all quests, and no bugs.

2.30 star(s) 16 Votes