2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
Clicking on the question mark in the kitchen early on Sunday morning results to traceback and a booting out of the game. This really needs to be fixed!!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
This is exactly where I'm at with all the other quests completed. Can't believe it was happening over a year ago and still happening. Anyone have or know of a workaround?
https://f95zone.to/threads/bonds-of-love-v1-5-zelathorn-games.51752/post-7649032
i have skip few days but still no progress with these 3 quests i guess it's the stupid bug again while the phone there i think there's a new message i think but weird when i get in the phone there's nothing to message. :FacePalm:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
i have skip few days but still no progress with these 3 quests i guess it's the stupid bug again while the phone there i think there's a new message i think but weird when i get in the phone there's nothing to message. :FacePalm:
For the Three's Company Quest I have opened Dev Console and entered the following line
jump b_threes_company4_add

This reset the quest to an earlier time and will need playing again, but it is progressing now. Looks like some variables get missed if Quests are not done in a certain order.

Finally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
For the Three's Company Quest I have opened Dev Console and entered the following line

This reset the quest to an earlier time and will need playing again, but it is progressing now. Looks like some variables get missed if Quests are not done in a certain order.

Finally.
thanks man i'll try it again tomorow

Reactions: MC Johnsson

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

Finally.
btw how to open the dev console? we need to open inside the game or with notepad?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but what are the new contents?? i don't have any active quest..and all quests says i've reached the end of the content for now...what's up?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
but what are the new contents?? i don't have any active quest..and all quests says i've reached the end of the content for now...what's up?
I'm guessing new content is what it says in the OP. I've never played this game until yesterday so all content was new for me, and I got crapped out by a load of bugs, (some very old ones too). If you got no active quests then I guess you're up to date.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I have a problem. The quest says to visit Scarlett on the weekend. I have done 2 weeks and I can not activate it. The map just says return.

I have searched here and have seen others with the same problem, but I can not find the answer or fix. I probably just missed it. But could someone help with the fix please?

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes