2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
This is exactly where I'm at with all the other quests completed. Can't believe it was happening over a year ago and still happening. Anyone have or know of a workaround?
https://f95zone.to/threads/bonds-of-love-v1-5-zelathorn-games.51752/post-7649032
i have skip few days but still no progress with these 3 quests i guess it's the stupid bug again while the phone there i think there's a new message i think but weird when i get in the phone there's nothing to message. :FacePalm:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
i have skip few days but still no progress with these 3 quests i guess it's the stupid bug again while the phone there i think there's a new message i think but weird when i get in the phone there's nothing to message. :FacePalm:
For the Three's Company Quest I have opened Dev Console and entered the following line
jump b_threes_company4_add

This reset the quest to an earlier time and will need playing again, but it is progressing now. Looks like some variables get missed if Quests are not done in a certain order.

Finally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
For the Three's Company Quest I have opened Dev Console and entered the following line

This reset the quest to an earlier time and will need playing again, but it is progressing now. Looks like some variables get missed if Quests are not done in a certain order.

Finally.
thanks man i'll try it again tomorow

Reactions: MC Johnsson

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

Finally.
btw how to open the dev console? we need to open inside the game or with notepad?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but what are the new contents?? i don't have any active quest..and all quests says i've reached the end of the content for now...what's up?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
but what are the new contents?? i don't have any active quest..and all quests says i've reached the end of the content for now...what's up?
I'm guessing new content is what it says in the OP. I've never played this game until yesterday so all content was new for me, and I got crapped out by a load of bugs, (some very old ones too). If you got no active quests then I guess you're up to date.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I have a problem. The quest says to visit Scarlett on the weekend. I have done 2 weeks and I can not activate it. The map just says return.

I have searched here and have seen others with the same problem, but I can not find the answer or fix. I probably just missed it. But could someone help with the fix please?

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Maybe the no more events popping up thing is a love path issue? Even after using the save from this very nice post, I only get one event with the redhead and that's it. Do corruption people get more scenes with this update?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I've noticed most of the comments about the negative kinks posted (sharing/NTR/back ground cheating...which doesn't interest me), seem to happen only when MC picks and builds up the sub point choices (seem to be a type of corruption /NTR stat). And the Nice choices which seem to be a love / romance stat, limit MC's sex scenes, but seem to also limit the neg kinks from happening to MC's immediate family...well sort of I think (Not sure with Kathy yet).

Also, I never saw the uncle kiss the mom, I just saw the quick ass grab...which she stopped right away while on the nice path. (But this title really should have the missing tags mentioned many times in the forms, as it will hurt this titles potential not having them.)

In this image, on the Nice path...

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
If the dev ever sees this post, I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing game and not to give up amidst all the criticism. I've been searching high and low for more games with such rare themes/tags and I got to say I wasn't disappointed at all. A good amount of juicy content in the current build (can't judge if that's decent or not for the time frame), hot renders/animations (I'm a simple man), satisfactory writing/plot (I'm a simple man) and the most important point of all, it's released to the public (could be wrong?).

For those complaining about ntr/sharing, I agree that those tags should be added so as to prevent more people from complaining about it and better yet, made fully optional (though you will lose out on content unless there's a patch to alternate the story). However, if you can't handle those elements then just stop playing the game, there's already more than enough harem games, no need to bring down the dev over your mere preferences.

As for the sandbox genre, I'm personally fine with it as it's honestly not as bad as others where you have to keep grinding or have no idea at all how to progress or lock yourself out (in fact a lot of games still use rpgm/sandbox for various reasons). I see it more as giving players the choice on which character to chase just like how most of the options in the game decides how the scenes vary (perhaps repeatable scenes like a gallery of sorts would make it more relevant). However, it might make certain dialogs off and possibly create more bugs compared to a kinetic novel (I swear people would complain too if this game was a vn like it's just a slideshow etc).

Bugs wise, due to starting fresh, I didn't really ran into any problems except for the game crashing after the Mary problem child quest which appears to have a solution here so no game breaking issue for me.

I'm simply thankful that the dev has made it this far with the minimal support he currently has and appreciate the game for what it is. There are certainly worse out there especially the abandoned ones that are still milking their supporters which would definitely benefit more from the poor reviews. I will do my best to recommend this hidden gem of a game for the targeted audience and hopefully, you will earn the attention you deserve. Now I just need to find out how to leave a review.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 21 Votes