2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Using an old save before "told to save", and still got this and game crashes:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 12, in script
$ renpy.jump(temp1)
ScriptError: could not find label 'd'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 12, in script
$ renpy.jump(temp1)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Bonds Of Love 1.3
Wed Mar 22 19:46:10 2023

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This needs the sharing tag.

Then i really don't get why this game is even made as a sandbox, it's largely a kinetic/linear story with a only few choices that matter.

The progression with the lil sis is bad, like it's established she loves the MC and he loves her...but for some reason he now plays a denial game with her as she wants more and he is blue balling himself...

It's nice to have a MC which hasn't a horse dick for once, but the dev goes a bit too much in the other direction imo.

On the plus side there are a few choices which are nice, like we can decide we don't want to share the lil sister with her girl friend, or that we can reject Bella which was fucking her brother the whole time and now she is so in love with the MC, but doesn't want to stop fucking Derek...yeah, no thanks.
Which makes me wonder even more why we can't reject sluts like Scarlett and her daughter Evelyn. They like to double team guys and have done that quite often and Scarlett even is as nice to tell how she often watched her daughter fucking guys solo too (used them, or whatever)... but it's all good this time, cause Evelyn really likes the MC...no really, i just want to tell these sluts to fuck off.
Which is also where i quite the game.

But it seems i was lucky, reading the thread and how many bugs there are... I played the game for the first time and had no bugs at all.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Started a new game and can not get paste the Kathy scenes, keeps going back to the beginning of the scene in MC's bedroom.
First try was hug her and I got the first error traceback report #1 and it sends me back to MC's bedroom at just before the scene.
Tried the other choice of grabbing her breast and the 2nd traceback and several others to the last traceback report.

This is unplayable at this time and needs a lot of fixes.
Can a patreon get this to the dev please.

Will stop playing now since its unplayable in this bug fest conditioned.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
OMG, I played through all of the content in this game around 2 months ago and thought it was odd (a sandbox that isn't really a sandbox) but it had some content and looked like it might be worth continuing. Wow, what a mess it has become. I get multiple tracebacks and I seem to be stuck in a loop in the Secret Job quest with Kathy. There's supposed to be a bunch of new content, but no new quests appeared or updated. I have only the Secret Job and Problem Child quests and I can only trigger events on Secret Job. Are players supposed to start a new game? The OP doesn't mention it.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
First time playing, so fresh save. Didn't have any crashes or game-breaking bugs.

Main bug I encountered worth mentioning:

The Clara weekend scenes where she grinds on your thigh repeats the following weekend. This throws things out of order, and Clara ends up talking about being penetrated by MC during Truth or Dare night, but the actual penetration doesn't come up until after the "end of update" screens. There ends up being two Clara scenes in total that appear after end of update.

Overall, enjoyed what's on offer. Usually its a bad sign when you're skipping time on the very first day, so that had me concerned but overall not bad. I also agree that it should just be a visual novel, as that'd also help with continuity errors going forward, unless you're vigilant in going back through it all to make sure scenes don't skip ahead and blow immersion or a plot point before its time.

Cheers~

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
got the phone error as well, I've started new game. Got pretty far into the story, basically the message showed up saying I've finished the main story, but the quests are stilll active.
this error is when my MC get caught with lil sis by the older sis and next day MC receives msg on the phone.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
No repeatable events other then sleeping events[I'm not talking about grinding]and no option of getting rid of the other guys . :FacePalm: I am starting to think the dev doe's not understand that some guys don't like sharing lady's with other guys means. I would prefer to have ways of getting rid of the other guy not just that its at the same time or not.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, MILF , Mobile Game, School Setting, Sleep sex, Footjob, Handjob, Blowjob, Boobjob, Vaginal sex, Cumshot, Creampie, Group Sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Hardcore, Lesbianism
Is the lesbian content optional?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the lesbian content optional?
Normally if it says "Optional" under the "Genre" spoiler then it is optional but if it does not say its optional then its not.
You have asked this same question is several other threads and I will say now that over 98% of the time if the "Lesbian" tag is at the top then no its not optional.

• Angry
Reactions: goulet1995

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Normally if it says "Optional" under the "Genre" spoiler then it is optional but if it does not say its optional then its not.
You have asked this same question is several other threads and I will say now that over 98% of the time if the "Lesbian" tag is at the top then no its not optional.
That is why I am asking the developer. Sometime they don't think to clarify and I always ask if I am interested in trying out their game. Many times the developer has responded and I ended up finding something new to try.

Reactions: Jccurtis

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bonds of Love v1.3 HOTFiX

This post is only relevant if you didn't start a new game.

If you've already played through this update, there is a scene that probably didn't play when waking up after sleeping with Alexia and Clara that night. If you didn't see this scene, load your most complete save and go to the computer in your room and play the clara morning scene. You don't need to worry about making a new save or doing anything else, this is just to view the scene.

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Pros
  • Mom doesn't fuck half the city
  • Little sister doesn't get fucked by half the city. You can stop her from ending up in a relationship with her lesbian best friend.
  • Clara seems like my mom and she won't let the whole town fuck her

Cons
  • Big sister's job. You get the feeling that the dev doesn't show everything and she gets drilled from all directions. It's also one of the reasons that led to the game's removal.
  • Bella... I'm definitely not sharing her so this shit can fuck off out of my life. I even started a new game because of this I don't do anything with them.
  • Scarlet and her daughter are getting drilled by anyone who can even get their dick up. So they can get the fuck out of my life, BUT when there is no way to stop them. I can't take another game because of them and they're one of the reasons I deleted the game.
  • Mary is also too mysterious and dev doesn't tell you everything and her slutty history makes me not care about her.
  • Gabriella is a lesbian and that doesn't interest me in any form.

This could be a damn good game if it wasn't for that sharing of women with other men and telling you how much those women are fucking around town. Same with that big sister's job should be something other than being groped (or even fucked which I suspect is happening in the background), but the dev doesn't tell you that because he doesn't want to lose the NTR-Haters, but the dev would have picked some other job for her. Now that's one of the reasons why I deleted the game and couldn't finish playing this.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Pros
- Mum doesn't fuck half the city
- Little sister doesn't get fucked by half the city. You can stop her from ending up in a relationship with her lesbian best friend.
- Clara seems like my mom and she won't let the whole town fuck her

Cons
- Big sister's job. You get the feeling that the dev doesn't show everything and she gets drilled from all directions. It's also one of the reasons that led to the game's removal.
- Bella... I'm definitely not sharing her so this shit can fuck off out of my life. I even started a new game because of this I don't do anything with them.
- Scarlet and her daughter are getting drilled by anyone who can even get their dick up. So they can get the fuck out of my life, BUT when there is no way to stop them. I can't take another game because of them and they're one of the reasons I deleted the game.
- Mary is also too mysterious and dev doesn't tell you everything and her slutty history makes me not care about her.
- Gabriella is a lesbian and that doesn't interest me in any form.

This could be a damn good game if it wasn't for that sharing of women with other men and telling you how much those women are fucking around town. Same with that big sister's job should be something other than being groped (or even fucked which I suspect is happening in the background), but the dev doesn't tell you that because he doesn't want to lose the NTR-Haters, but the dev would have picked some other job for her. Now that's one of the reasons why I deleted the game and couldn't finish playing this.
Thanks for the info. Doesn't seem like my kind of game. Too many red flags by people in the forums.

Kronigmeister

Feb 2, 2019
this is a new game.
```

While running game code:
File "game/1mary.rpy", line 801, in script
python:
File "game/1mary.rpy", line 806, in <module>
temp = temp + str(int(phone_quest[j]) + 1)
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '-'

Full traceback:
File "game/1mary.rpy", line 801, in script
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/1mary.rpy", line 806, in <module>
temp = temp + str(int(phone_quest[j]) + 1)
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '-'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Bonds Of Love 1.3
Sat Mar 25 00:47:08 2023

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Why the fuck we can't refuse this slut Scarlett ?
We have the option to refuse the relationship with Bella and share her with her brother but we are forced to fuck that bitch Scarlett who is clearly fucking a whole lot of guys and the only option we have with her is whether or not we want her husband to be present during sex.
Up to this point I even liked this game even despite though it has a lot of bugs and the quality of the renders and animation is not very impressive but if the dev doesn't add the option to refuse any relationship with this slut Scarlett then it is clearly no longer a game for me.

P.S. And now I also discovered that Evelyn so Scarlett daughter is also this same slut like her mother and together with her have even fucked many guys and of course the MC also has no option to refuse her so looks like next slut LI is forced to MC.
Thanks for the heads up I guess. I was going to give this one a shot even after reading some of the comments but if the dev is going to cherry pick what lewd scenes they are going to force on the player then it's not something I'll enjoy. It seems like it's a sandbox (a poor one apparently) so it makes even less sense to make it happen "just because". More illusions of player agency I guess.

AlanBT

Mar 6, 2018
Whats going on

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 23, in script
$ renpy.jump(temp4)
ScriptError: could not find label 'a_weekend_morning'.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 23, in script
$ renpy.jump(temp4)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'a_weekend_morning'.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes