VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Damnit GhostPhil .. Now i have that image planted inside my head.
Just licking the honey of her toes...
Damnit, i have a meeting in 30 minutes.... Now that picture is stuck in my head.

And yeah, plenty of occasions over here when things happened over here that i normally never would have done.

Even if you would release 1 letter every update i would still be a fan and pledger ^^.
That girl already stole my heart, nothing can change that.:geek:
As always it is my pleasure to plant fantasies in someones head :devilish: :sneaky:
I am totally going to make a whole scene of just feet licking :giggle:

Well I really only want to release an episode when it has solid content. But the good thing is that I could totally release single scenes as well;)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Only if the master/ mistress allows it and it would be a bit more of an punishment to have sweaty feet :D
Of course! That much is obvious! :devilish:

You are weird Dev :p :D
I am well aware! :ROFLMAO:

About his financial situation, firstly his family is pretty rich, because of his father having a big company, that researches for example space travel. So the MP worked there early on and earned a lot of money himself. So yeah the BDSM club is more of a club for his friends and people he knows to live their kinks. But of course there is the public part of the club, where a lot of the parties happen.
So you can only get a member of the club, when you know some of the members.
That is one way to go about it.

Yeah, I guess I was thinking about how most games you "work your way up" to sex, but upon reflection this game would have a different progression, wouldn't it? In this case it's all about increasing trust and more extreme kinks. That said, I would hope that doing the more extreme things wouldn't be mandatory if the player is into milder ones.
Rather than work your way up, I would think you would work your way sideways. I.E. you just unlock new equipment and new positions for whoever you are training. You start with some basic stuff, and get more extreme as the player advances their training, depending on what they want to do.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Rather than work your way up, I would think you would work your way sideways. I.E. you just unlock new equipment and new positions for whoever you are training. You start with some basic stuff, and get more extreme as the player advances their training, depending on what they want to do.
That's a good way of saying it. But I would say you go slightly up as well. The variation of fetishes gets bigger, but how extreme they are only goes slowly higher.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's a good way of saying it. But I would say you go slightly up as well. The variation of fetishes gets bigger, but how extreme they are only goes slowly higher.
Higher in kink, sure, but you are not having to work though foreplay and kissing and stuff first. That was all I meant. XD

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Higher in kink, sure, but you are not having to work though foreplay and kissing and stuff first. That was all I meant. XD
That's true! If I would have to do this, it would take like 10 Updates to finally get the first BDSM scene :D

• Haha

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I will make an opinion poll in the future for a bunch of different redheads to see which one is liked the most in general. Here is one of them a little tease :)
View attachment 323081
Ooh, I like her. I think a little more than the first redhead, although she was very cute too.
Alas, I glanced at the die to the side, and now I can't get it having two fourteens out of my head. :LOL:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Woooooow woooooow...no incest, NTR, loli, what ever? How the hell will you convince people to play it?

Hit me up when you have a playable version, i want to see it because it doesn't have any of what i mentioned above and it has BDSM. :whistle:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ooh, I like her. I think a little more than the first redhead, although she was very cute too.
Alas, I glanced at the die to the side, and now I can't get it having two fourteens out of my head. :LOL:
Should I mention that the GP also stands for 14? ...Probably not.

Last edited:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks, glad you like her :)

And when you find the right code on the dice something good will happen totally :p

Woooooow woooooow...no incest, NTR, loli, what ever? How the hell will you convince people to play it?

Hit me up when you have a playable version, i want to see it because it doesn't have any of what i mentioned above and it has BDSM. :whistle:
Of course I will add all the above! :devilish:
Hehe glad you like it thought :)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks, glad you like her :)

And when you find the right code on the dice something good will happen totally :p

Of course I will add all the above! :devilish:
Hehe glad you like it thought :)
Incest, Loli, art of you, costumes..

You know i'm already recovering from some heart issues right... you trying to finish the job nowo_O.
Think i won't be able to play those scenes until i get the 100% clear:LOL::ROFLMAO:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Incest, Loli, art of you, costumes..

You know i'm already recovering from some heart issues right... you trying to finish the job nowo_O.
Think i won't be able to play those scenes until i get the 100% clear:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Half of this won't be in it though :p