VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Even if character aren't that prominent in a game or rarely seen, I find it important to give them personality and their own look.
She will be the youngest female character in the game around 18 or 19. She is a nerdy wild sub, who knows what she wants sexually. She is more into mature men, so her daddy is around the age of 50.

As I want to portrait all kinds of characters, couples and tastes, I will use stereotypes, but also try to combine them or create new ones. Especially in the BDSM Community you can find all kinds of interessting relationships. So the BDSM club will have all kinds of different members that I want to have as characters there with their looks and their routine.
Some like to play in alone with their partner in some of the different rooms, but some might want to do it infront of all the people. So there will be possibilities to interact with them in different kinds of ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GP_Amelia_New_1.png GP_Amelia_New_2.png GP_Amelia_New_3.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Even if character aren't that prominent in a game or rarely seen, I find it important to give them personality and their own look.
She will be the youngest female character in the game around 18 or 19. She is a nerdy wild sub, who knows what she wants sexually. She is more into mature men, so her daddy is around the age of 50.

As I want to portrait all kinds of characters, couples and tastes, I will use stereotypes, but also try to combine them or create new ones. Especially in the BDSM Community you can find all kinds of interessting relationships. So the BDSM club will have all kinds of different members that I want to have as characters there with their looks and their routine.
Some like to play in alone with their partner in some of the different rooms, but some might want to do it infront of all the people. So there will be possibilities to interact with them in different kinds of ways.
View attachment 334330

View attachment 334330 View attachment 334338 View attachment 334340
She's pretty cute. I like short hair, and an alt-type-girl without a face full of piercings is nice.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Reading a good book is always nice, but without her daddy she really feels stiff here. Some nice cuddles would help ;)
I guess I have to use some real BDSM books for her reading :sneaky:
GP_Amelia_new_C2.png

GP_Amelia_new_C1.png GP_Amelia_new_C1_naked.png GP_Amelia_new_C1_without Dress.png GP_Amelia_new_C2.png GP_Amelia_new_Cleft.png GP_Amelia_new_Cleft_naked.png GP_Amelia_new_Cleft_without Dress.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reading a good book is always nice, but without her daddy she really feels stiff here. Some nice cuddles would help ;)
I guess I have to use some real BDSM books for her reading :sneaky:
View attachment 335120

View attachment 335116 View attachment 335117 View attachment 335119 View attachment 335120 View attachment 335121 View attachment 335122 View attachment 335123
Well, you could always move that other hand a bit lower and take care of that clipping problem. XD

Reactions: GhostPhil

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like the outfit. It's a shame she's picked up an extra piercing though.
Also, I see her hair matches her eyes. That's pretty cool. Does she have a name?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I like the outfit. It's a shame she's picked up an extra piercing though.
Also, I see her hair matches her eyes. That's pretty cool. Does she have a name?
Yeah I am still not sure about the piercing. I kind of like it, but on the other hand I want her to be pure in terms of body-modification. At least with tattoos and piercings, so I will probably remove the lip-piercing.

Well I am not good with names, so all my charactes go with the name of the preset they are originally based on, so she is "Amelia" for now :D

Reactions: TheDevian

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She doesn't really look like an "Amelia" to me. Amy, Mel, or Lia sure, but I think "Amelia" is what her mother calls her.

I'm no good with thinking of names myself. I keep a few name generators bookmarked for when I need to.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
She doesn't really look like an "Amelia" to me. Amy, Mel, or Lia sure, but I think "Amelia" is what her mother calls her.

I'm no good with thinking of names myself. I keep a few name generators bookmarked for when I need to.
It is just the name of the Daz preset and I even had to remove it, so there isn't really that much left of her. Only the name.
But that is something I will do for now. I just use the names shown in Daz. I am really bad with names, so it will take quite some time for me to find the right one. But I also like using generator, etc for this.

Although it could work that her name is Amelia, but she doesn't like it and calls herself in a short form.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well she was a bad girl. She bit her Daddy's hand. But now she is afraid that he could use one of the tools behind her. She isn't a strong masochist, so she is nervous and she can't say sorry because of the mouthspreader. On top of that the Sybian does it's own thing and she is already strongly arroused. She wants to take the punishment her Daddy has for her and she know he would never go too far, but still she is very nervous.
GP_Amelia_C1.jpg

GP_Amelia_C1.jpg GP_Amelia_C2.jpg GP_Amelia_C3.jpg GP_Amelia_C4.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, to be honest, I liked her tits a bit better before, but hey, it's still pretty fun. ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, to be honest, I liked her tits a bit better before, but hey, it's still pretty fun. ;)
Because they are smaller now? ^^ Well it might be because she is stretching like this. I can't even remember, if I changed their sizes that much ^^ Her ass is bigger now and she has thiccer thighs :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Because they are smaller now? ^^ Well it might be because she is stretching like this. I can't even remember, if I changed their sizes that much ^^ Her ass is bigger now and she has thiccer thighs :sneaky:
Yeah, stretching is a big part of it, but I am talking about before you remade her last time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind small boobs, but when they look completely flat, it's pretty off putting to me. That said, the scene looks like it's going to be quite ...entertaining. :devilish:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, stretching is a big part of it, but I am talking about before you remade her last time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind small boobs, but when they look completely flat, it's pretty off putting to me. That said, the scene looks like it's going to be quite ...entertaining. :devilish:
I would say, that her breasts aren't that flat, they are actually quite pointy. I will try a pose later where you can see it better. ;)
Well she already has some fun there with the sybian. But what I don't like with it is that you just can't see any motion or that it does anything. (Maybe it would need some slight movement animations of her)

• Haha

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well she was a bad girl. She bit her Daddy's hand. But now she is afraid that he could use one of the tools behind her. She isn't a strong masochist, so she is nervous and she can't say sorry because of the mouthspreader. On top of that the Sybian does it's own thing and she is already strongly arroused. She wants to take the punishment her Daddy has for her and she know he would never go too far, but still she is very nervous.
Well, that sounds like a good match because I'm not much of a sadist. A little spanking or paddling can be fun, but for me the whips would be for show unless she was a real painslut. No, what I like here is the bondage and vibrator. I would tell her she has to take a dozen strikes, then if she thanks Daddy for disciplining her, she can cum. Of course because I'm not a sadist, I would be in no hurry to hit her, and with the vibrator gnawing at her cunt she might get a little impatient and need to beg for her punishment. Unfortunately, I can't understand her with the gag in so it might be a while before she gets that cum she wants so badly.
...OK, maybe I'm a little bit of a sadist. :devilish:
But what I don't like with it is that you just can't see any motion or that it does anything. (Maybe it would need some slight movement animations of her)
GP_Amelia_C4_buzz.jpg While it would be a lot of fun to see her wriggle and writhe, don't forget that in a game animation isn't the only extra possibility over making an image set or comic. Audio can really make a difference, a low buzz in the background and some muffled moans should get the point across quite nicely. Or, you could go the comic route (see example to right), although if you planned to localise having the effects baked into the images would be an issue; you'd want to do some form of layering.