• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hm weird, I have to see, if I had blue eyes for her in the early stages, but here they are green, so maybe it is just a weird lightning? :unsure:
View attachment 312795
Come on, how can i focus on her face if you throw those perfect breasts in my face like that... Not fair...:p

But i think we all agree...Green eyes + Red head = Golden combo

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Come on, how can i focus on her face if you throw those perfect breasts in my face like that... Not fair...:p

But i think we all agree...Green eyes + Red head = Golden combo
Hehe don't exaggerate too much, but thanks :D

I would say it like this:
Green eyes + natural red hair = golden combo
and
blue eyes + colored red hair = good combo

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hehe don't exaggerate too much, but thanks :D

I would say it like this:
Green eyes + natural red hair = golden combo
and
blue eyes + colored red hair = good combo
My perfect cup-size is a handfull.
And those look like there are made to fit my hand perfectly, yet they look soft and nice enough to lay your head on them
Combine that with beauty marks and freckles..

Well, i can honestly say that those are among my favorites on this website.
And apart from my own characters, i really can't think of anyone better :)
From your character..100% honest.
10/10 would touch them over and over again..

True, but it has to be those bright blue eyes..
Those eyes when you look in them that you can see the sea:love:

Last edited:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
My perfect cup-size is a handfull.
And those look like there are made to fit my hand perfectly, yet they look soft and nice enough to lay your head on them
Combine that with beauty marks and freckles..
I like them best from small up to normal size. I definitly don't like huge boobs.

Well, i can honestly say that those are among my favorites on this website.
And apart from my own characters, i really can't think of anyone better :)
From your character..100% honest.
10/10 would touch them over and over again..

True, but it has to be those bright blue eyes..
Those eyes when you look in them that you can see the sea:love:
Better don't praise me too much :D But thanks.

Well I like bright blue eyes, so someone definitly needs those kknd of eye color.

Reactions: TheDevian and J..D

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Crossed your path in multiple threads and followed to here..

Get it done phil :). Your extremely passionate about games and getting it right but just don't worry about making mistakes and just keep it up. Making a game is out of so many peoples comfort zone [its like 4 different jobs in one]. Just need to get the ball rolling. Hope you can find time for it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well some people line that and who says that her feet aren't clean there ;)
Well, I was just joking around because the last time I saw her, she was running around in full military gear (combat boots), and as someone who used to wear boots can tell you, if you just took them off, dem footsies gonna be stanky! ...no matter how well you care for your feet! :whistle:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Crossed your path in multiple threads and followed to here..

Get it done phil :). Your extremely passionate about games and getting it right but just don't worry about making mistakes and just keep it up. Making a game is out of so many peoples comfort zone [its like 4 different jobs in one]. Just need to get the ball rolling. Hope you can find time for it.
Yeah I will do my best, it definitly is a lot to do especially for one person, but I want to do it and I want to do it right. So I will take as much time as I need. So it might take some time obviously :)

Well, I was just joking around because the last time I saw her, she was running around in full military gear (combat boots), and as someone who used to wear boots can tell you, if you just took them off, dem footsies gonna be stanky! ...no matter how well you care for your feet! :whistle:
Yeah I knew what you mean, so everything is fine ;) And she really likes wearing boots and for some subs she really wears them quite a long time before the session :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: J..D and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I knew what you mean, so everything is fine ;) And she really likes wearing boots and for some subs she really wears them quite a long time before the session :devilish:
Yeah, and I am sure there are some masochists and foot fetish people who are into that that (or at least don't mind it that much), but if you are not used to it.... XD

• Haha
Reactions: J..D and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, and I am sure there are some masochists and foot fetish people who are into that that (or at least don't mind it that much), but if you are not used to it.... XD
That's why you shouldn't start something like this with wearing boots for days xD As everything else it needs a slow start :D

Reactions: J..D and TheDevian

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah,
I don't mind playing with some toes every now and then, but they have to be clean.
If my wife puts their feet before me after a day walking in snow-shoes ....Yeah, that's a big No:p
But during the heat of some moments your standards might waver a little bit, so when she has just been walking inside our house all day and her feet are clean(ish)... Well, kinda ruins the moment to say "first wash your feet" ^^

Yeah I will do my best, it definitly is a lot to do especially for one person, but I want to do it and I want to do it right. So I will take as much time as I need. So it might take some time obviously :)
I think i can speak for all of us when i say.
We love to see your game a.s.a.p, but we rather see it done 100% to your vision than/then? (I freaking hate English grammar) rushed :).
So take your time, all the time you need.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The concept certainly sounds like something I would be interested in, I don't recall if I've ever played a game that handled BDSM in a realistic way before. Playing as a guy introducing a woman to the idea in a realistic manner definitely has appeal. However, I have some reservations, probably the biggest being that I don't really like fetish clothing that much. When the concept is transformed into a visual game, that seems like it could be a problem, especially if a club is going to be a prominent feature. Also the idea of giving the sub her own likes and dislikes doesn't sound like the best idea; what if the ones you choose are different to what the player is into? It seems it would be better for her to "coincidentally" happen to like whatever the player does.

Regarding the character renders so far, the redhead is really cute even if I'm not into freckles that much (liking redheads but not freckles can be a real pain, I tell you). The executive is hot as well, I would definitely like to show her a good time. The girl with the piercings and tattoos, however, so not my type. I would try to avoid any scenes with her, and I don't say that often.

Also, I wonder if you've given any thought to the ages of the characters? For the Dom to be experienced and financially stable, I'm guessing he's out of his 20s, although perhaps not yet in his 40s (not that I'd mind playing an older guy; I quite like Our Fate). The sub, on the other hand, if she's inexperienced is she early 20s, maybe even younger? Possibly even still a virgin (although if you don't want to make the player wait too long for sex that might not work so well). Or on the other hand, is she a little older herself? Maybe your executive has never had the courage to explore her fantasies in real life before? She's had previous lovers of course, but her past relationships have been vanilla and unsatisfying for her. In that case she has some experience with sex, it's just the fetish she's new to.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Regarding the character renders so far, the redhead is really cute even if I'm not into freckles that much (liking redheads but not freckles can be a real pain, I tell you).
I know what you mean, might be partly why I am more into auburn red than ginger red, well that, and I don't really like 'yellow' based colors in general (orange, brown, green), with a few exceptions (green eyes can be really sexy, especially when it's a dark green). Dark or forest green is one of the few notable exceptions, or when it fits a theme, like Fallout's glowing green.

Personally, I don't care for it when games make me as old as Our Fate, especially when they are that ugly (Merv looking mother fuckers)! :ROFLMAO: I would say late 30's at most. Just say he made some internet money when he was younger (made some kinky app or whatever) and and invested his money into this club, which has been really good at keeping him rolling in the cash, and gave him plenty of time to get good at his craft. Maybe the app was related to the club, like a kinky dating app, or a BDSM kind of pokemon go thing, and he also uses it to look for potential members, if you score high enough (either in the game or the dating app could have a rating system, and after each 'date' the members rate each other, and so on). Eventually he built the club, and only the highest rated members can join. He could have a few exceptions for people he personally brings in, or possibly certain ranked members are allowed to bring in the people they are training to join, something like that.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
A good slave would have bathed her first anyway! :sneaky:
Only if the master/ mistress allows it and it would be a bit more of an punishment to have sweaty feet :D

Yeah,
I don't mind playing with some toes every now and then, but they have to be clean.
If my wife puts their feet before me after a day walking in snow-shoes ....Yeah, that's a big No:p
But during the heat of some moments your standards might waver a little bit, so when she has just been walking inside our house all day and her feet are clean(ish)... Well, kinda ruins the moment to say "first wash your feet" ^^
You could put some honey on them though :D But yeah especially when you are arroused your standards waver actually more than you would think.

I think i can speak for all of us when i say.
We love to see your game a.s.a.p, but we rather see it done 100% to your vision than/then? (I freaking hate English grammar) rushed :).
So take your time, all the time you need.
Even, if I wanted to rush. It wouldn't be possible :D I mean I could release 1 render and call it a game update :D :D and the next day I am releasing another 1 render update. That way I would make dayly updates. Wouldn't that be great? :D :D

The concept certainly sounds like something I would be interested in, I don't recall if I've ever played a game that handled BDSM in a realistic way before. Playing as a guy introducing a woman to the idea in a realistic manner definitely has appeal. However, I have some reservations, probably the biggest being that I don't really like fetish clothing that much. When the concept is transformed into a visual game, that seems like it could be a problem, especially if a club is going to be a prominent feature. Also the idea of giving the sub her own likes and dislikes doesn't sound like the best idea; what if the ones you choose are different to what the player is into? It seems it would be better for her to "coincidentally" happen to like whatever the player does.
I don't want the submissiv part to be totally innocent. She has definitly thought of BDSM before. She had other relationships before and she even tried some BDSM stuff on herself, but never with another person.
Well yeah fetish clothing is something that you won't come around at least in the club. I don't see a way around it. I can at least say there won't be fetish clothing in their private surrounding all the time. It will be more ocatinally.
My goal is to have a pool of possible likes and dislikes that the player can choose from at the start of the game. This will be the foundation, they won't be that extreme though. So the more trust is gained during the game the more extreme they could get. I definitly want to get into situations where the sub, can't handle the it anymore. So the master will force something on her, so she is forced to say the safeword. One of the most important things in my opinion is that the sub knows how important the safeword is. I also think of using a slowword, so she can say that this specific act is too much for her.

Regarding the character renders so far, the redhead is really cute even if I'm not into freckles that much (liking redheads but not freckles can be a real pain, I tell you). The executive is hot as well, I would definitely like to show her a good time. The girl with the piercings and tattoos, however, so not my type. I would try to avoid any scenes with her, and I don't say that often.
Well there will be at least a sidecharacter with colored red hair in the club ;)
It was clear from the beginning that the woman with the tattoos and piercings won't be a favorite of that many people :D But she is more of a "main side character". There will be max. one or two scenes with her and the main sub in a sexual way and that will be optional. She has her own husband, who is a sub to her and both are really good friends of the MP.

Also, I wonder if you've given any thought to the ages of the characters? For the Dom to be experienced and financially stable, I'm guessing he's out of his 20s, although perhaps not yet in his 40s (not that I'd mind playing an older guy; I quite like Our Fate). The sub, on the other hand, if she's inexperienced is she early 20s, maybe even younger? Possibly even still a virgin (although if you don't want to make the player wait too long for sex that might not work so well). Or on the other hand, is she a little older herself? Maybe your executive has never had the courage to explore her fantasies in real life before? She's had previous lovers of course, but her past relationships have been vanilla and unsatisfying for her. In that case she has some experience with sex, it's just the fetish she's new to.
The dom is in his early-mid 30s and the sub in her early-mid 20s.
As I said, she isn't totally innexperienced and not a virgin ;) Yes she is more the type that was unsatisfied if her former relationships and sex-life. There will definitly be sex pretty early on. I don't see a reason to delay it, when she visits a BDSM club, right? :D

I know what you mean, might be partly why I am more into auburn red than ginger red, well that, and I don't really like 'yellow' based colors in general (orange, brown, green), with a few exceptions (green eyes can be really sexy, especially when it's a dark green). Dark or forest green is one of the few notable exceptions, or when it fits a theme, like Fallout's glowing green.
You are weird Dev :p :D

Personally, I don't care for it when games make me as old as Our Fate, especially when they are that ugly (Merv looking mother fuckers)! :ROFLMAO: I would say late 30's at most. Just say he made some internet money when he was younger (made some kinky app or whatever) and and invested his money into this club, which has been really good at keeping him rolling in the cash, and gave him plenty of time to get good at his craft. Maybe the app was related to the club, like a kinky dating app, or a BDSM kind of pokemon go thing, and he also uses it to look for potential members, if you score high enough (either in the game or the dating app could have a rating system, and after each 'date' the members rate each other, and so on). Eventually he built the club, and only the highest rated members can join. He could have a few exceptions for people he personally brings in, or possibly certain ranked members are allowed to bring in the people they are training to join, something like that.
About his financial situation, firstly his family is pretty rich, because of his father having a big company, that researches for example space travel. So the MP worked there early on and earned a lot of money himself. So yeah the BDSM club is more of a club for his friends and people he knows to live their kinks. But of course there is the public part of the club, where a lot of the parties happen.
So you can only get a member of the club, when you know some of the members.

Reactions: TheDevian and J..D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well yeah fetish clothing is something that you won't come around at least in the club. I don't see a way around it. I can at least say there won't be fetish clothing in their private surrounding all the time. It will be more ocatinally.
That sounds good, if much of the story takes place at home and when they play at home they don't get dressed up like when they go to the club. It's not like I hate fetishwear, I just don't like it nearly as much as regular clothes wrapped around a nice form. Even pretty conservative clothes - think Priscilla from Reincarnotica, she's adorable even fully clothed. (She's both a good example and one I know you're familiar with)
There will definitly be sex pretty early on. I don't see a reason to delay it, when she visits a BDSM club, right?
Yeah, I guess I was thinking about how most games you "work your way up" to sex, but upon reflection this game would have a different progression, wouldn't it? In this case it's all about increasing trust and more extreme kinks. That said, I would hope that doing the more extreme things wouldn't be mandatory if the player is into milder ones.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That sounds good, if much of the story takes place at home and when they play at home they don't get dressed up like when they go to the club. It's not like I hate fetishwear, I just don't like it nearly as much as regular clothes wrapped around a nice form. Even pretty conservative clothes - think Priscilla from Reincarnotica, she's adorable even fully clothed. (She's both a good example and one I know you're familiar with)
The Club will be one of the main places, where a lot happens. But they are also meeting there to just do some normal stuff and especially with less people there won't be fetish wear involved ;)
I mean it would be pretty ridiculous to walk around with fetish wear all the time :D

Yeah, I guess I was thinking about how most games you "work your way up" to sex, but upon reflection this game would have a different progression, wouldn't it? In this case it's all about increasing trust and more extreme kinks. That said, I would hope that doing the more extreme things wouldn't be mandatory if the player is into milder ones.
It is all up to the player how extreme the content will get. You can increase the trust without using it to make extreme content, but to just try out more different stuff. I mean I am not even sure myself how extreme I want it to get. :D

Reactions: TheDevian

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
You could put some honey on them though :D But yeah especially when you are arroused your standards waver actually more than you would think.

Even, if I wanted to rush. It wouldn't be possible :D I mean I could release 1 render and call it a game update :D :D and the next day I am releasing another 1 render update. That way I would make dayly updates. Wouldn't that be great? :D :D
Damnit GhostPhil .. Now i have that image planted inside my head.
Just licking the honey of her toes...
Damnit, i have a meeting in 30 minutes.... Now that picture is stuck in my head.

And yeah, plenty of occasions over here when things happened over here that i normally never would have done.

Even if you would release 1 letter every update i would still be a fan and pledger ^^.
That girl already stole my heart, nothing can change that.:geek: