VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well it is 2D snow, of course it looks flat :p
Hehe, it barely covers anything, you can still see the ground! Must be one of the first snowfalls of the season! ;) I remember having to wade though snowbanks up to my waist (uphill ...both ways)! Point is, she is tough, she can take it! If you are cold, it just means you need to work harder, move more! Though I admit, I would suggest for her sake, she grab a pair of ear muffs or something... :sneaky:

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hehe, it barely covers anything, you can still see the ground! Must be one of the first snowfalls of the season! ;) I remember having to wade though snowbanks up to my waist (uphill ...both ways)! Point is, she is tough, she can take it! If you are cold, it just means you need to work harder, move more! Though I admit, I would suggest for her sake, she grab a pair of ear muffs or something... :sneaky:
Looks more like snow after a light rain.

And yeah, she is tough ; ).
But if we are talking about snowbanks up to the waist(Hell, we have snowbanks up to my head over here in the winter)but if we are talking heavy snow... I don't care about how tough she is ;)... In that outfit she would be unconscious in no time and dead a short while after that.
To make it more realistic i would give her warmer clothes, snowshoes, and gear
Think that ear muffins would be the least of her problems:p

Nevertheless,
Like i said before to Ghostphil, the quality of that video reminds me of PUBG.
Very good trial run, and already much better than 90% of the other animations on this site.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is going to be a BDSM VN, the 3rd person thing is for a flashback scene, where I am playing around with the camera views for now. I just though it would fit to break the standard camera views for a bin more action heavy scene ;)
The game will have something like a hidden point system, but it won't have any grinde.

1. Daz Studio
  2. Ren'Py
  3. That is definitly where I am lacking a bit, but that's also why I take my time, so I don't rush into something.
  4. Not there yet.
  5. Yeah I won't even try this, because I couldn't recognize it myself :D

I agree that outlining the story is really important. At the moment I have different steps of planning, like planning some of the locations, planning the line of the main story and thinking of some side stories that could appear.
But for now my focus is on learning more and more about DazStudio.

I guess my biggest problem acutally is the limited time I have. This is also a reason why I can't say how long I will need to make for example one episode as I don't have as much time as others have.
I already spent a lot of money on assets, software, hardware, etc. So no wonder there and i know it will be even more, but that's ok, because I am having fun :D

I take every critisism I can get and I don't like negative confrontations, so I mostly stay positive all the time ;)

So thanks for writing such a long comment, I really apprechiate it :)
Very true, there are many levels of planning, character designs, sets, plots, system mechanics, and more. You can never do too much research and planning (as long as you don't let it prevent you from actually getting anything done), the more preliminary work you do, the easier the rest will be.
As an example, my last story took me three years to research and write the initial rough draft, but then I was able to push out a chapter each week or less as I edited it and made it more ready for feedback, got the whole story out to the readers then in about 3-4 months (my 600k+ word 'short story' :LOL:).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't care about how tough she is ;)... In that outfit she would be unconscious in no time and dead a short while after that.
When I moved from the north to the south, I would run around when it looked like that in jeans and a t-shirt. At most a light jacket. Most people are running around in snowsuits and I am using a long sleeve shirt as a jacket. But then I am kind of a mutant anyway... :sneaky:

Reactions: J II D and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
When I moved from the north to the south, I would run around when it looked like that in jeans and a t-shirt. At most a light jacket. Most people are running around in snowsuits and I am using a long sleeve shirt as a jacket. But then I am kind of a mutant anyway... :sneaky:
True,
Plenty of places that have snow but still temperatures around freezing point or even above,
T-Shirt and jeans weather indeed ;).

But i am talking about the -30 Celcius temperatures from over here with deep snow in the winter ^^:giggle:.
Go outside for a couple minutes without proper gear, and you'll regret it ....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True,
Plenty of places that have snow but still temperatures around freezing point or even above,
T-Shirt and jeans weather indeed ;).

But i am talking about the -30 Celcius temperatures from over here with deep snow in the winter ^^:giggle:.
Go outside for a couple minutes without proper gear, and you'll regret it ....
Yeah, last year I was there, it was less than -45C with the wind chill, and I was out at 4AM on my bike working, but I was bundled up with layers for that! But then moving to where it barely dropped below freezing, I never got cold, in fact now I am hot almost all the time. I miss that cold weather. ;)

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, last year I was there, it was less than -45C with the wind chill, and I was out at 4AM on my bike working, but I was bundled up with layers for that! But then moving to where it barely dropped below freezing, I never got cold, in fact now I am hot almost all the time. I miss that cold weather. ;)
Indeed,
Walking to the mail box means layering up and snow shoes...

Hell, the moment when you have a couple bottles of whiskey and Vodka in your shed... And they are all frozen solid...well, at that point you know it's cold:p

I was in Malmo for a Hospital visit this winter(South Sweden)and it was around 0 Celcius..
I was sweating my balls off and just felt like i was on a beach in the Caribbean .

Hell, a friend of me was with me a couple months ago when it was around -30....
He is now on holiday to Africa with temperatures around +30...He said that those first days it felt like he was in a Sauna and felt like dying.

That feeling when your nostrils freeze shut....you can't beat that! :D
Indeed,
Or having to squint your eyes because otherwise your eyes will just freeze.
Being able to just break your hair of because it's frozen..

But i wouldn't trade it for anything else at this point : )..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hell, a friend of me was with me a couple months ago when it was around -30....
He is now on holiday to Africa with temperatures around +30...He said that those first days it felt like he was in a Sauna and felt like dying.

Indeed,
Or having to squint your eyes because otherwise your eyes will just freeze.
Being able to just break your hair of because it's frozen..

But i wouldn't trade it for anything else at this point : )..
The year we moved to the south, the company my father worked for moved, so many of the employees were all moved along with us, and worst of all, we moved at the end of spring. So we went from ~-45C to ~+50C in one season, about half of them were in the hospital with heat stroke that summer, none of us knew how to handle those temps, as a kid, I thought temps that high were impossible for humans to live in, I mean 22C was pretty warm, 26C was hot, I thought 37-38 was just crazy, might as well be on Venus! XD

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well I hope that I find a good landscape with snow, a forest, rocks, etc. Not just an HDRI. I guess it won't be possible to make her walk in deep snow, but that would be awsome :D
And yes she will get some bit more warm clothes at some point ;)

Looks more like snow after a light rain.

And yeah, she is tough ; ).
But if we are talking about snowbanks up to the waist(Hell, we have snowbanks up to my head over here in the winter)but if we are talking heavy snow... I don't care about how tough she is ;)... In that outfit she would be unconscious in no time and dead a short while after that.

Nevertheless,
Like i said before to Ghostphil, the quality of that video reminds me of PUBG.
Very good trial run, and already much better than 90% of the other animations on this site.
Pfff who needs realism, when they can have fanservice? :D

I have to see if I can export the character model into an animation software. Because the animations in Daz just don't really work for me. I mean I don't even need much animations, but for some scenes it would be cool :) I really want to make that rotation around her while she is running.

Very true, there are many levels of planning, character designs, sets, plots, system mechanics, and more. You can never do too much research and planning (as long as you don't let it prevent you from actually getting anything done), the more preliminary work you do, the easier the rest will be.
As an example, my last story took me three years to research and write the initial rough draft, but then I was able to push out a chapter each week or less as I edited it and made it more ready for feedback, got the whole story out to the readers then in about 3-4 months (my 600k+ word 'short story' :LOL:).
Actually my biggest problem is to find a structure, where I can find everything again later on. It is quite the chaos :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I hope that I find a good landscape with snow, a forest, rocks, etc. Not just an HDRI. I guess it won't be possible to make her walk in deep snow, but that would be awsome :D
And yes she will get some bit more warm clothes at some point ;)

Pfff who needs realism, when they can have fanservice? :D

I have to see if I can export the character model into an animation software. Because the animations in Daz just don't really work for me. I mean I don't even need much animations, but for some scenes it would be cool :) I really want to make that rotation around her while she is running.
Hehehe, exactly!
Actually my biggest problem is to find a structure, where I can find everything again later on. It is quite the chaos :D
No doubt, I have started taking notes by each character in my notes file, for where each things is, but I really want to go in and rename and reorganize everything, but I have so many thousands of pieces, that it is an undertaking I do not relish.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No doubt, I have started taking notes by each character in my notes file, for where each things is, but I really want to go in and rename and reorganize everything, but I have so many thousands of pieces, that it is an undertaking I do not relish.
That library is the biggest problem ever!

Oh and nice to see that you have some fan sigs now :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That library is the biggest problem ever!

Oh and nice to see that you have some fan sigs now :)
I am not thrilled with them, but it's a start, I will make some more later, maybe one with an animation or something. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well you always start with something and then improve ;)
Exactly, I will make a set for each girl, and more later. Or at least one for each faction. ;) Yuna has changed a bit since then anyway, and Kellesha is kind of blurry. I really ought to change 'fan' to 'dev' or something though... lol

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Exactly, I will make a set for each girl, and more later. Or at least one for each faction. ;) Yuna has changed a bit since then anyway, and Kellesha is kind of blurry. I really ought to change 'fan' to 'dev' or something though... lol
Faction sigs sound like an awsome idea! (y)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, might have to do them one person at a time though, doing more than a few people at a time really laggs me out, might be due to using the beta version.
Yeah it really needs a lot of power with more people in a scene.