VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah I mean if she wasn't a dome a choker would actually fit her well.
Exactly. Chokers/collars are for subs/slaves.

it is something that would fit the theme, but it would be quite late in the game I think.
Also agreed. Maybe an ending cutscene, so you don't have to to additional renders but can just go ahead and brand someone without alternative renders. Anyway, it's your game; don't let me run away with ideas.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Exactly. Chokers/collars are for subs/slaves.
I can't wait to work on some of the subs in the game. I have some different ideas for them. I want to portrait some different types of relationships in the BDSM Club.

Also agreed. Maybe an ending cutscene, so you don't have to to additional renders but can just go ahead and brand someone without alternative renders. Anyway, it's your game; don't let me run away with ideas.
I have to see how and if it fits. It is on my list though.

Reactions: TheDevian

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
It is a bit stereotypical, but it fits her the best as a job. So yeah she works in a Tattoo and Piercing studio. What she also does is some modeling as an "alternative model".
(she now has genital piercings :sneaky:)
View attachment 270935
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 270935 View attachment 270936 View attachment 270937 View attachment 270938 View attachment 270939
I need to check this thread more often, because i keep on missing new updates :(

Love the new pictures, especially the third one :).
Can we fast forward a year into the future so i can play this ^^

As for the Branding discussion.
I am personally not a fan of that part for the Girl MC(So i am glad you want to make that optional).
Nobody will permanently mark/hurt that sweetheart...
And because you said the focus is more about trust, bond and connection between both of the MC'S in a Dom/Sub relationship.... Branding seems to be more of a Slave and Master relationship (no.. it's not the same :p )

I see that kinky tattooaged/pierced woman more something for some branding every now and then ;) ...

But that's of course ALL personal preference and thoughts so : )

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I agree that tattoos and piercings and hair color like that isn't for every one. But that's what I like with creating a character. You make a first concept. Ask people on their opinion and change things. I am especially glad about the tattoos right now.

Damn! You are so right. I didn't try any Bikinis or shorter clothing for her yet, so I obviously didn't see if it would be seen. I have to see what I can do with it, although I am more a fan of the more natural look, but I didn't though of the fact that it could stick out over the clothing :D

Actually there aren't any genital piercings available. The ones I used are for the nose and I just moved them down there, which was hazzle! But I like them. I was also thinking of adding more, but I am not sure if they would be in the way during sex :D But I most definitly want a clitoral one for her. I have to see what I can use for this. I will look at some examples to see what I like the most.

And I agree again. She especially needs a BDSM themed one. What she might wear is a dog tag, because of her past, but not sure about that.

Yeah I didn't add any make-up at all and I don't think she needs make-up for the face. (maybe at some exceptions) But nail polish is definitly needed and I also think that either her hair color or the color of her piercings would fit the best.
TBH, she goes a bit beyond by normal comfort zone (and that says quite a lot :LOL:), but not so far that I would turn her down in any way (as long as I know she is 'clean'). For a game though, it hardly matters.

When using the 3D pubes, you are going to have issues with them poking through anyway, most of the time I end up having to turn them off when they have clothing on, unless the material is thin enough that the hair could poke through. It depends on how much you want to shape the clothing, but if you make the bikini bottom poke out so far that it covers some of the pubic hair I have scene, it might look like she is a futa.

Oh yeah, collars are needed for any good sub. :devilish:

I would likely go black nails.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
TBH, she goes a bit beyond by normal comfort zone (and that says quite a lot :LOL:), but not so far that I would turn her down in any way (as long as I know she is 'clean'). For a game though, it hardly matters.

When using the 3D pubes, you are going to have issues with them poking through anyway, most of the time I end up having to turn them off when they have clothing on, unless the material is thin enough that the hair could poke through. It depends on how much you want to shape the clothing, but if you make the bikini bottom poke out so far that it covers some of the pubic hair I have scene, it might look like she is a futa.

Colarss, a nice leash..
Nice black leather outfit(well, more then 1 of course^^)
Ball and Gag.
A armbinder is always very nice^^
Body harnass
A hobble skirt
Pacifier is always a nice light touch :devilish:
Plastic wrap
And of course rope..

A Sybian where she is forced to stay on^^ :p

And i can go on and on :p

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Just discovered this project and it sounds awesome! Can I suggest a couple of fetishes/situations that we hardly see even in this sort of game?

- The possibility of cucking a shy male friend of the FC that has always had a crush on her. He could go from being somewhat submissive and a bit of a voyeur to getting into cuckolding humiliation.

- Non sexual explicit public humiliation of the FC. Outing the nature of your relationship or intimate details/fetishes to others (her sisters, friends, etc) in front of her during a vanilla meeting, meal or party; on the spot spankings is the FC misbehaves in a public place; having the FM kneel in front of the MC whenever he sits; having her wear outrageous clothes, etc.

- Punish the FC by prohibiting her to shower or shave her body hair for a week and parade her around with her hands behind her head for all to see.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Please do go through with this project, and tell us how and when we can support it.

May a muse or two heed your way to share their inspirational deliciousness and contribute to the fruition of such a promising project.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I need to check this thread more often, because i keep on missing new updates :(

Love the new pictures, especially the third one :).
Can we fast forward a year into the future so i can play this ^^

As for the Branding discussion.
I am personally not a fan of that part for the Girl MC(So i am glad you want to make that optional).
Nobody will permanently mark/hurt that sweetheart...
And because you said the focus is more about trust, bond and connection between both of the MC'S in a Dom/Sub relationship.... Branding seems to be more of a Slave and Master relationship (no.. it's not the same :p )

I see that kinky tattooaged/pierced woman more something for some branding every now and then ;) ...

But that's of course ALL personal preference and thoughts so : )
Well I wasn't there the last 3 weeks, so nothing much happened ;)

Hm which was the third one again. The one where she stands?
I want to be like 2 years in the future :D

Branding is in my opinion something way too permanent, even more than a tattoo. I mean you never know, if you are together with someone in 10 or 20 years, so it would be a really bad decition in my opinion ;)
In a game with a historical or fantasy setting branding would fit better.

The tattooed woman will be more dominant I think and her husband will be her sub. ( Or they are both Switches)

Well who knows how "clean" she is :p Maybe she isn't showering for some days and then lets you lick her feet :devilish:

Yeah I will have to turn the pubes off, when she wears clothing, I don't think there is any better option. I had even more problems with the futa vampire that I made. It is impossible to have a cock under the clothing!

Collars made of either black leather or stainless steal (y)

Black nails are good or a contrast to her hair.

Colarss, a nice leash..
Nice black leather outfit(well, more then 1 of course^^)
Ball and Gag.
A armbinder is always very nice^^
Body harnass
A hobble skirt
Pacifier is always a nice light touch :devilish:
Plastic wrap
And of course rope..

A Sybian where she is forced to stay on^^ :p

And i can go on and on :p
Well I like me some pet-play ;)
Leather, latex, rubber, etc ;)
All kinds of gags!
Yeah armbinder are awsome!
Let's just say I agree to all and more :D

Just discovered this project and it sounds awesome! Can I suggest a couple of fetishes/situations that we hardly see even in this sort of game?

- The possibility of cucking a shy male friend of the FC that has always had a crush on her. He could go from being somewhat submissive and a bit of a voyeur to getting into cuckolding humiliation.

- Non sexual explicit public humiliation of the FC. Outing the nature of your relationship or intimate details/fetishes to others (her sisters, friends, etc) in front of her during a vanilla meeting, meal or party; on the spot spankings is the FC misbehaves in a public place; having the FM kneel in front of the MC whenever he sits; having her wear outrageous clothes, etc.

- Punish the FC by prohibiting her to shower or shave her body hair for a week and parade her around with her hands behind her head for all to see.
I always like suggestions, but I can't promise anything ;)

- I will probably have a cuckolding scene, but I can't say what. I find your idea interessting, but I am not sure if it would fit. I think it would fit better, if the FC would be the dominant part.

- The problem I have with outing a character is that the a character can never be sure, if the other one likes it without actually asking them. And it wouldn't feel consensual. It would work with people that the FC doesn't know, but with people she knows it would only be possible, if they are long enough together.
So yeah, all in all I like public humilation in general, but not with people the characters know.

- punishment by prohibiting things is definitly something I want to do.

Please do go through with this project, and tell us how and when we can support it.

May a muse or two heed your way to share their inspirational deliciousness and contribute to the fruition of such a promising project.
I don't really plan to do anything for support as I feel rushed because of this. I don't have as much time as I would like, so I have to make this in my own pace. So I probably won't do anything in that direction.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Camera 9.png
At some point there will be at least one flashback to the time when the MC and Eva (for now that will be her place holder name) were in a Special Force.

"It doesn't matter how strong you are physically or emonationally, the past can always haunt you!"

So this is a test for now. For the flashbacks she will loose all her Piercings and maybe some of her Tattoos. As this will be winter scene, she will of course get a jacket and a something for her head :)

View attachment GP_Eva_military_snow_0.mp4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Camera 1.png Camera 2.png Camera 3.png Camera 4.png Camera 5.png Camera 6.png Camera 7.png Camera 8.png Camera 9.png

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm a bit of a winter rebel, no head gear! :D How's the game coming along?
Well I like winter, so maybe I guess I need a punishment scene, where someone has to run through snow naked :D

I am crying on my end, after my vacations I needed like two weeks to get into my regular day sycle and at Sunday evening I finally had the time to do some character set-ups. (I really want to know how other people have the time to do all this) :D

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
where someone has to run through snow naked :D
Whoa, that escalated quickly. :geek: Sounds more like a girl thing to me.
I am crying on my end, after my vacations I needed like two weeks to get into my regular day sycle and at Sunday evening I finally had the time to do some character set-ups. (I really want to know how other people have the time to do all this) :D
Seems they don't take vacations and then they burn out. Maybe your way is better. (y) Once you release you're doomed though. :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Who knows :devilish:

Seems they don't take vacations and then they burn out. Maybe your way is better. (y) Once you release you're doomed though. :D
Not sure or they just don't work. But as I know that I only have limited time I take what I can get. I won't promise anything as long as I don't even know it myself :D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It can be surprisingly refreshing ^^, and fun:devilish:

Who knows :devilish:

Not sure or they just don't work. But as I know that I only have limited time I take what I can get. I won't promise anything as long as I don't even know it myself :D
Just take your time man..

I rather wait for a year and have something that you are proud of and is up to your personal standards then having to play something that you don't really feel "ok" with.

Good things come to those who wait ; ).
And for that red headed cutie... I will wait as long as needed ; )

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It can be surprisingly refreshing ^^, and fun:devilish:
Well the play with heat and cold in combination is rather interesting ;)

Just take your time man..

I rather wait for a year and have something that you are proud of and is up to your personal standards then having to play something that you don't really feel "ok" with.

Good things come to those who wait ; ).
And for that red headed cutie... I will wait as long as needed ; )
Yeah I mean primarily I want to create it for myself in terms of "I want to create something". But I also want to achieve what I have in mind. Secondly I like to share things, so when people actually like what I do than this makes me happy. :)

"In calm there is strength"

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
There are very few more realistic VN/Games revolving around BDSM as a consensual fetish, so the basic idea sounds a little more unique then most BDSM style VN/Games already being developed and/or completed... That being said, are you going for a traditional Visual Novel style, a grinder, or a hybrid? Based on your example visuals I almost get a sense that you want to add either a 3rd person shooter vibe or VR?

I really don't see a 3rd person or VR style game working all that well, plus it is FAR more intensive to create... Add to that, the number of people actually even owning VR equipment is actually very low, so you would be pushing your project into a corner with very few players/readers... Steam keeps trying to push VR games, but it's a highly small niche market of gamers, on top of that, most are rather simplistic looking and no where near the quality of other more traditional PC games...

Outside of all that, if your going a more traditional VN/Game route with a good story, here is what I recommend:

1 - Determine what 3D Imaging Software you want to use based on your skill/talent with using said software.
2 - Determine what Engine you want to use, such as Ren'py, Unity, etc...
3 - If you have a story in mind, then sit down and work on an Outline of the story to include any side stories and plots, from the beginning of the story to the end and/or ends... You need to include any choice branches and so on... By doing a basic outline, which can be as detailed or undetailed as you want, of the whole thing you can help ensure continuity and flow prior to designing the more detailed parts of the story... You can also design personality traits for the characters when doing an outline as well...
4 - From the outline you can begin writing the more detailed bits of the story... This is where the normal story telling is made along with dialogue and monologue...
5 - Design quick hand drawn story board sketches so you can plan out the visuals prior to doing the hard work of making the visuals... That way you can pre-plan camera angles, stances, body language, event scenes, etc... The reason why this helps, is because then you can work out the sequences of how the story will play out, along side plans for the visuals, ahead of time... Which will then help you determine what works and what doesn't when playing out the sequence of events and story, prior to doing the hard work of creating the visuals...
6 - Do the hard stuff like making the visuals, designing the coding within the engine, adding everything together, play testing, etc...

By planning everything out in advance you can work out kinks in the flow, story bits that do or don't fit, plot issues, and you may even spark more imaginative ideas as you work through it, even post planning... Planning and prepping is a stepping stone... You see it in movie production, tv show production, and even some book authors use outlines... If you just wing it, there are inherent flaws that can crop up, that you may or may not even see right away...

Anyone can sit down and come up with ideas for a VN/Game, and get excited at the prospect... But when it comes to the meat and potatoes of development... It's not all fun and games... It can be tedious sometimes... It is HIGHLY time consuming... May require a heavy monetary investment, either right up front, or over the long haul... Depending on your choice to make the content from scratch, or to buy pre-generated models and so on... Even more so, if you pay others to do some of the work, and even then you don't always know if your gonna get your moneys worth... Then there is also the possibility that your hardware needs upgrading... Depending on your skill, experience, and/or talent as a developer, will the product be any good and/or will the general public like it or not... So you have the possibility of having to deal with negative responses, and depending on how mature you are with dealing with it... Will you become discouraged, or will you just take the input as is and learn from it, or ignore it, or will you embarrass yourself with defensive public outcry... So many other things as well... I'm not trying to discourage you from making your product, but I just want to help ensure you know exactly what your getting into... Being a developer is not easy, and being a good developer is even harder...

Zip

Reactions: Back and GhostPhil

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As this will be winter scene, she will of course get a jacket and a something for her head :)
Maybe it's due to where I grew up, but that really doesn't look THAT cold, there's barely any snow on the ground at all, if I was really working hard, that would be plenty warm enough clothing! ;)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There are very few more realistic VN/Games revolving around BDSM as a consensual fetish, so the basic idea sounds a little more unique then most BDSM style VN/Games already being developed and/or completed... That being said, are you going for a traditional Visual Novel style, a grinder, or a hybrid? Based on your example visuals I almost get a sense that you want to add either a 3rd person shooter vibe or VR?

I really don't see a 3rd person or VR style game working all that well, plus it is FAR more intensive to create... Add to that, the number of people actually even owning VR equipment is actually very low, so you would be pushing your project into a corner with very few players/readers... Steam keeps trying to push VR games, but it's a highly small niche market of gamers, on top of that, most are rather simplistic looking and no where near the quality of other more traditional PC games...
This is going to be a BDSM VN, the 3rd person thing is for a flashback scene, where I am playing around with the camera views for now. I just though it would fit to break the standard camera views for a bin more action heavy scene ;)
The game will have something like a hidden point system, but it won't have any grinde.

Outside of all that, if your going a more traditional VN/Game route with a good story, here is what I recommend:

1 - Determine what 3D Imaging Software you want to use based on your skill/talent with using said software.
2 - Determine what Engine you want to use, such as Ren'py, Unity, etc...
3 - If you have a story in mind, then sit down and work on an Outline of the story to include any side stories and plots, from the beginning of the story to the end and/or ends... You need to include any choice branches and so on... By doing a basic outline, which can be as detailed or undetailed as you want, of the whole thing you can help ensure continuity and flow prior to designing the more detailed parts of the story... You can also design personality traits for the characters when doing an outline as well...
4 - From the outline you can begin writing the more detailed bits of the story... This is where the normal story telling is made along with dialogue and monologue...
5 - Design quick hand drawn story board sketches so you can plan out the visuals prior to doing the hard work of making the visuals... That way you can pre-plan camera angles, stances, body language, event scenes, etc... The reason why this helps, is because then you can work out the sequences of how the story will play out, along side plans for the visuals, ahead of time... Which will then help you determine what works and what doesn't when playing out the sequence of events and story, prior to doing the hard work of creating the visuals...
6 - Do the hard stuff like making the visuals, designing the coding within the engine, adding everything together, play testing, etc...
  1. Daz Studio
  2. Ren'Py
  3. That is definitly where I am lacking a bit, but that's also why I take my time, so I don't rush into something.
  4. Not there yet.
  5. Yeah I won't even try this, because I couldn't recognize it myself :D

By planning everything out in advance you can work out kinks in the flow, story bits that do or don't fit, plot issues, and you may even spark more imaginative ideas as you work through it, even post planning... Planning and prepping is a stepping stone... You see it in movie production, tv show production, and even some book authors use outlines... If you just wing it, there are inherent flaws that can crop up, that you may or may not even see right away...

Anyone can sit down and come up with ideas for a VN/Game, and get excited at the prospect... But when it comes to the meat and potatoes of development... It's not all fun and games... It can be tedious sometimes... It is HIGHLY time consuming... May require a heavy monetary investment, either right up front, or over the long haul... Depending on your choice to make the content from scratch, or to buy pre-generated models and so on... Even more so, if you pay others to do some of the work, and even then you don't always know if your gonna get your moneys worth... Then there is also the possibility that your hardware needs upgrading... Depending on your skill, experience, and/or talent as a developer, will the product be any good and/or will the general public like it or not... So you have the possibility of having to deal with negative responses, and depending on how mature you are with dealing with it... Will you become discouraged, or will you just take the input as is and learn from it, or ignore it, or will you embarrass yourself with defensive public outcry... So many other things as well... I'm not trying to discourage you from making your product, but I just want to help ensure you know exactly what your getting into... Being a developer is not easy, and being a good developer is even harder...
I agree that outlining the story is really important. At the moment I have different steps of planning, like planning some of the locations, planning the line of the main story and thinking of some side stories that could appear.
But for now my focus is on learning more and more about DazStudio.

I guess my biggest problem acutally is the limited time I have. This is also a reason why I can't say how long I will need to make for example one episode as I don't have as much time as others have.
I already spent a lot of money on assets, software, hardware, etc. So no wonder there and i know it will be even more, but that's ok, because I am having fun :D

I take every critisism I can get and I don't like negative confrontations, so I mostly stay positive all the time ;)

So thanks for writing such a long comment, I really apprechiate it :)