VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Exactly, I mean there is way too much stuff on the store, I could buy something everyday!

And as the amount of different tattoos is quite limited, I have to think of something. I just don't want the character to like like a copy of another character from a different game.
This might be really difficult without a custom tattoo.
I could give him a shout if they might be able to help you with some Tattoo Designs or something like that.
They surely have a surplus of designs when they where testing it out for themselves, or something else to help you along.
If you want to of course.

And yeah, copy's are the most annoying thing these days in games.
Can't open another game these days without a copy of someone out of Big Brother or a MrDots game.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I could give him a shout if they might be able to help you with some Tattoo Designs or something like that.
They surely have a surplus of designs when they where testing it out for themselves, or something else to help you along.
If you want to of course.

And yeah, copy's are the most annoying thing these days in games.
Can't open another game these days without a copy of someone out of Big Brother or a MrDots game.
I don'T mind getting help and all, I just don't to take too much time of other people. They need the time themselfs ;)

The problem is, when you change a preset character, you also need to change poses and expressions a lot, because they don't work that well with them, so it takes even more time. What actually bugs me even more is the limit on hair presets and options to change hair. I mean something like the "Voss-hair" you see in every game nowadays!

Reactions: J II D

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I don'T mind getting help and all, I just don't to take too much time of other people. They need the time themselfs ;)

The problem is, when you change a preset character, you also need to change poses and expressions a lot, because they don't work that well with them, so it takes even more time. What actually bugs me even more is the limit on hair presets and options to change hair. I mean something like the "Voss-hair" you see in every game nowadays!
I'm sure he doesn't mind,
Normally he/they help people frequently with these things.
They are currently in the process of releasing a first public version of his game after a month or 2 of solid testing (Me included).
So i can't promise that you will have a answer this week or soon, but i will ask it nevertheless on his Discord Channel.
Don't know how he will contact you because last i heard he wasn't really that positive about this site

I try to do my best in Graphic Design, but like i said.. I am really not that good at it.
Rather stick to the things i am good at^^.
But i see them sometimes talking about rendering and how he wants to bash his head into his computer screen after a Failed Render or error in coding.

Agreed with the Voss-Hair, but it's the same with Red heads t.b.h.
I absolutely love red heads, especially with freckles and innocent.
But the last few months it looks like some developers just threw a random red head into their game just for the sake of it.
Just to have a red-head and pull in those fans.
And i like red heads to much to play with a red-head that's just "filler" content.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sure he doesn't mind,
Normally he/they help people frequently with these things.
They are currently in the process of releasing a first public version of his game after a month or 2 of solid testing (Me included).
So i can't promise that you will have a answer this week or soon, but i will ask it nevertheless on his Discord Channel.
Don't know how he will contact you because last i heard he wasn't really that positive about this site
Well it isn't like I am in a rush. I am on vacations in one and a half week, so I take my time in any way ;)
When they release their game, I would appreciate it, if you give me a link to their page. Their Patreon or whatever they are using.

I try to do my best in Graphic Design, but like i said.. I am really not that good at it.
Rather stick to the things i am good at^^.
But i see them sometimes talking about rendering and how he wants to bash his head into his computer screen after a Failed Render or error in coding.
Yeah, there are only some options, doing what you are good at or taking a lot of time to improve in parts where you are not good at. I try the latter. It is fun nonetheless, but it can also be really frustrating ;)

Agreed with the Voss-Hair, but it's the same with Red heads t.b.h.
I absolutely love red heads, especially with freckles and innocent.
But the last few months it looks like some developers just threw a random red head into their game just for the sake of it.
Just to have a red-head and pull in those fans.
And i like red heads to much to play with a red-head that's just "filler" content.
I agree and I am not a fan of redheads without "real" red hair. But I also don't play a lot of games with redheads as side characters, so for me it isn't that extreme like for example with the Voss hair.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Well it isn't like I am in a rush. I am on vacations in one and a half week, so I take my time in any way ;)
When they release their game, I would appreciate it, if you give me a link to their page. Their Patreon or whatever they are using.

Yeah, there are only some options, doing what you are good at or taking a lot of time to improve in parts where you are not good at. I try the latter. It is fun nonetheless, but it can also be really frustrating ;)

I agree and I am not a fan of redheads without "real" red hair. But I also don't play a lot of games with redheads as side characters, so for me it isn't that extreme like for example with the Voss hair.
He/they aren't using Patreon. (mainly because of the Incest trouble and characters that might look young-ish).
So yeah, game is going to be free for all people. (entirely payed by himself and private donators).

Indeed, stick with what i am good at.
That's testing for me, i just spend the last 2 months playing their game at least 25 times all the way through to find bugs(So around 200 hours)...
I do try rendering every now and then for some personal comics, but that's GFX quality of the first tomb raider ^^

Real red hair will always be the best, no question about it(although i appreciate a white haired female to every now and then).
But yeah that Voss hair shows up every where.
Normally i would say "better a good copy than a bad original", but nowadays i rather have a "bad" original :p.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
He/they aren't using Patreon. (mainly because of the Incest trouble and characters that might look young-ish).
So yeah, game is going to be free for all people. (entirely payed by himself and private donators).
Well that is also awsome! I mean Patreon isn't perfect, so finding another solution that also works fine is always apprechiated ;)

Indeed, stick with what i am good at.
That's testing for me, i just spend the last 2 months playing their game at least 25 times all the way through to find bugs(So around 200 hours)...
I do try rendering every now and then for some personal comics, but that's GFX quality of the first tomb raider ^^
Well you really put a lot of work in this, so that great. (y)

Real red hair will always be the best, no question about it(although i appreciate a white haired female to every now and then).
But yeah that Voss hair shows up every where.
Normally i would say "better a good copy than a bad original", but nowadays i rather have a "bad" original :p.
Well white hair normally is colored right? :D
A lot of things also depend on the game though ;)

Reactions: J II D

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the purple haired girl looks like a complete joke. if anything, if i had to guess i would say she would be the sub. tone down the piercings, keep the hair color if you wish but at least change her hairstyle. unless she has have cancer nobody takes seriously a girl with shaven head.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
the purple haired girl looks like a complete joke. if anything, if i had to guess i would say she would be the sub. tone down the piercings, keep the hair color if you wish but at least change her hairstyle. unless she has have cancer nobody takes seriously a girl with shaven head.
Yeah I will definitly change her looks, although I wouldn't say that a hair style like this looks like she has cancer. And I know that I went overboard with the piercings :D

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Well that's kinda ridiculous..

Might be your personal preference that you don't like her appearance, but nothing wrong with it from my point of view.
Plenty of people with Piercings, tattoo's and colored hair where i come from with different hairstyles.

And saying that woman with shaven heads are not taken seriously unless they have cancer... Come on..What kinda Bullshit is that..
Plenty of woman who can pull it of.

Finally a woman that looks original and one of a kind, and Mr. wants to make her into another blend female character like the 999 other ones out here:cautious:

Do what you wanna do Ghostphil and what you think is best ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well that's kinda ridiculous..

Might be your personal preference that you don't like her appearance, but nothing wrong with it from my point of view.
Plenty of people with Piercings, tattoo's and colored hair where i come from with different hairstyles.

And saying that woman with shaven heads are not taken seriously unless they have cancer... Come on..What kinda Bullshit is that..
Plenty of woman who can pull it of.

Finally a woman that looks original and one of a kind, and Mr. wants to make her into another blend female character like the 999 other ones out here:cautious:

Do what you wanna do Ghostphil and what you think is best ;)
Thanks :) I will try my best and I mean I know that I can't please everybody with everything. But I am always glad honest opinons. They are better then faking approval.

I actually found a site, where you can order templates for tattoos. But not sure what that would cost, I bet it isn't cheap. So I actually think that it could work, that I give the character some preset tattoos for some body parts, then I order one custom tattoo for the back. (I really would love to get a dragon there). And for the rest I can order tattoo templates over time. So the character can get more tattoos in the game over time.
On the other hand I wanted to make her side character and that would be overkill for her. :D But I like her so it is worth it :D