Others Completed Bone Town + BoneCraft [D-Dub Software]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
So is there any chance one of our lovely sharers of these games also has the bonecrafter modding tool thingy and would be willing to share that aswell?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I found a website that provides Bone Town version 1.1.1 that works. The power moves are working.

There is also a link for Freshly Squeezed 3 1/2 the Movie! It is an add-on for the movie theater.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unoqual

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Bringing back the memories, I remember playing this game in my college days. It was very enjoyable except for some certain battles that were oh so annoying. A lot of things to do and secrets hidden in spots you never expect to see. And lots of sex with babes.

I recommend playing Bonetown. It's kinda like Leisure Larry, but more open world RPG and this has both the comedy and actual sex.

I didn't enjoy Bonecraft as much. It was very short compared to Bonetown. The battles were also just repetitive.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
What is meant by serial when I tried to install bonecraft. Is there any serial number or something like that for launching the game.

DMDFan

Oct 24, 2017
I followed the steps that were given, yet the game still ask for for a code. any other ways to install it?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you obviously didnt have copy-pasted the crack correctly. or maybe didnt copy it at all ( maybe your AV have deleted it )

i have legit version of the game ( with the modding tool ) and i have tested this version and indeed it didnt ask for code if you copy-paste the crack correctly.

also i tested to use the crack with my legit version but didnt work, i guess my version have an update that the cracked one didnt have :/ ( but i not care anyway , both version work perfectly like they should )

Reactions: Muff Diver
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i wish i could like bone town. it seems fun. but it is too glitchy and it's unplayable for me.
there is...
-infinite loading
-issue with mouse automatically moving where it wants (to corner of screen if paused)
-was able to move while paused
-during sex with twins in fantasy mode one of them was inside my character completely...

Overall
It saddens me that i wouldn't recommend this. it had potential to be a awesome experience...

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
On Bonecraft, press Shift + ° during game play to display the console window. Then, enter one of the following codes:

Ammo and money.
goodtimes(gamechar);
vegasbaby(gamechar);
alloftheabove(gamechar);

Infinite health.
godlike(gamechar);

Missions unlocked in store (normal).
beatThisShit(gamechar);

Babes unlocked in Sex store.
unlockChicks(gamechar);

Use these to change brightness to daylight for better viewing pleasure. It makes slightly brighter in elf level but much much brighter in orc level.
pauseDaylight(1);
pauseDaylight(0);
pauseDaylight(1);

From BoneTown, not sure if its useful.
sweetMoves(gamechar);

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018

Copy file from archive to game_dir

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes