Others Completed Bone Town + BoneCraft [D-Dub Software]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
am i doing something wrong i don't understand it?
1. Untitled.png
2. The second way i am installing it the game wants a code so i am doing something wrong
If somebody can post some screenshots telling how they are installing it if they can.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I can't believe no one has mentioned that Bonetown has the best soundtrack ever. Epic tracks throughout. I ripped the .ogg files from the game and burnt them to a CD. Worth the price of admission right there. (y)

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
why is it so hard to install this! i dont understand what crack and copy and paste yo with folder when im in the poweriso or after! please help!

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
im getting and error when running bonecraft

View attachment 252670

pls help
I have it installed and it works fine. Are you seeing Bone town or Bone craft as stated? To be honest it took me three days to find out what went where in this game and finely got it. I will look tomorrow and see if I can find the instructions as to installing it. I do know after you have BT 1.3 that you run the 1.4 crack inside the folder as I recall and I have had this installed two years and it is hard to remember what goes where. After I find the instructions I will post it. I like the game after the update where you can max out everything and have you know what with every girl without having to go by steps. As to where B.C. is popping up I do know why because I don't have that game. Sorry for the error it gave you and what was the file name it came from so I can check it out.

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Love this game, really. Would LOVE some gay options though but I'm afraid it's not possible anyway

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Are these games worth it? They don't have reviews here, and I'm not sure if it has sex scenes or if it is something like Leisure Suit Larry.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Are these games worth it? They don't have reviews here, and I'm not sure if it has sex scenes or if it is something like Leisure Suit Larry.
Yes the game Bone Town is indeed worth the play if you like going around and Blanking the girls all the time is if you. I have had this game around three months after the release of it and a lot of Cr's, Ch's and walk a rounds have been made afterwards. I posted a link to B.T. on here from V1.1 to 1.3 the latest but it's not seen here and wondering if you happen to seen it and installed and got it to play. I did see some post stating they got errors and such when trying to install the Update and Crack but it does work at 110% and i redone my other computer over the weekend and installed everything and it works like a charm and love it. On the map it has works but i must be to old to hit the right key to jump from one thing to another but people who comes over to play it has to do it for me. I give the game B.T. a 4.9 out of 5.0. As for B.C. I did not like it. I have played 98.9 percent of A-Games that were made and it is good just give me a feed back and i will link you to the game itself and will upload the Ch's and Cr's with walk a rounds as well if needed.

Reactions: xfirstninx
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes