Others Completed Bone Town + BoneCraft [D-Dub Software]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Yes the game Bone Town is indeed worth the play if you like going around and Blanking the girls all the time is if you. I have had this game around three months after the release of it and a lot of Cr's, Ch's and walk a rounds have been made afterwards. I posted a link to B.T. on here from V1.1 to 1.3 the latest but it's not seen here and wondering if you happen to seen it and installed and got it to play. I did see some post stating they got errors and such when trying to install the Update and Crack but it does work at 110% and i redone my other computer over the weekend and installed everything and it works like a charm and love it. On the map it has works but i must be to old to hit the right key to jump from one thing to another but people who comes over to play it has to do it for me. I give the game B.T. a 4.9 out of 5.0. As for B.C. I did not like it. I have played 98.9 percent of A-Games that were made and it is good just give me a feed back and i will link you to the game itself and will upload the Ch's and Cr's with walk a rounds as well if needed.
Man, thanks for the reply, but... I can not say that I understood everything you said, sorry.
What I understood is that BT is worth, and BC maybe don't. And that perhaps I will have issues to install the games.
What these Ch's and Cr's means?
I will probably give it a try after your recommendation.

Reactions: cooldude33

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Ok Ch's= Cheats, Cr=Cracks. Yes the game is fun for sure and love it except fighting those Bosses but there is away to beat them with the cheats. As to why i wrote CH and CR for was because i did on another site last year posted the game with the whole words and i was told not to tell there was any cheats or even a crack with the game so that is the reason for this. Sorry for you in not being able to really understand what i was saying on the reply but i stay at these three computers everyday from the time i get up until 8:55 PM which is 13 hours. I write stories and i have been on one for nine months now with only 3870 pages so i do get tired and i did try to start making a game three weeks ago and failed. Here are three links that did work this afternoon i had posted two weeks ago for the game. D/L each into a different folder and one should show 12 zip files 103 which are the main game files and a file to update next to 104. Look at the attached word files to see if there are those files listed and if you do not see them let me know which ones aren't there so i can re upload them.

Hey, thanks again. I will play the game Soon™, I just need to finish some games that are already on my list.
And good luck with the work you has been doing. =)

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I downloaded and installed Bone Town and wgen I went to play it, it asked for an autheration code. What is the code? Hod I get past this?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
got a mail from them.. here

"
We know it’s been awhile since you guys have heard from us at D-Dub, but we have some good news. Due to policy changes at Steam, our games are getting new life. First BoneCraft, then BoneTown, are this spring. And we have a chance for you to win a free copy. "

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So stupid question: Is the update folders for BT and BC seperate downloads? I can't seem to find them after extracting and installing the games as per the instructions. I got the cracks though on page 6, so I should be good to go there.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
got a mail from them.. here

"
We know it’s been awhile since you guys have heard from us at D-Dub, but we have some good news. Due to policy changes at Steam, our games are getting new life. First BoneCraft, then BoneTown, are this spring. And we have a chance for you to win a free copy. "
Yep, it just came out on yesterday.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
they are a clean steam file on russian website. that work perfectly with any steam emulator. (bonecraft)

just a day and tadaaa !

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i check something. will share if its ok :)

(i have legit version of game i buyed years ago, including the bonecrafter. i can share it but i m not sure if it will work without pass and.. i dont remember my pass , that was years ago XD. still maybe someone can crack it. its not steam version, its official direct downloaded version from d-dub website.)

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Can someone share a cracked copy of the steam version? I hear it has improved graphics n stuff.
Steam version isn't out yet. They just released a steam version of "bonecraft" which is the sci-fi spin off. They said they're working on bonetown ramastered though.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Steam version isn't out yet. They just released a steam version of "bonecraft" which is the sci-fi spin off. They said they're working on bonetown ramastered though.
I don't know if you noticed, but this is a thread for both bonetown and bonecraft. The steam version of Bonecraft is what I was asking for.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Bonecraft does not work
Edit: Crack is bad. If you ca not download provieded crack due to "virus detection"IGG posted theirs. I reccommend downloading game and update from here but use crack from IGG (link to entire game from IGG below). I do not know if there is virus or not. We must put our trust in IGG.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes