Others Completed Bone Town + BoneCraft [D-Dub Software]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Has anyone tried to make mods for this game? I managed to replace all the fat women with athletic ones in Bonetown. I was also able to load cards from Bonetown in Bonecraft, the captain can run on them, switch from one to another and even some girls are standing, but sex, quests and everything else is not available.
I would like to make a mix of these games, they have the same engine, but I don’t know how.
How'd you do that?

Nov 4, 2017
my game has been laggy af, the fps is horrific. Can someone explain why this happens. All this started after setting my laptop back to factory settings.

D

Deleted member 961467

Real Full Save Game for Bonetown and bonecraft here

Bonecraft :
=> full weapon level, 100% finished anb all girls unlocked even the secret girl behind the orc village

PS dont forget to download Steam DLC for Bonecraft in the post : https://f95zone.to/threads/bonecraft-the-race-to-amadollaho-final-d-dub.34821/ . There is AmadollaHo girl.
For having sex with all special, use random girl and be patient and lucky !

Bonetown :
=> game finished (not all secret weapon unlocked)

Enjoy

Jim jonas

Mar 31, 2018
There is no bonetown crack in the file anymore. [unless the file is in a different file name]

edit: never mind..... the crack is called bonetown.exe in the vitality folder.

Last edited:

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I swear one of my pet peeves is when someone copies and pastes the instructions as if it would actually help our situation any further. We OBVIOUSLY don't understand the instructions to begin with so reposting the same exact instructions we initially went off of is futile and or redundant as hell.

"Copy and Paste Bonetown Crack from same folder"

You want me to Copy and Paste Bonetown Crack into the SAME folder its ALREADY in?? Of course not, as that isn't what you were saying. You said "copy and paste Bonetown Crack from the same folder" meaning you did indeed tell us WHERE the cracked file is located but you have YET to explain where EXACTLY you paste the folder into. Not only that multiple people has had this same exact problem and you just ignore them. All it takes is a couple clicks on the keyboard, jesus.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
ugh, downloaded, did everything and it says the game can't load. it is missing a syntax, contact host.....

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Everyone, I downloaded both games and got them to work. I had played Bonetown a decade ago and missed it's crude humor.
I must confess, I got very frustrated trying to activate the cheats; I brought up the console and repeatedly entered the cheats followed by my game character's name in parentheses.. never worked. I finally realized you had to type exactly what was written (gamechar) then all was fine and I felt stupid. I say this hoping others won't make the same mistake.

Apr 12, 2020
Maybe I'm an idiot here, but I cannot figure out how to save my progress in the game. I play for a bit, complete a mission, but I don't see any save station or any option to save in the menu when I hit ESC. Can anyone help me figure out what obvious thing I'm missing?

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Aye, the game is a bit old-school in that regard. ;)
Some levels have big floating floppy discs in them (Preston Garvey has also marked them on your map) with which you can (and have to) interact to save your progress. :)

Reactions: relativeupstairs829
Apr 12, 2020
Aye, the game is a bit old-school in that regard. ;)
Some levels have big floating floppy discs in them (Preston Garvey has also marked them on your map) with which you can (and have to) interact to save your progress. :)
...Preston Garvey?

What game am I in again? :LOL:

EDIT: Aha! I found it! At the end of the pier--although looks like I might have needed to complete the crack whore mission first before it apppeared (white icon on my map)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes