Others Completed BoneCraft + The Race to AmadollaHo [Final] [D-Dub]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I tried to open the console with the old [Shift] + ~ key press, but it wouldn't open. I was just going to give myself a few extra bucks to buy a position. Anybody else having trouble opening the command console?
anyone have the files needed to enable to console again?
how do i use the cheats for this game?
In order for cheats to work you need to copy files from the original game. They took out for the steam release. like the consoleDlg.gui file and the debugger folder. and I do not have the files just read this on the steam forum
your gonna need the files from the older game start downloading they have it here https://f95zone.to/threads/bone-town-bonecraft-d-dub-software.1014/
Here -
Just extract and place the "common" folder in you bonecraft installation folder
did a quick test with the money cheat and it worked fine

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
antivirus says heuristic virus from megalink
Then it's a false postive, your antivirus heuristic detection is just flagging the steam crack as possible adware
That mega link is my folder there is no virus, this upload came from me, I got it from a source I trust, I checked it before upload, and darksiders don't put adware in their releases.

thejackel

May 16, 2017
Jesus, this literally looks like Bonetown filled with fan mods, can't believe it's an official game.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Why did this have a custom installer like that and you still had to manually move the crack.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
What is in the DLC?
The DLC is the platform jumping race that was a special "event" for the original game. In the original release finishing it allowed you to have sex with the character and unlocked her with the sexbot. With the Steam release (this version) the AmadollaHo character was already in the sex store (she would show up as an option in the "Random" choice), but the DLC added the race and world interaction.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
The DLC is the platform jumping race that was a special "event" for the original game. In the original release finishing it allowed you to have sex with the character and unlocked her with the sexbot. With the Steam release (this version) the AmadollaHo character was already in the sex store (she would show up as an option in the "Random" choice), but the DLC added the race and world interaction.
Oh! I'm so bad at platformers and jumping in games lol

Thanks Lordlundar!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wait, I played Bonetown like 10 years ago and had a blast. It was absolutely hilarious. Is this a new game or what? Or they added a Warcraft dlc to it? I thiught the devs died or something.
Bonecraft came a couple of years after Bonetown. The DLC is new, but the main game is the original Bonecraft. This also explains the really bad graphics.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Why did this have a custom installer like that and you still had to manually move the crack.
You don't have to if you actually looked there is a checkbox to have the installer move the crack for you.

Reactions: Malkav
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes