Others Completed BoneCraft + The Race to AmadollaHo [Final] [D-Dub]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

insaner666

Aug 26, 2017
my game kind of blacks out when i complete mission 7, can't progress. the mission completion windows just bugs out

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
try this (idk if it work). extract the folder and put it inside user/appdata/roaming folder.
the final and correct path must be, user/appdata/roaming/bonecraft/savegames/"actual save files"
Iam near to finish the game at hard mode, when iam done i will upload my save file

Hamdish

Aug 5, 2016
Found a trojan dropper in uninstall.exe with malwarebytes. Might be false of course but i thought i should share.

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there are other games that follow the same style of this? if so can you tell me which ones?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
ISO is a file format that is attributed to optical disks like CD or DVD. they can be burned directly to a writable optical media disk or run through a optical dive emulation program (the process is called mounting), the most well known one being Daemon Tools.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
which files do i need to transfer from bonetown to bonecraft for the console to work ?

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
Here - Mega
Just extract and place the "common" folder in you bonecraft installation folder
did a quick test with the money cheat and it worked fine
Hi, I would also like a new link to that file, somewhere in NOPY or Mediafire, please, if you don't mind.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes