3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Bonerdale Update v0.0.4 content
  1. Four extra scenes: A blowjob, a yoga session, a visit in the pool, and a surprising nightly visit.
  2. Minor hotfix and typos.
  3. Hotfixs.
Interesting, as that's the same as changelog on OP but for version 0.0.2 minus the hot fixes of course shouldn't that be a 0.0.2a or b or something
v0.02
Four extra scenes: A blowjob, a yoga session, a visit in the pool, and a surprising nightly visit.
Lots of development regarding the Holly storyline...

v0.01h
Hotfix: We've included a temporary way to bypass the minigame for those who are struggling. Just head back a bit and go to the menu (right click)-->preferences--->Enable Cheats. This is a temporary fix.

v0.01
First Release

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Interesting, as that's the same as changelog on OP but for version 0.0.2 minus the hot fixes of course shouldn't that be a 0.0.2a or b or something
v0.02
Four extra scenes: A blowjob, a yoga session, a visit in the pool, and a surprising nightly visit.

v0.01h
Hotfix: We've included a temporary way to bypass the minigame for those who are struggling. Just head back a bit and go to the menu (right click)-->preferences--->Enable Cheats. This is a temporary fix.

v0.01
First Release
Yes, it is a mystery or a mistake :rolleyes:

Reactions: TheDevian and Sukme

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
v0.02

v0.01h

v0.01
First Release
Yeah, there seems to be some version confusion, as the page is calling it 0.01h but if you download it, you get 0.0.3. So I am going with what the game says, and assuming that the 0.1h is 0.0.3, and 0.02 is 0.0.4.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Yeah, there seems to be some version confusion, as the page is calling it 0.01h but if you download it, you get 0.0.3. So I am going with what the game says, and assuming that the 0.1h is 0.0.3, and 0.02 is 0.0.4.
You are absolutely right, I have downloaded the bonerdale 0.0.2 from the post that says 0.0.1.

Reactions: TheDevian

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I feel like im doing something wrong? Wasnt able to get any of the scenes the walkthrough talks about.

Aneyo

Jun 1, 2017
For the beer mini-games, beware of those who have trouble like me. My pc and my games run at 144fps it was too fast and the limit really ridiculous and impossible ... It goes much better at 60fps. Sorry for my bad English :) :)

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
The beer game is straight up broken. The girl (Kate? I forgot the name) just makes a shocked face whenever I even touch a beer and the game ends.

Also, WHAT BUILD IS THIS FOR GODS SAKE.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The beer game is straight up broken. The girl (Kate? I forgot the name) just makes a shocked face whenever I even touch a beer and the game ends.

Also, WHAT BUILD IS THIS FOR GODS SAKE.
0.0.3 is what is currently posted. You have to do it when both of them are not looking. If your FPS is not 60 it is really hard. If you have the new version. then you can turn on cheats in the options and skip it or something.

Reactions: Vicaros
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes