3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So it took me 10 mins to realize that the content was over for the current version as there was no alert after i had gone through all the events. That was a doozy

Reactions: neyrutodohexa

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
So it took me 10 mins to realize that the content was over for the current version as there was no alert after i had gone through all the events. That was a doozy
Unfortunately, we haven't added a notice to let the player know that the game is finished. I recently attached a walkthrough file, which can help others understand when there are no scenes anymore.

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
looks cool I like the style
but im gonna wait
im not gonna summertime saga it & play a little bit for each update
might be a year or two but yeah im not doing that again i'll wait

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Unlocked

Minor hotfix change.
Hotfix: We've included a temporary way to bypass the minigame for those who are struggling. Just head back a bit and go to the menu (right-click)-->preferences--->Enable Cheats. This is a temporary fix.

Four extra scenes: A blowjob, a yoga session, a visit in the pool, and a surprising nightly visit.

Thi is link dont work "
You don't have permission to access this page. Contact your administrator for help.
Quick! Make your way back to the

"

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thi is link dont work "
You don't have permission to access this page. Contact your administrator for help.
Quick! Make your way back to the

"
links do work for me, but i made a promise not to post any new links, for this game

Jan 12, 2018
Damn I really like the style of this game... wish I wasn't broke so that I could donate . And a question is there going to be any feature so that you could change physically the characterlike going to the gym makes you buff something like that.

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Anyone snag the walkthrough that can attach? Workupload link is down.
I will re-upload it shortly.

links do work for me, but i made a promise not to post any new links, for this game
I appreciate it.

Damn I really like the style of this game... wish I wasn't broke so that I could donate . And a question is there going to be any feature so that you could change physically the characterlike going to the gym makes you buff something like that.
Thank you! We are going to include a gym in the town but we are not sure about the activities the MC can partake in it.

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I cannot find Sophia bedroom after finishing beer mini game. Is it bug?
Once you finish the minigame, click the door that heads outside to find the extra beer
The beer is located on the far right.
Because Nick’s mom and Josh’s mom are blocking the door, you have to click the window that leads to the attic. Once the scene of Holly showing her boobs is finished, you should click on the phone icon and get a message from Sophia.
Head downstairs to the living room. On the bottom left corner, there should be an icon for her room. Click it.

Aug 31, 2019
Once you finish the minigame, click the door that heads outside to find the extra beer
The beer is located on the far right.
Because Nick’s mom and Josh’s mom are blocking the door, you have to click the window that leads to the attic. Once the scene of Holly showing her boobs is finished, you should click on the phone icon and get a message from Sophia.
Head downstairs to the living room. On the bottom left corner, there should be an icon for her room. Click it.
Thanks mate, i went outside searched next house, went to all rooms and toilet, but i missed left corner of living room. tnx

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
The mini game was ok don’t really understand the criticism It’s quite fun and I feel the chemistry between holly and the mc

Reactions: Vicaros

stamped_anon

Mar 5, 2019
Where is Land Lady's room? the room next to mine is of "Roommate" and upstairs is attic, downstairs I can only go in kitchen and living room. Cannot find her room.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes