3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. I hope this game eventually exceeds your expectations. I can tell you I put a lot of work into coding it, but the proof is in the pudding, and this isn't good pudding. But I think it can be.

When you have a small team that doesn't include testers, releasing code that needs more robust testing is the only way to find all the bugs. Not that you ever find all the bugs.

99 bugs in the code on the git
99 bugs in the code
pull it down
and patch it out
108 bugs in the code on the git

usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019
It seems super bugged... i just started a new game and on the second day the walkthrough tell me to go outside after the meeting with Kate in the attic and it says that outside i will have a conversation with mr. Anderson.
There is no one outside, so nothing happen in any other places...

Maret

Jul 30, 2019
It seems super bugged... i just started a new game and on the second day the walkthrough tell me to go outside after the meeting with Kate in the attic and it says that outside i will have a conversation with mr. Anderson.
Try another day.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
The walkthrough hasn't been updated in some time and can't be followed closely. In this particular instance, the time advances to the afternoon automatically and that scene only plays in the morning, so you have to skip to the following day. Unfortunately, I think a lot of other scenes depend on that one being seen first, so there's not much to do.
If you ever get stuck, try visiting every room you can reach and clicking on every object or person you can and advancing the time when you've exhausted everything.
Here's a hint: there's very little to do at night besides sleep.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Okay, so... We decided to release the demo on Steam. We actually shipped it over a week ago, but Steam sure took their time with reviewing it. It only has the party storyline and is meant just to show off the general gameplay. The beer minigame can't be skipped BUT it is framerate independent so it should be playable. If you feel this is just too hard even the way it's meant to be experienced, PLEASE let us know. To me it's pretty easy if you're patient and can spot patterns.
Note that many features are still missing from the demo, such as saving and loading, persistent settings, rollback, etc.. BUT so are many of the bugs. That's right, no more crashing just because an image is missing!
There are a few minor bugs in the demo, many of which I have since fixed. There are two that are game breaking however, so under no circumstances should you touch the keyboard during the minigame or click on an object in the background during conversations. If you do either of those things, you're going to have to quit and restart.
And of course, the demo is free.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Lol. Been a while have you played it yet? Anything new?
I've actually never played, kept my eye on this one because I like the art but saw it was abandoned so I never tried. Hopefully there's something substantial, I will try later.

Penis123

Jul 11, 2017
I just now found this game, played all of what's available (at least I believe so, it's hard to tell).
Game has great potential in my eyes - has great art, nice characters, what seems a nice storyline, but knowing that this was in development from 2020 it has barely any scenes and events available. I believe if there would be quite a bit more consistent updates and developers would show more interest in developing the game this game would definately have much more support to continue going. I think the reason that there's not too many patrons and etc. is that it seems that the game will be abandonded.

Hopefully this will keep going, I like it a lot from this demo.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes