3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
I'm sorry and where is that progress? I've visited all the links related to the game and I see nothing new there o_O
Is there updates somewhere else? Is it discord?
In my defense, that previous comment was made a month earlier.
At the time, we had tasks on the project's Trello less than a month old, alongside new art for his other game that was less than a month old.

Fully admit we've got very little in the progress department since - unless it's hidden somewhere else, as you hinted.

Reactions: Mistix

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I love this game so far and I love what I'm seeing in the public teasers, but I have one question: what are the future plans for the game? Or where can I look for this information? I wanna know what type of scenes are gonna be involved and how are we gonna achieve them, that stuff.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I love this game so far and I love what I'm seeing in the public teasers, but I have one question: what are the future plans for the game? Or where can I look for this information? I wanna know what type of scenes are gonna be involved and how are we gonna achieve them, that stuff.
You can join on his 3 discord servers from
note these 3 servers manage separated content for manor and survivor's guilt. but you find public teasers shared by the one and only Dr Oseo Boney bones

Reactions: Mayra

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
You can join on his 3 discord servers from
note these 3 servers manage separated content for manor and survivor's guilt. but you find public teasers shared by the one and only Dr Oseo Boney bones
I just did thank you!

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
now that you released a new update for the manor, looking forward for an update here!

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
It can be free, but the moment it creates a patron and there are people spending money for him to make the game, the person has every right to demand the product or updates to it.
Aye, I agree. I just honestly don't enjoy people constantly asking about updates if they aren't actually paying. I understand the frustration of paying for something only for progress to slow down or halt altogether. I had to stop supporting some creators myself because of that :cry:

Feb 27, 2020
I hope that Doc adds some (or maybe a lot of) beast to this game too
I dont think that'll be the case. SG started as a side project which wouldnt have beasty/incest bc of patreon policys. Just fantasy beings like orcs n stuff. Really doubt it'll get the beastpill.

Although it would make much more sense in my opinion if this were the game that included beasty, while TM only focused on incest. Fuck Patreon

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes