3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I mean yes he would have a point if his game were not lying in the dust for literal YEARS... it's not like he was actively doing anything, he was just chilling his ballsack not updating, then updating the game but adding like absolutely nothing and now saying that games that release within months are cashgrabs? That's some audacity...

jessyes

Jul 14, 2017
Could someone please ask "them" to finish the art work for the game and post it so someone else can use rpgmaker?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Could someone please ask "them" to finish the art work for the game and post it so someone else can use rpgmaker?
I don't think anyone is more likely to make the game, at least not for free. But if money's involved, the art's not free.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well he sayes that but i have seen game's that were made with perfect care and to say those people are money grabbers. forgive me but they are still giveig updates not like these games just siteing in wasted space. i was going to say something bad but i wont because i am much beter then the dev.

Reactions: fireboon

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am statring to think dr bones only wanted the money let's see two games unfinished and now all of this other stuff with his dixcord and not saying a dam thing to anyone to clear any thing up.

Reactions: XCelesX

MainWolf85

Mar 12, 2023
This is sad...So much potential for the games he tries to make,but doesnt have what it takes to finish anything he releases....Even more sad when you go to his discord and see that hes given up on all games for the past 2yrs due to a medical emergency,only to see hes dealing with a kidney stone....But even said on his discord hes not going to stop accepting pledges and donations to help with "medicine"......Just sad hes scamming ppl while refusing to finish anything....

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I mean yes he would have a point if his game were not lying in the dust for literal YEARS... it's not like he was actively doing anything, he was just chilling his ballsack not updating, then updating the game but adding like absolutely nothing and now saying that games that release within months are cashgrabs? That's some audacity...
He has a point, until he included DLSite. There are indeed not a small number of games made within months that are obvious cashgrabs. But they at least went through the game from start to finish and only get cash from the sale of the game and not monthly donations.

However, also on DLSite are really good games that have a production time of 1-2 years that also only got funding when the product sold.....and then Ci:en came along and now you have JP bros pulling the same shit, looking at you Cherry Poi. Fuyou is one example of a dev that released pretty good games within 1 year of each other. Of course they did this by making their games with as little text as possible, conveying to the player things through visuals instead.

I love how some of the bigger japanese indie devs have made multiple games in the same timeline a few certain devs are still "making" their first game, yet their stans will tell you that 4+ years for a single game and it's still not halfway done is normal.

Last edited:

MainWolf85

Mar 12, 2023
He has a point, until he included DLSite. There are indeed not a small number of games made within months that are obvious cashgrabs. But they at least went through the game from start to finish and only get cash from the sale of the game and not monthly donations.

However, also on DLSite are really good games that have a production time of 1-2 years that also only got funding when the product sold.....and then Ci:en came along and now you have JP bros pulling the same shit, looking at you Cherry Poi. Fuyou is one example of a dev that released pretty good games within 1 year of each other. Of course they did this by making their games with as little text as possible, conveying to the player things through visuals instead.

I love how some of the bigger japanese indie devs have made multiple games in the same timeline a few certain devs are still "making" their first game, yet their stans will tell you that 4+ years for a single game and it's still not halfway done is normal.
Its BonesTales...He gives up on every game he tries to make. He abandoned the manor due to "health problems"but then said he had a kidney stone,stopped all work on games but left donations turned on to help with medicine lol

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Its BonesTales...He gives up on every game he tries to make. He abandoned the manor due to "health problems"but then said he had a kidney stone,stopped all work on games but left donations turned on to help with medicine lol
lmao, preaching to the zealot. I'm weeeeeeell aware of this dev's practices, probably wasted 50 of my posts telling idiots who basically worship him that they are fools.
What I was saying is, "it takes a crook to point out the scams of other crooks". What he said is correct but that doesn't mean he's right.......

DAMNIT now you got me quoting Shirou of all people!

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes