4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have a save with Martha's Cowgirl scene? Doyle keeps responding to his ring ... the bastard
The save I attached to this post has everything (up to the Halloween event completed). To "replay" the Martha cowgirl scene you have to go to the "Mind Palace" at night.

However, if you wanna have the chance to experience Martha's states, you can try the save I'm adding to this comment. It starts you right in front of her at the living room. To know how to trigger any of their 3 state changes check the guide in the OP.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
its not a bug, its simply the "event" wasnt done correctly so it ended up like that.
No, not a bug, but the event was made correctly. The "problem" is a savefile incompatibility: The event was reworked, so the switches were reused. If you use an old savefile with the basement scene already unlocked then the first phase of the blowjob event will skip a step... but replaying the scene the next day will "fix" the issue... Players who haven't unlocked the basement scene or that started a new game will not have that issue.

Now, this is a game still in development, and as such it meant to played ALWAYS with with "new game", tho I know almost no-one does that.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I'm getting pretty frustrated with this game at this point.

First off, no matter what I do, I cannot get the "state" scenes to trigger. Despite having completed all prior content, I cannot get Doyle to "not respond" when I hit the ring. I've tried it a few dozen times, during each time-period of the day. Nor can I get the dog to show up "alone" outside, nor can I catch lucile not in her bed. I've read the guide, and I've got no idea what triggers these.

So, I downloaded a save at the point of martha's state choice. So I got to see that scene... but then I go down to the basement repeatedly, and there's no new options for the martha basement "scare" scene.

So, I downloaded the cheat mod. I followed the instructions in the cheat mod carefully - using the utility to extract all data files, deleting the game.rgss archive file, copying the files from "extract" into the main directory, and overwriting the maps/events files with the ones from the cheat mod. I load up the save from just after the martha state scene, and... there's no animal "outside my door" to be found. I checked the door to my room, the door to the house, and generally wandered around to see if I could locate any new animal anywhere. The one thing the cheat mod did was grant an extra dialog option for martha in the basement. Now I can choose "blowjob".... except that the game crashes when the scene starts, first complaining it cannot find martha_bust_full_open_3 - I went into the pics directory and copied "martha_bust_full_3" to "martha_bust_full_open_3", and re-triggered the scene, it got past there, but then crashes on unable to find "SCENE_MAR_KBJ_M_BODY_0".

Really, I like the content for the game, but the new content seems to dribble out after long waits, and lately, the new content seems far too difficult to access, because the triggers are broken.

Oseo Bones says we should play the game fresh, but that's like 2-3 hours of going back through crap we've done before just to get a new scene or two. On top of that, there have been multiple releases where the new content was flat out broken on the first release.

The "state" triggers need to be made into something the player can control, rather than something random. The game state needs to be made clearer, so we know if we've cleared all the bits to activate new content, and time needs to be spent figuring out how to allow us to get to the new content without having to slog through everything that came before.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'm getting pretty frustrated with this game at this point.

First off, no matter what I do, I cannot get the "state" scenes to trigger. Despite having completed all prior content, I cannot get Doyle to "not respond" when I hit the ring. I've tried it a few dozen times, during each time-period of the day. Nor can I get the dog to show up "alone" outside, nor can I catch lucile not in her bed. I've read the guide, and I've got no idea what triggers these.

So, I downloaded a save at the point of martha's state choice. So I got to see that scene... but then I go down to the basement repeatedly, and there's no new options for the martha basement "scare" scene.

So, I downloaded the cheat mod. I followed the instructions in the cheat mod carefully - using the utility to extract all data files, deleting the game.rgss archive file, copying the files from "extract" into the main directory, and overwriting the maps/events files with the ones from the cheat mod. I load up the save from just after the martha state scene, and... there's no animal "outside my door" to be found. I checked the door to my room, the door to the house, and generally wandered around to see if I could locate any new animal anywhere. The one thing the cheat mod did was grant an extra dialog option for martha in the basement. Now I can choose "blowjob".... except that the game crashes when the scene starts, first complaining it cannot find martha_bust_full_open_3 - I went into the pics directory and copied "martha_bust_full_3" to "martha_bust_full_open_3", and re-triggered the scene, it got past there, but then crashes on unable to find "SCENE_MAR_KBJ_M_BODY_0".

Really, I like the content for the game, but the new content seems to dribble out after long waits, and lately, the new content seems far too difficult to access, because the triggers are broken.

Oseo Bones says we should play the game fresh, but that's like 2-3 hours of going back through crap we've done before just to get a new scene or two. On top of that, there have been multiple releases where the new content was flat out broken on the first release.

The "state" triggers need to be made into something the player can control, rather than something random. The game state needs to be made clearer, so we know if we've cleared all the bits to activate new content, and time needs to be spent figuring out how to allow us to get to the new content without having to slog through everything that came before.
Play the game from the beginning as a new game, use the resources on the OP to do so correctly.

If you use the "spend the day with" option first thing in the morning, leveling up the characters doesn't take that long. You should only level up quickly when you have completed all scenes in a given Version or after seeing the same scene over on the same version. To ensure that you have done so, use the Change Logs like a road map.

If you get stuck, use the Walkthrough to get through the events of Version 0.03, then progress to the Guide.

All of these can be found linked on the OP.

Additionally you could read or search the thread. The search in this thread has been rendered hard to use due to N00Bs asking questions that have already been answered, sometimes even answered on the same page they typed their question on.

Cheers!!

Reactions: LucasLeels

DDragon

Jul 23, 2017
what is diference between:
BT_The_Manor_012holiday_only_NoRTP (~370 MB)
and
BT_The_Manor_0.12.1_NoRTP .rar (~170 MB) ?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
One question, I'm sorry if it was already answered, tried to find more, I did not find, the game is not getting more full screen?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
what is diference between:
BT_The_Manor_012holiday_only_NoRTP (~370 MB)
and
BT_The_Manor_0.12.1_NoRTP .rar (~170 MB) ?
The content added.

012Holiday adds 4 Holiday Events to the game

0.12.1 Adds 1 new scene and 1 reworked scene for Martha (check the changelog in the OP for better clarification).

BiggieBamba

Feb 15, 2019
This may be off topic but for some reason I always think there should be an option to change the characters clothing like instead of Martha wearing that same tight dress all the time maybe she can wear a hoodie and shorts maybe even nothing at all. For Lucile maybe she can put on leggings and a t-shirt, for Vera she can wear shorts and a t-shirt, and for Mia she can wear an over sized hoodie with maybe shorts or leggings.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
This may be off topic but for some reason I always think there should be an option to change the characters clothing like instead of Martha wearing that same tight dress all the time maybe she can wear a hoodie and shorts maybe even nothing at all. For Lucile maybe she can put on leggings and a t-shirt, for Vera she can wear shorts and a t-shirt, and for Mia she can wear an over sized hoodie with maybe shorts or leggings.
Keep tight hehe

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes