Therefore the new scenes will be
MARTHA DOGSTYLE DURING THE PHONE
MARTHA DOGGO SEX YOGA
REAL DOGSTYLE IN LIBRARY
AND WHEN? I AM IMPATIENT

OneDankBoii

Nov 14, 2018
Which scene is this ?
You mean something like this? (Obviously for yoga, but I don't have one of that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my experience, it usually happens if you abuse the Skip (Ctrl) key OR if a previous scene (like Martha's BJ/TJ scene played or Martha's Morning BJ played the day before). Weird stuff overall. Also it never fixed on one of my playthrough so had to revert to a previous save, but that was 1 ou of 4 playthroughs I've done.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Which scene is this ?
When you visit her in the middle of the night and choose "Look", when the prompt to do the "Boobjob, Grope", etc. appears, press X and another menu with "Look Down" will appear, then you can "Touch" and "Prode" (if I remember correctly that's the word). No sex there, tho.

As for the graphical glitch (boobjob while looking at her pubic area), it happened for abusing the Skip (Ctrl) key.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not available since the characters/scenes are formed with separate, smaller images. For example, the eyes, mouth, etc. are separated from the body. And it's not accesible in-game either, that's why many scenes can be replayed like normal and some only in the "Mind Palace" at midnight.

mavzi

Apr 3, 2020
need some help. Cant open the game and it keep saying "Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application".
what should I do?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
need some help. Cant open the game and it keep saying "Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application".
what should I do?
Install/Reinstall the RTP package, link is in the 1st post of the thread, below "Downloads". If that doesn't work, extract the game files again to a new folder and try again. Also don't run the game.exe file as Admin.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
Sup guys. I lost my save files. Dont wont to start again. Can someone send 100% save of the latest version?

Last edited:

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
okay two thing really quick, I just started playing yesterday and anytime I try to edit options, game crashes, and lastly can't save my game, I try to save and it acts like it worked but it doesn't actually save

Fixed the options, still can't save the game though

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
okay two thing really quick, I just started playing yesterday and anytime I try to edit options, game crashes, and lastly can't save my game, I try to save and it acts like it worked but it doesn't actually save

Fixed the options, still can't save the game though
Download a savefile (link to one is a couple of posts above yours), extract the compressed file to the root folder (where the game.exe file is located) and try loading it. Once you do, save on another slot and exit the game, then launch it again and check if the new savefile was created or not.

If it still doesn't work, try to extract the game files (the compressed file you download from the 1st post) again, sometimes during that process it messes some files or doesn't extract them properly.

Finally if any of that didn't work, try reinstalling the RTP package (link is below "Downloads" in the 1st post).

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
Download a savefile (link to one is a couple of posts above yours), extract the compressed file to the root folder (where the game.exe file is located) and try loading it. Once you do, save on another slot and exit the game, then launch it again and check if the new savefile was created or not.

If it still doesn't work, try to extract the game files (the compressed file you download from the 1st post) again, sometimes during that process it messes some files or doesn't extract them properly.

Finally if any of that didn't work, try reinstalling the RTP package (link is below "Downloads" in the 1st post).

okay so did all of that, the save game file worked fine, it loaded with no issues, still no saving game ability though, it's weird, I hit enter and it plays the sound but nothing saves

quick edit, i'm going through the save file I found and one question, how do you get rid of doyle posessing you???
Nevermind, found the tip about wearing the ring to make him go away

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes